Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate (56937 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Pabloma: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You are stupid, the plestueans, the kadunans the yorubas, the hausas who supported him are IGBO ba, foolish demon.

OBI will reclaim his mandate, he won a flawless election which the whole nation today is aware. Your scammer of a Tinubu and all his minions will be put to shame. Sit back stop capping and calm down, your tears will arrive in no time.
Your mumu na first grade!!!!.....when he was campaign in the North he focused his campaign in a Christian dominated area so the little he got there is from those people, Yorubas that supported him is either because of the youth youth of a things that he used to brain wash people or they follow their pastor order, Plateau peoples voted for him because of the religion line!.....you can do better than this once you started thinking beyond that dot circle!!!!!!....I have to tell you this again......mumuuu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by doffman: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu, "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

Sorry bro.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by michoim(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice one
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by TrumpDonald2: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Dont be a dunce.No election in the world is perfect.If the election is done ten times,Tinubu will still win.
His making not more than 8 million is because of the hatred some people have because he brought Buhari and the dire period we all have gone through.
Buhari and his men also didnt want him to win but for some very patriotic and brave Northern governors.
In a level playing field,Tinubu will still win because he has built bridges more than any of his opponents.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourself. It's not uhuru yet
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by ImperialYoruba: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:
I dey beg una BATified people, no dey call "Igbos" for us Obidients.
That's what makes you all stupid and foolish.
Those who supported Obi are those that wanted prosperity in Nigeria

But those ardent supporters of BAT were either his fellow Yorubas or his friends and party members

If we have sense at all, we would stop making everything about Tribe angry

Ipob shut up and siddon somewhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by reddingtonblack: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:

But those ardent supporters of BAT were either his fellow Yorubas or his friends and party members

If we have a sense at all, we would stop making everything about Tribe angry

In the just concluded Election, Only Tinubu lost is state & acclaimed state of origin which were suppose to be a stonghold

Atiku won is state

Peter Obi did not just win Anambra he won the entire East by 90% and nobody is asking how or crying rigging becos after God, OBi is the most righteous man on earth,no shishi wink

But for those claiming these election is not credible & was rigged, is LP party or Pdp ready to denounce victory where there candidates won via this acclaimed Apc rigged election. [color=#990000][/color]

Or they want to hold on to there little wins here & there but only APC wins should be canceled by Inec grin

The election is not even over LP, PDP and NNPP are already started doing team work πŸ˜‚ pdp re union they almost fooled us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by ImperialYoruba: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You are stupid, the plestueans, the kadunans the yorubas, the hausas who supported him are IGBO ba, foolish demon.

OBI will reclaim his mandate, he won a flawless election which the whole nation today is aware. Your scammer of a Tinubu and all his minions will be put to shame. Sit back stop capping and calm down, your tears will arrive in no time.

Ipob stop lamenting, biafra flag no dey nearby ni? Pick up flag and hit the street.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by obrian888: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
May the President-Elect succeed, may Nigeria be great again.

May this be the best of time for me and my loved ones as never before.

may all my enemies be put behind bars in perpetual shame.

you are in for a very rough time, you and your loved ones if you voted Tifnubu, trust me. Tifnubu is likely going to prison.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu, "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Fingers crossed πŸ’―
calm down nobody stole your mandate let's support him and put tribalism apart. Nigeria shall be great

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Gboom: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
KPGGlobal:

Soludo is an opponent

What do you expect from him?

I was in the state when he was governor.

All the sec school prefects had his number!

I have been on a flight with him

I have seen him exercising alone! six years ago

I have photo evidence!!!!!!!

This election has a lot at stake

Its about the future of children!

I have worked with churches at oshodi under bridge

THIS PEOPLE ARE BREEDING THUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are economical with the truth. If Anambra is as good as you portrayed, you won't come to Lagos to work for churches under the bridge.
Obi would attract investors to Anambra to create jobs for you and your other folks as Yinubu was doing during his tenure for instance, Lekki Free Trade Zone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Goodlady(f): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―
Do your worst. You can't be better than your master
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by SkyFi: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by chrisbizplanner: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fellow Obedients, let's take our anger to the polls come March 11th. They used grassroots to rig,let us destroy that structure of criminality, intimidation,imposition and thuggery. It will no longer going to be business as usual.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by crixlight2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―
Make unah come next 4 years
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by crixlight2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
chrisbizplanner:
Fellow Obedients, let's take our anger to the polls come March 11th. They used grassroots to rig,let us destroy that structure of criminality, intimidation,imposition and thuggery. It will no longer going to be business as usual.
Unah no dey give up lol
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by nigeriainfo: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
When is INEC gooing to declare Obi as Presidential elect in Lagos state? Lol
IPOB is just too funny honestly

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by almarthins(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:

Regional nationalism form the basis for Nigeria s federalism. Everything to most of them na tribe tribe. lest I forget, them even they call their own Omo ale for voting obi.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Tonnierichy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnobama:
We know our president is not TINUBU
Carry Obi portrait put for office then

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by ComptonGee: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

Dindinrin!!!
Cry yourself a Mediterranean sea so you can go to Europe on your tears
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Luckysbab: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:

There's a difference between supporting Obi and outrightly insulting any and everybody.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by olamitan32(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

Mr. Man you better stop this your hatred attitude and let's hope for a new Nigeria....
I don't just know why all Obi support are very aggressive and maybe that's one of the reason God has decided not to let the Government of Nigeria fall in your HandsπŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by KPGGlobal: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gboom:

You are economical with the truth. If Anambra is as good as you portrayed, you won't come to Lagos to work for churches under the bridge.
Obi would attract investors to Anambra to create jobs for you and your other folks as Yinubu was doing during his tenure for instance, Lekki Free Trade Zone

LAGOS WAS THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA TILL 1992

Just like Abuja was built by the FG

The infrastructure and money coming to Lagos if given to Obi, you wont be here supporting thugs
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Godspikin: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:

But you just made it about tribe in this post of yours.

How can a man have that number of votes across the country and you try to take it for granted.

What is wrong if his party members supports him, when that's exactly what you need to win, having party members that cuts across the tribes, region and ages (that's what is called POLITICAL STRUCTURE, but you all said it doesn't matter, PETER OBI has done well but he would have done better if he had such party members across the regions and not just a few here and there)
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by YeyeGbami: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:

Yinmu
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by bnadam21: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zico5:
As he dey sweet us, he dey pain them. Yoruba loga won.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by rickleye: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos and Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate Over His Victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNGrhv35zrc

Actor and Lagos State lawmaker, Desmond Elliot, and other supporters of the All Progressives Congress jubilate as the presidential candidate of APC, Bola Tinubu, was declared winner of the 2023 presidential election.

Elliot shared the video of the jubilation via his Instagram account on Wednesday, where he sang and danced with people in the streets.

He wrote, "Congratulations Naija. Renewed Hope !!! JAGABAN Hope Renewed !!!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpPOE32IKQ8/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

The same people who hailed Peter Obi the night before are shouting β€œ Jagaban” β€œ Barrabas β€œ Barrabas” today.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Truthdeypain: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pabloma:

Your mumu na first grade!!!!.....when he was campaign in the North he focused his campaign in a Christian dominated area so the little he got there is from those people, Yorubas that supported him is either because of the youth youth of a things that he used to brain wash people or they follow their pastor order, Plateau peoples voted for him because of the religion line!.....you can do better than this once you started thinking beyond that dot circle!!!!!!....I have to tell you this again......mumuuu

Oloriburuku you and your KIN and KITH can never vote for an IGBOMAN does not mean another who is reasonable will not.

Most of Obis supporters truly believe in him as a person and as a credible trusted administrator who will not embezzled and share their resources with his criminal cronies.

Obi is a movement I know you are all pained because all you and your principal are are petty bigots, criminally minded fellows unable to make any impact, just a bunch of touts who really have nothing to offer.

God go shame una.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by absoluteSuccess: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
obrian888:

you are in for a very rough time, you and your loved ones if you voted Tifnubu, trust me. Tifnubu is likely going to prison.

You can't possibly create my future. You can be sure of your imagination becoming your reality.

This is the core of your personality and you want me to have voted for your candidate.

Where's the piece of love I might have assumed you have towards me if this kind of thought animate you?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Unrated900(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed πŸ’―

Lol go and claimed it in anambra

Obidense people.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by DJInfluence: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Regardless of the winner, the reaction Will remain mix. Some will believe it was a stolen mandate others will claims it was the will of the people. The only constant factor was that INEC didn't help matters with the way they handled the election. If only results were uploaded as when due all this rancour would've been less.
The biggest lesson learnt is that PDP short themselves on the foot. Peter Obi's and Atiku's votes could've been consolidated and one of them would've floored Tinubu but making it a 3 horse raise they basically took away some votes that would've been for them if they were both PDP. This election is definitely tribal in nature. All 3 candidates won in their respective region. So no need to try and remove religion from it. I feel sorry for the ibos though. No unity of purpose from them. The ibos need to first be United amongst themselves, then look for a strong western or northern ally if not they will not rule this country in our life time
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by sparko1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debater:

We are human, we can't be completely objective, even you are not objective, the fact that you have a personal interest in voting someone means you are not being objective.

It's an election, to think what you feel is good for you will be good for everyone is a very myopic view.

Everything is about tribe that is why he had almost all the votes from most states in the east, why do you expect those from other regions won't do the same.

You treat the issue like he was ordained by God or some supernatural being!
Re: Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obidients must send Desmond Ediot parking come 11th March, 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.