Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu (19943 Views)

I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by inoki247: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Tinubu won't remove him. The man is doing well.

I think the first man he will remove is Emefiele.
Loooool

That one go don book ticket to UK like this...
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Dbestbrest: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:
Make he retain Marwa he needs to pack all the drug wey dey Nigeria finish...

Technocrats and selfless men and women are coming on board to turn around the economy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by inoki247: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Technocrats and selfless men and women are coming on board to turn around the economy of Nigeria.

That's certain not like Buhari that pack mumu full body....

Even if a Goat enters he can never rule us the way Buhari did he hates anything good GOvt when he handed over to Osinbajo we feel it since den he stop handing over he didn't want Nigeria to experience anything call good GOvt....
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Faposky95: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
one thing i've learned ......
it's the emotions that make it human - win, lose, living, dying.......
it cannot be taken away that we live for life........
the Bible backs it by encouraging the wise to respect rulers and their governments.....
...it's only in dying will new life emerge....
the seed has been planted ......it will need living to see the life

Cheers to all who believe.....
we move
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:
How Can We Forge With A Dying Druggie and a Thief As A president?

If Nigeria is build on fraud, crimes and corruption, we're doomed to crumble. I am prepared to run a resilient, unchanging opposition until the day this colossal mistake called Tinubu is removed. How can we forge ahead with a dying druggie and a thief as president? How can decent societies see us? Are we know or we the beast Conrad wrote about. How can we fight crimes when the most corrupt beast in the world is at the helm of affairs?

Obingo rest panu...
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Spanki(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/your-victory-well-deserved-marwa-congratulates-tinubu/

This connotes that all the drugs being ceased belong to the assholes calling ASIWAJU a drugie!
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

If Nigeria is build on fraud, crimes and corruption, we're doomed to crumble. I am prepared to run a resilient, unchanging opposition until the day this colossal mistake called Tinubu is removed. How can we forge ahead with a dying druggie and a thief as president? How can decent societies see us? Are we know or we the beast Conrad wrote about. How can we fight crimes when the most corrupt beast in the world is at the helm of affairs?

That's what you think, Tinubu is stronger than you.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Dwightventures(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
The man that President-Elect Tinubu began his tenure as Lagos governor diminishing and undermining. Lagos has always had people of broader minds than most of the creatures coming out of their ethnic strongholds, but Yoruba jingoists from all of Western Nigeria have always sought to undermine this.

Best Lagos governors all-time
1. Jakande
2. Marwa

May Lateef Jakande continue to rest in peace. One of my pains in life was not to have been able to meet him in person.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by viralinfo: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by mortalincarnate(f): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Celebrate with others so that you can be celebrated when it comes to your turn.

Celebration mood here. He who God bless, anyone envying is only attracting thunder

Marwa should be able to retain his position cos he is actually doing a good work when it comes to taming the drug peddlers.

A candidate would have won convincingly in this election had the Nigerians languishing in different prisons across the world were allowed to vote

Who’s the candidate? Are you sure you’re still around
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by helinues: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Who’s the candidate? Are you sure you’re still around

World Health Organization (W.H.O)
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by nograv: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

I am Yoruba and I get no joy out of Tinubu's stolen victory
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by muykem: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

You have not tired of your senseless campaign yet. IPOB is doomed not Nigeria.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by muykem: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2023
nograv:

I am Yoruba and I get no joy out of Tinubu's stolen victory
Good. Continue to be far from joy.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by mortalincarnate(f): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

World Health Organization (W.H.O)

😂😂😂😂
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by abbeyfel: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Keep running your opposition while Tinubu continues to be president!
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Martini2020(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Go and learn about believing propaganda of opposition parties and its effect on mugus first….

After drink water.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by nograv: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
muykem:
Good. Continue to be far from joy.

I have already left oga, safe in the west. It is you who will suffer..

tongue
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/your-victory-well-deserved-marwa-congratulates-tinubu/

Only in Nigeria would an anti-drug czar be congratulating someone whose accounts were seized for drug proceeds… grin
>
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by obinna4r: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
This Wike’s picture is going to be the most funniest picture of the year. This Wike’s picture is going to be the most funniest picture of the year. ...
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dwightventures:
The man that President-Elect Tinubu began his tenure as Lagos governor diminishing and undermining. Lagos has always had people of broader minds than most of the creatures coming out of their ethnic strongholds, but Yoruba jingoists from all of Western Nigeria have always sought to undermine this.
1. Jakande
2. Marwa
May Lateef Jakande continue to rest in peace. One of my pains in life was not to have been able to meet him in person.

Lagos People Have Broad Minds:
Well said,bro,as no history of Lago State can be completed without Jakande - as a true Democrat, dearly loved by all and works 24-Hours to bring positive changes to the People of Lagos State,in the following areas:
• Education,as he collapsed the Four-Shlft- System into one! Many of those calling those Schools names then have swallowed their prides!
•Housing Estates in all the Local govt Areas.
This was made possible by ensuring equity of distribution! My friend whose father was a Capenter ,filled the Form and pay the initial deposit and when the place was ready -as either ( Room and Parlours or ,Self- Contain ( 2 or 3 Bedrooms-) keys were handed over! No Magomago-!
•Roads were Constructed all over Lagos State!
•Mini-Water Works- this was scatered through all the Local Govt,for example, from Igbobi College- water was coming to Ilaje-ebute- Bariga!
May be those in Pure Water-business have now joined forces with those in Govt- for it not to function now,who knows!
• Hospitals were fully established in all the Local Govt and the People were ready to work with his govt then,until the Military Coup took them off!
• Agriculture was established through govt all over the places!
The govt must ensure they restored the confidence of the People back,by putting in place,the People oriented govt!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is wrong
He should be apolitical
Imagine if the Chief of Army staff does this
Or Atiku goes to court and overdue the verdict?

1 Like

Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dwightventures:

1. Jakande
2. Marwa

I am from Lagos state,are you?

What do yo know about governors in Lagos to say who is best?
Please tell us Marwa's greatest achievement in Lagos?
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by kafeii123: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:
Make he retain Marwa he needs to pack all the drug wey dey Nigeria finish...

And deliver them all to their real owner?
Re: Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The way wike take wicked finish needs to be studied in the Oxford university grin
aswear very very wicked and rugged na atiku Bleep up sha but really I don't pray to have an enemy like wike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.