Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu (19945 Views)

I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Kingpele(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by CasNova: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
WOW! An achiever congratulates another achiever.

1 Like

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Gboom: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
How Can We Forge With A Dying Druggie and a Thief As A president?

If Nigeria is build on fraud, crimes and corruption, we're doomed to crumble. I am prepared to run a resilient, unchanging opposition until the day this colossal mistake called Tinubu is removed. How can we forge ahead with a dying druggie and a thief as president? How can decent societies see us? Are we know or we the beast Conrad wrote about. How can we fight crimes when the most corrupt beast in the world is at the helm of affairs?
I can categorically tell you that you will wail for the next 4 years.
Sore loser!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by thesicilian: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

If Nigeria is build on fraud, crimes and corruption, we're doomed to crumble. I am prepared to run a resilient, unchanging opposition until the day this colossal mistake called Tinubu is removed. How can we forge ahead with a dying druggie and a thief as president? How can decent societies see us? Are we know or we the beast Conrad wrote about. How can we fight crimes when the most corrupt beast in the world is at the helm of affairs?
Tinubu may not be the perfect fit right now, but he's still the most competent of the front runners in my opinion. And you Obidients didn't help matters also, instead of wooing the massive undecided voters base, you were busy insulting and criticising everyone who dared to be different in their points of view. How can you be campaigning for a presidential election and be calling opposition supporters, elder statesmen and well respected people in the society urchins when some of their political affiliations could have changed to become more favourable to you before the elections?
Right off the bat you guys alienated a good number of voters with your hate speech and you'll have to live with that for the next 8 yrs. Whatsoever is the outcome of the Tinubu presidency, you guys are as much to blame as everyone who voted in

7 Likes

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Vatod(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Let’s continue our Biafra movement!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by SerikiFulani(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you Marwa.....You will be retained to head the NDLEA.

Peter obi will be CBN Governor.
Kwankwanso will be a minister.
Wike might not get an appointment but will be heavily compensated and have all the charges against him dropped

I think Asiwaju should consider Sowore as Minister of education....Sowore will do well in that sector.

2 Likes

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by fabolouz1(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2023
I love Brig .Gen Marwa , he was the best military administrator of his set and equally doing well as the chairman of NDLEA .
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by edungene7: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
The real enemies of democracy are beginning to unveil themselves INEC is a scam no wonder unknown gun men were destroying there offices
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Mikepenny5(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The way wike take wicked finish needs to be studied in the Oxford university grin
Your happy , may the death of those killed be your portion and that of your generation Amen
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by almarthins(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
datola:
Thank you oga Marwa for the good job at NDLEA!

People wey kill Dele giwa. The same murderous set are still in government. Colonel buba Marwa was implicated in the death of Dele giwa.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by imkondi: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Make I start my own plans
Refer a friend and earn N500 bonus. - https://app.reaprite.com/register/21590526

Let's cashout
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by daygee12: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Be ready to mourn for another 16 years o.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Hahaha... The wet Don emerges cream of the crop. Another era begins 😁

1 Like

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Captain6(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Mod stop putting nonsense up this frontpage!! 😠
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

You ll just die of hbp
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by brutal1(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Druggie? angry bro hustle na hustle in this life. Everywhere in the world. Let your people with clean money come out first nah. Oga you should be ashamed of yourself. You people allowed greed to take the best of you. Why didnt Atiku allow Obi to clinch the ticket if he truly has the interest of the people at heart? Why didnt Obi and Kwankwanso work together if truly they have interest of the people at heart? PDP's division was so much that they lost the election before it even started. Obi left, Kwankwanso left, as if that was not enough, G5 left. The 3 of them allowed their personal selfish ambition to cost them a united victory...do you know what could have happened if they were together ? ApC didnt stand a chance with OBI and Atiku alone. It's all a game of interest you strategise and do your permutation. most corrupt beast? grin you are just allowing hatred, anger, envy, greed and emotion to take the best of you. Pls attack me well in your response e dey ginger me
sanusideunifier:

2 Likes

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Realists:
BATMAN has dealt a great blow against OSU Pigs & Atikulooters vultures.
The Christian Association of Nigeria should kindly return 2Billion naira they collected from Obi. Muslim Muslim Ticket is here to stay. Power belongs to Allah.

You had the nerves to use pario puzzo's classical the godfather for ur dp,as if you truly know the rules of engagement.
Never u in ur existence call a tribe pig bcuz ur offspring must take after piglets and outcaste.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Sablexxxtoons: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Make baba presido hepp us legalize marijuana so youths can make money from it and so NDLEA can focus on the more deadly drugs like mkpurummirri , coke ,heroin and Colorado

Jagabbaan!
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Ayo25: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Star man. You Lagos me, I Rivers you 😃😀😄
GeneralPulal:
grin

This Wike’s picture is going to be the most funniest picture of the year. grin
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by kolaaderin: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The way wike take wicked finish needs to be studied in the Oxford university grin

Wicked Wike, The Undertaker.

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by gawu1: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Celebrate with others so that you can be celebrated when it comes to your turn.

Celebration mood here. He who God bless, anyone envying is only attracting thunder

Marwa should be able to retain his position cos he is actually doing a good work when it comes to taming the drug peddlers.

A candidate would have won convincingly in this election had the Nigerians languishing in different prisons across the world were allowed to vote
Good talks.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by IbileIfe: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

90% of Nigerians caught and executed for drug trafficking in the world have been Igbos.
I have lost two of my Igbo cousins in South Africa for drug trafficking.
Calling someone a drug Lord and living in denial of the real Igbo drug lords who carried their drug trafficking wars from South Africa to Anambra State and even attacked and murdered innocent people inside a church.
Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured

https://www.nairaland.com/3971943/igbo-drug-barons-ran-sacked

IGBO Drug Dealers Take Over Entire Nigerian Airport, Turns It To Drug Haven - Crime - Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2735948/igbo-drug-dealers-take-over

Do you why Obi Cubana did not join the Igbo idiots calling Tinubu a drug Lord?

You think cyber bulling, defamation of the personality of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, tribal bigotry, religious hypocrisy and political blackmails will win the presidential election for Peter Obi?

Peter Obi and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar desperately want to win the presidential election to become the President of Nigeria to have the immunity to escape from prosecution for their international financial crimes in illicit foreign assets.

This Act governs the freezing, confiscation and restitution of assets held by foreign politically exposed persons or their close associates, where there is reason to assume that those assets were acquired through acts of corruption, criminal mismanagement or by other felonies.16 Aug 2016
https://www.unodc.org › 201...
PDF

Foreign Illicit Assets Act (FIAA) of 18 December 2015
The IMF and the Fight Against Illicit Financial Flows

Illicit and tax avoidance related financial flows (ITAFF) can have a significant impact on the economic stability of a country and
https://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2023/Fight-against-illicit-financial-flows

The CIA and Interpol have the case files of Pandora Papers:
PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi's secret businesses -- and how he broke the law

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

You think he will escape from the long arms of the law?

3 Likes

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Kavod: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH..... DRUGGY KILL YOUR HEAD. NA YOUR GENERATION MATE? HEDIOT
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by crazygod(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Make Tinubu sha no wear green and white agbada on swearing in day. That's the only advice he will get from me.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by yachal: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2023
davodyguy:
For those that are young, Buba Marwa was the one that handed over leadership of Lagos to Tinubu on 29th May, 1999

Marwa was the Military Gov of Lagos from 1996 to 1999

Tell them very well

Small boiz are young grin
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by leisuretym: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Shut up, Marwa must clear all your drug businesses, go into farming agbado now instead of marijuana , even cash crops are better

1 Like

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:
Make he retain Marwa he needs to pack all the drug wey dey Nigeria finish...

Tinubu won't remove him. The man is doing well.

I think the first man he will remove is Emefiele.
Loooool

2 Likes

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Thank you Marwa.....You will be retained to head the NDLEA.

Peter obi will be CBN Governor.
Kwankwanso will be a minister.
Wike might not get an appointment but will be heavily compensated and have all the charges against him dropped

I think Asiwaju should consider Sowore as Minister of education....Sowore will do well in that sector.

He may be given the post of NPA MD or similar agency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (Photos) / Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.