Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... (260 Views)

Why Buhari Was Right To Attain The APC NEC Today(opinion) / The First African To Attain The Post Of Field Marshal In The Army-photo / The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... by seiyefajohn(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2023
'Only the crooked and the rugged attain the highest heights in human sphere.'

Seiyefa John✍️🎬
Re: Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... by TooDailyNewsUpd: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Please Don’t Disappoint Nigerians And Africans – Ooni Of Ife Tells Tinubu

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/please-dont-disappoint-nigerians-and-africans-ooni-of-ife-tells-tinubu

1 Like

Re: Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... by seiyefajohn(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2023
TooDailyNewsUpd:
Please Don’t Disappoint Nigerians And Africans – Ooni Of Ife Tells Tinubu

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/please-dont-disappoint-nigerians-and-africans-ooni-of-ife-tells-tinubu

Really?
Re: Only The Crooked And The Rugged Attain The... by seiyefajohn(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Let me.guess you are a school dropout who believed he will be walking along the road one day and pick N2 billion 8n the gutter?

Better go back to school sir

Thank you very much for your advice, i am fine. But I am sure that you did not understand this very simple quote. Now I am imagining if you have the capacity, intellectual ability to phatom complex matters.

Please read your one and half paragraph sentence again and correct your errors let me see. Olodi is real. This is a situation of a school dropout calling a well educated fellow names. You are just an Agbaya Nairalander with wide mouth, but no brain to produce substance.

You can now read my quote again whether you dom grow small reasoning ability for that your dumb and damp mental faculty. Check my 505 topics here, I don't take shit from inadequate throlls like you.

Otilo

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Silence Before The Storm ? Fate Of Nigeria / The Elephant Has Fallen! / ARE YOU TECH SAVVY? AN INFORMATION TECH HOME & ABROAD SAVE NIGERIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.