Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? (435 Views)

Is Wike Still A PDP Member? / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video) / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by David160(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Will Wike run for president in 2027 against the same Tinubu he helped get to power?
Re: What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by spearman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
IBO KILLER AND NIGER DELTA LEADER
Re: What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by DSS1335: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
For the ignoble role he played in suppressing the votes of large crowd of youths who came out to vote under hot sun 🌞 and rain 🌧️, we have cancelled his Guber candidate Siminalayi Fubarah.

In my Unit, it was recorded after voting in form EC8A, LP scored 278, APC 08, PDP 26. They went and allocated LP 18, APC 268, PDP 26.
This can was only possible due to wicked wike's inordinate desire to teach PDP national leadership lesson not minding the consequences of the collateral damage for LP

I have already submitted a certified true copy of my pooling unit result to LP online collation

He has buried his political career once and for all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by Jerryhare: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
DSS1335:
For the ignoble role he played in suppressing the votes of large crowd of youths who came out to vote under hot sun 🌞 and rain 🌧️, we have cancelled his Guber candidate Siminalayi Fubarah.

In my Unit, it was recorded after voting in form EC8A, LP scored 278, APC 08, PDP 26. They went and allocated LP 18, APC 268, PDP 26.
This can was only possible due to wicked wike's inordinate desire to teach PDP national leadership lesson not minding the consequences of the collateral damage for LP

I have already submitted a certified true copy of my pooling unit result to LP online collation

He has buried his political career once and for all

Pls share us the certified true copy here too
Re: What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike the only politician that has killed members from every prominent political party in Rivers state, depending on the needs of his political survival. grin

Make Una call am for phone, greet am well well. His phone number is currently on Nairaland now. grin

Loyal to only money and his ambition and will throw his own mother under a bus for political gain. I wonder why he is afraid of living politics and going back to law practice like Amaechi and Dr Odili.

I guess he is too empty upstairs to run a proper law firm, so politics remains the only source of his breath and survival. grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by Dafresh: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
IBO KILLER AND NIGER DELTA LEADER
Lol IBO killer your family name is IBO" and he has killed you people

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wike's Plan? by socialmediaman: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
David160:
Will Wike run for president in 2027 against the same Tinubu he helped get to power?

You think he made the deal with APC because of 2027? No. He wanted protection. A lot of money spent on a primary election that Atiku won, a lot of things he could be prosecuted for, he needed protection and continuity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win / Polls: PANDEF Knocks INEC / An Open Letter To Peter Obi: Seeking Forgiveness From The Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.