Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) (20462 Views)

"Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / Oshiomhole Dazzles Labour Community, Tinubu With Dance Moves (Video) / Oshiomhole Told Buhari He’ll Remove Saraki In 10 Days – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin
naijapikin2:
I have just one thing to say.

MTCHEEEW
.... grin grin grin balabalu bulu bala.

1 Like

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by na2016: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

So you think Tinubu won?
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Ningi2020(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Irloran:

Try to notce the killing from Funain will stop when they get that their brother will be stepping down. Well I have give up on this country. who ever wine from South don't restructure the country with the opportunity they have, after 8years if Northern enter the killing will continue for them to fullfil d plans to kill all Southern,dominate their State . Southwest only have Tuinbu as the only strongest political to help them restructure the country before he die . I am not praying for him to die but as u can see no more energy in him. I hope Tuinbu or who ever to correct d mistakes of Zik & Awo

Yes now the want to start talking about Restructuring of the country because the are losers and can not and will never got their hands on the presidency. You guys will never rule Nigeria with the kind of shallow thinking you have..
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
KingEbukasBlog:
Shame to anyone supporting APC and that senile criminal Tinubu
Shame to any Christian who supported this ticket from the onset
This "victory" will only embolden criminals to do their worst as they have finally gotten their principal to lead the country
Insecurity and corruption during Buhari's tenure will be a child's play
Nepotism will be the order of the day

PS: Nairaland is infiltrated by APC card carrying members who have been paid to make people think that Tinubu has organic support . This is a huge win for their pockets
ko gbe gbogbo ẹnu rẹ rirun sọhun jor. Tí o n wí kọtankọtan. Ọmọ ìran kiran.

1 Like

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by proprince(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu is used and dump
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?

Tinubu is never the choice of God and that is why Tinubu will never go to the Presidential Villa.

Mark today's date

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by adenine02: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
bhella10:
*Live*

Thanks
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Karlifate: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:
We are coming back with full force in 2027

Tinubu be prepare

You aren't coming back from this political exiledom.

grin grin
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Jemex003: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Irloran:

Try to notce the killing from Funain will stop when they get that their brother will be stepping down. Well I have give up on this country. who ever wine from South don't restructure the country with the opportunity they have, after 8years if Northern enter the killing will continue for them to fullfil d plans to kill all Southern,dominate their State . Southwest only have Tuinbu as the only strongest political to help them restructure the country before he die . I am not praying for him to die but as u can see no more energy in him. I hope Tuinbu or who ever to correct d mistakes of Zik & Awo

South West still have more strong politician but we don't tender all our cards at the same time like una. The only strong politician you have is Wike so no wike no igbo. We Yoruba will not give any other candidate our 50% vote to any other candidate beside wike. So get ready
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Dbestbrest: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Eni ba binu ori, a fi fila de idi. When you hate to hear good things about others, good things will elude you too. There must be a winner and losers in all competitions. Don't spew anger because JAGABAN is being celebrated. For your information, this celebration will go on, on a daily basis till May 29, 2023 when he will be sworn in as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
This is the Time Sane Nigerian Youths Need to Come Up with Their Agricultural Proposals To The Agricultural Projects that they are Handling Especially if You are from The SouthWest, SouthEast and SouthSouth.

It's time to be Wiser and Be Part of The Government.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Dbestbrest: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
na2016:

So you think Tinubu won?

Fair and Square. Round peg in a round hole. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Karlifate: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You people are very wicked. You won't stop until you finish Atiku’s money.

His money is already in a decline state, going to zero.

Dino Melaye has even cried for him. grin grin

Atiku has been politically retired, permanently.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by DlegendofGarden(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi should have gone for vice
Through Tinubu we discovered Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo
Lets support Tinubu
Lets support democracy
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
The urchins don win ooo
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=121370771]Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump

And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD[ God bless you my brother. God has shamed the enemies of nigeria.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=121370922]We are coming back with full force in 2027

Tinubu be prepare
[ Your defeat will be worst in 2027. You came 3rd as predicted in this one but in 2027 you may be in 10th position.]
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:
We are coming back with full force in 2027

Tinubu be prepare

Atiku that will be in his 80s.......will Nigerians vote for him ? I don't think so.....

If Tinubu is not careful, he might not spend more than 4 years.....so Tinubu need to do the necessary in his first 4 years......I don talk my own ooooo.....
Peter Obi will still be strongly in the race. ..that's if he doesn't form an alliance with PDP again.....
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Invitationn: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
If you don't have money to leave this country as it stands now, better go and start to hussle hard, even if it means stealing because all of us are thieves in this country,when our supposed incoming president has already set a standard of stealing and robbery....I'm not really shocked at all but when I'll be truely shocked is when Nigerians let this nonsense slide, then I'll know that this country is irredeemable and made up of fools and cowards. They've already said it before that we can't do anything, that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media, after sometime we move on, I'm patiently waiting to see if that is what will truely happen..... I believe they just did this to see our reaction and believe me, if we just stand dey look, we are DOOMED and that is how things like this will continue happening till kingdom come.
1. You’re doomed not me.
2. If you go steal and you get caught, tell police say our president is a thief and you will be freed.

1 Like

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by na2016: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Fair and Square. Round peg in a round hole. grin grin grin

Don't worry, you go come back come cry for here.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Invitationn: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Irloran:

undecided
What was Awo's mistake

1 Like

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by doshiyad1: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu is used and dump

Hmmmm! word. I knew form the start that he is ganna win even though I was rooting somewhere else. Congratulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by am4truth(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Joconceptbest4:
Senate president loading...

No.
This would be his first time. First timers aren't made senate president.
Likely OUK.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Ladies and gentlemen, please remember Emefiele in your prayers.

He will see hell.
Nothing will happen.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu just legalized criminality. Robbery, fraud, etc are normal
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by 0monnak0da: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Are new naira notes now available
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
HocusPocus:

Haven’t you realized y’all are bleeped in this country
Since 2015 y’all have been praying
Mtcheww

It same way Anambra people are praying..
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by kutashi: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Dindinrin!
That's has stopped immediately, the cashless policy set in!

And your southern brothers conniving with Fulani to Kidnap your brethren are also Fulani too abi?

Criminal is criminal irrespective of tribe!

How do you describe your south eastern brothers killing their fellow brethren?

Oponu tutu!
Irloran:

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by ThaboB: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Una no go smell am again after 16 of failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Expresses Shock Over Attacks In Kaduna / The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. / Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.