Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) (20434 Views)

"Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / Oshiomhole Dazzles Labour Community, Tinubu With Dance Moves (Video) / Oshiomhole Told Buhari He’ll Remove Saraki In 10 Days – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Wickedfacts: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Nothing will happen.

You don't know anything. Go and ask those who were EDs and MDs when he was Zenith MD in banking, they are already making fun of the fool.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Njaanalyst(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

You are all shouting tinubu here and there but you forget that things are hard and you just voted the ruling party in for another 16 years of unaccountability tinubu is not buhari but APC is still APC 🤷‍♂️
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
adenine02:

Don't count

He's our president now

Live with it!
I hear you ooo.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by PureFace1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
If you don't have money to leave this country as it stands now, better go and start to hussle hard, even if it means stealing because all of us are thieves in this country,when our supposed incoming president has already set a standard of stealing and robbery....I'm not really shocked at all but when I'll be truely shocked is when Nigerians let this nonsense slide, then I'll know that this country is irredeemable and made up of fools and cowards. They've already said it before that we can't do anything, that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media, after sometime we move on, I'm patiently waiting to see if that is what will truely happen..... I believe they just did this to see our reaction and believe me, if we just stand dey look, we are DOOMED and that is how things like this will continue happening till kingdom come.

lead the charge
Coward callling others cowards
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by itsene: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You people are very wicked. You won't stop until you finish Atiku’s money.

Actually, Delta state's money that Okowa the weasel gave Atiku to campaign with.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by ussv: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD
My brother, thanks for your post. I have called off work today to read comments on nairaland all day as i dey enjoy my akamu with hot akara lol. All those bitter words said because of politics and now God has settled it. Indeed, Man proposes, God disposes.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You don't know anything. Go and ask those who were EDs and MDs when he was Zenith MD in banking, they are already making fun of the fool.
I repeat, nothing will happen.
He will just be retired and go home to enjoy his loot like every other person.
The new president will not do him anything despite the cash crunch challenges he faced during his electioneering process.
The man will concentrate on the new task ahead of him instead of engaging Emefiele or anybody in this present cabinet that didn't support his presidential ambition.
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by DEROXMAN: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:
We are coming back with full force in 2027

Tinubu be prepare
you are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lost Yoruba Tribe - Yoruba Muslims Of Sierra Leone / Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.