Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

PDP Finally Dead And Buried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Finally Dead And Buried (330 Views)

PDP Finally Admits Tinubu Will Win Because Of Peter Obi / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Finally Dead And Buried by Jay5mie: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
It’s a surprise to me that once a giant of Nigeria has been brought to its feet. Truly nothing lasts forever, though they had so many opportunities to redeem themselves but greed and selfish interests subdued those opportunities and now they have shot themselves in the foot.

How the mighty has fallen.

I weep in my heart.
Re: PDP Finally Dead And Buried by shuttox: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Jay5mie:
It’s a surprise to me that once a giant of Nigeria has been brought to its feet. Truly nothing lasts forever, though they had so many opportunities to redeem themselves but greed and selfish interests subdued those opportunities and now they have shot themselves in the foot.

How the mighty has fallen.

I weep in my heart.

Greed and foolishness Came up
Wike and Atiku destroyed PDP

At my state level Ikpeazu has totally destroyed PDP...no pdp candidate emerged at last week at house and Senate
Re: PDP Finally Dead And Buried by basilo102: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Greed and foolishness Came up
Wike and Atiku destroyed PDP

At my state level Ikpeazu has totally destroyed PDP...no pdp candidate emerged at last week at house and Senate
Igbos are the pillar of PDP and we have proved it. They refused to give us tickets, we destroy them, simple.

(1) (Reply)

EXPLAINER: Is INEC In Breach Of Law On E-transmission Of Results? / Jewlensky Endorsement Of Tinubu And The Heebo New Position To Jewkraine / Edo State Must Not Return To Its Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.