Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,243 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Obidients Living In The BAT World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Living In The BAT World (265 Views)

Join The Bat-men Of Asiwajus Of Nigeria As We Import 10,000 Units Of These Caps / The Complexity And Simplicity Of The BAT Campaigns Meets REALITY / Here Is The BAT Every Nigerian Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Living In The BAT World by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
BAT is now the president-elect, I wonder how you obidients will live in the world of BAT.

BAT is bringing economic prosperity, NO more strike and I believe with BAT experience, he will not disappoint

For Obideints, you just need to adapt to the reality that BAT is your president and there is nothing you can do about it

Adapt to the new reality and stop having BAT derangement syndrome, A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Living In The BAT World by Mickykarim: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
BAT is now the president-elect, I wonder how you obidients will live in the world of BAT.

BAT is bringing economic prosperity, NO more strike and I believe with BAT experience, he will not disappoint

For Obideints, you just need to adapt to the reality that BAT is your president and there is nothing you can do about it

Adapt to the new reality and stop having BAT derangement syndrome, A word is enough for the wise

YES O!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Living In The BAT World by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidients Living In The BAT World by Philgafauto: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool cool cool I don’t blame you though….,,
Re: Obidients Living In The BAT World by KLRSIK420(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Philgafauto post=121376169] cool cool cool I don’t blame you though….,,[/quo

Who do you then blame grin

(1) (Reply)

Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... / Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? / How Much Of Old Naira Notes Do You Still Have??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.