Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? (254 Views)

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors’ Rigging Tool – El-rufai / I actually pity Tinubu for the first time after watching this video / 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by ENGINEERG(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
The last Saturday election has exposed some religious people. They hate sin and they do everything to against it..But I have seen these people supporting rigging, just because its for their candidate. And justifying it that Nigeria can't do perfect election, and some said all parties are doing it...But is godly to serve God and support RIGGING?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by Hashabiah: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
God is not in Nigeria that's why you'll see both christians and muslims doing very compromising things just to justify their own sense of validity

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by Goodmarlian: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOd knows those who are his
As for me i am not religious but i dont support evil,wether obi gets his mandate or not i pray God bless us that stood for the right and good bless those who stood for the other side too.

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by ENGINEERG(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
And Nigerians always call God to better their country
Hashabiah:
God is not in Nigeria that's why you'll see both christians and muslims doing very compromising things just to justify their own sense of validity
Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by Horus(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
And after shouting Amen, they will claim that Rigging was "God's will" grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by Asgard13: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you free Nigerians .. dem go prank God join reality

Dey play
Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by LordIsaac(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
And the sense of doing "God's will" ONLY apply to standing for Obi. It is never remembered when trading in markets!
Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by Jostoman: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ask mamoud and Agbaje the inec oga for lagos that always carry opposition winner give Apc loser candidate in lagos.

After fasting now many of them will go to MECCA or JERUSALEM to pray not knowing that the prayer will turn to cause for them.

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by MiztaDynameek: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sorry to say but no christian in Nigeria including pastors will make heaven. Out of all religions, christians are the most gullible and the most wicked people in the surface of the earth, especially those in Nigeria. I laugh when I see christians feel they are the only ones God knows meanwhile same God created everything and sees everyone as equal irrespective of the religion they choose.
Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by ENGINEERG(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
So funny oooo
Horus:
And after shouting Amen, they will claim that Rigging was "God's will" grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by ENGINEERG(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
That is it
Jostoman:
Ask mamoud and Agbaje the inec oga for lagos that always carry opposition winner give Apc loser candidate in lagos.

After fasting now many of them will go to MECCA or JERUSALEM to pray not knowing that the prayer will turn to cause for them.
Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by jude79(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
To say the truth, at least 99% of our pastors and imams, here in Nigeria exclusively will make the hottest part of hellfire, whatever crooked behavior you see from Nigerians are due mainly to the corrupt standard set by these gods of men, fake men of God everywhere you look

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
GOd knows those who are his
As for me i am not religious but i dont support evil,wether obi gets his mandate or not i pray God bless us that stood for the right and good bless those who stood for the other side too.

Stop being judgmental.

How can you say you stood in the right simply because you voted for Obi?

So, we that voted for Tinubu stood in the wrong?

What if Tinubu is truly God's choice? What if Obi is the evil that would destroy Nigeria and impoverish Nigerians if he became president?

I have had this argument with many of you Obidients. One thing you all have in common is the delusion that you are the only ones making the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by Buccalcavity2: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sore losers! They bring God and religion to explain thier ineptitude and demonize the supporters of the winner. If all Lagos and Plateau votes were given to your candidate, will he still win?
Mention exactly how you were rigged, stories go start. From irev not loaded,to 25% reqt. in fct, to coalition of 2nd to 4th centestants to jointly be declared 1st.
They are even confused on how to articulate thier argument.
The most annoying part is attempt at bringing religion to blackmail people who independently voted thier candidate and stood by the mandate.
You now form piety, others are lovers of evil... SMH

1 Like

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by ENGINEERG(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
They would have allowed free and fair elections,
so we actually know God's will
BluntTheApostle:

Stop being judgmental.

How can you say you stood in the right simply because you voted for Obi?

So, we that voted for Tinubu stood in the wrong?

What if Tinubu is truly God's choice? What if Obi is the evil that would destroy Nigeria and impoverish Nigerians if he became president?

I have had this argument with many of you Obidients. One thing you all have in common is the delusion that you are the only ones making the right decision.

Re: Can I Actually Serve God, And Support RIGGING? by ENGINEERG(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Truth is painful, and people who don't want to hear it become more silly
Buccalcavity2:
Sore losers! They bring God and religion to explain thier ineptitude and demonize the supporters of the winner. If all Lagos and Plateau votes were given to your candidate, will he still win?
Mention exactly how you were rigged, stories go start. From irev not loaded,to 25% reqt. in fct, to coalition of 2nd to 4th centestants to jointly be declared 1st.
They are even confused on how to articulate thier argument.
The most annoying part is attempt at bringing religion to blackmail people who independently voted thier candidate and stood by the mandate.
You now form piety, others are lovers of evil... SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Labour Party Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results Electronical / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Anambra NASS Delegation's 'last Man Standing' / South East Is Best For Senate President, For Equity, Justice And Fairness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.