Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire (641 Views)

Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by shegzbillionz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Since the Urchins have taken over nairaland,
I think it’s time to call it an End for me and nairaland , no hard feelings πŸ™

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by azpekuliar: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Me I have been unable to edit my signature so I can take out my phone number. It feels like I am caged.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
May be me self go deactivate my own account after governorship election so that urchin can continue to discuss their rigging election with themselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by shegzbillionz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
azpekuliar:
Me I have been unable to edit my signature so I can take out my phone number. It feels like I am caged.
Why u go put number na
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by shegzbillionz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
May be self go deactivate my own account after governorship election.
U wan wait till governorship election,πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Jostoman: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
shegzbillionz:

yes
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
The urchins banned me for one week till after presidential elections, because I was heaping coals of fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ on their skulls. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by shegzbillionz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
The urchins banned me for one week till after presidential elections, because I was heaping coals of fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ on their skulls. grin
Wahala
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by NothingDoMe: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
shegzbillionz:
I think it’s time to call it an End for me and nairaland , no hard feelings πŸ™
Ask the mods to help you with that. Or send a mail to Se.un maybe he

I won't pry into why you want to leave Nairaland. Best of luck.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by IfyBennyomah(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by shegzbillionz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Ask the mods to help you with that. Or send a mail to Se.un maybe he

I won't pry into why you want to leave Nairaland. Best of luck.
This is what it shows

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Burruchaga71(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
shegzbillionz:
Same to me, honestly

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by azpekuliar: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
shegzbillionz:

Why u go put number na

I was promoting a business then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool

Do not deactivate your account at least not because of urchins... They don't really worth it.

We will always be here to tame their madness... Tinubu did not win this election, deep inside them they know it... Time shall tell.

Modified; falseprophet1, PrinceOfLagos .

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by PrinceOfLagos: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
cool

Do not deactivate your account at least not because of urchins... They don't really what it.

We will always be here to tame their madness... Tinubu did not win this election, deep inside them they know it... Time shall tell.

Deactivate ke? Never
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Ransomtheking(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy
shegzbillionz:

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Deactivate ke? Never

Gracias!
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by FalseProphet1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
cool

Do not deactivate your account at least not because of urchins... They don't really what it.

Peter Obi won the election. So I'm not deactivating anything. His mandate was stolen.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Peter Obi won the election. So I'm not deactivating anything. His mandate was stolen.

Good!
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Danisaint112(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
shegzbillionz:

Only cowards will deactivate their account don't be one of them. We are the good guys and we won the election.

We stand for equity and fairness let me know for Supporting I don't give a fvck what any tribally condemned urchin feels about it.

People who are doing worse (reinforcing failure) are barking hard so why should me who is fighting for a good and better Nigeria deactivate my account. na MENT? 😏

If you want to do business you could simply use another email to create a Nairaland business account. When it comes to politics deleting your account only means cowardice...

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by NothingDoMe: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
shegzbillionz:

This is what it shows
Lol. Means Nairaland is not done with you yet. You should stay. Lots of those monikers are bots. You'd be running away from bots if you quit.

Politics is not a one day affair. Takes patience and a tough skin which Peter Obi posses. You need to adopt same tenacity. It's the same drama all over the world where you practice democracy in a diverse country.

I really like igbos for their tenacity. Wish I could hustle like them instead of being an employee. Lol. There's a couple of negative decisions that would have been taken in this country but for the fear of the east.

Take the wins. LP has a lot of govt officials now. This isn't over by a long shot.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by shegzbillionz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Means Nairaland is not done with you yet. You should stay. Lots of those monikers are bots. You'd be running away from bots if you quit.

Politics is not a one day affair. Takes patience and a tough skin which Peter Obi posses. You need to adopt same tenacity. It's the same drama all over the world where you practice democracy in a diverse country.

I really like igbos for their tenacity. Wish I could hustle like them instead of being an employee. Lol. There's a couple of negative decisions that would have been taken in this country but for the fear of the east.

Take the wins. LP has a lot of govt officials now. This isn't over by a long shot.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Bahamas95(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
He who fight and run away lives to fight another day. grin

Don't be a coward.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Isobug: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
I won't deactivate mine. All I wanted was a good Nigeria where everyone would be happy to live in, nothing from hate or tribalism. I saw a better Candidate in Obi coupled with the fact that as far as those old order politicians are are still in Government, expect nothing good than what they have done. All they want is their own good. Wike just coroborated that with his rigging action.
I have been on here since 2015 with my first Monika and have since that year noticed the Mods are one sided. Any thread that promote their person or tribe, they would not allow contrary comment until they comment or reply till the first page is consumed. They will deleting opposing comments.

We try again next time
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by Mfetenang: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Best way to deactivate your Nairaland account is to jump into the lagoon,you will never see Nairaland or pictures of Tinubu again.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by 0monnak0da: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:

My mother will die from snake bite
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by 0monnak0da: 2:44am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:
God bless you
Ogun kill your mother
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Deactivate Nairaland Account, I Don Try Tire by omonnakoda: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:
Ntoor!!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Present Certificate To Buhari In Dahura (photos) / The Most Stupid Thing To Believe As A Nigerian. / Feb 25 2023: No Cancellation, Obi Won And Must Be Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.