Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military (791 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by SergeantTitus(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
I mean this guy is the incoming CinC of the armed forces yet he commands zero respect within the military. Tinubu is in for a long long ride.
Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by danijesus(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Do the needful pls
Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
SergeantTitus:
I mean this guy is the incoming CinC of the armed forces yet he commands zero respect within the military. Tinubu is in for a long long ride.

Buy a noose!

You will need it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by helinues: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
I can see how Peter Obi deployed the army across the Nigeria before the election.

Half baked educated lots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by Jorussia(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu is not a former military man i don't know how you want him to command respect in the military. Let him b sworn in first before you know if he command the respect of the military.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by Johnthum(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu was not elected by the masses.

It was Buhari that helped Tinubu Rigged the election 💯
Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by Hopium: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy Wait for him to be swore in, then allow rinu - the kukute - manipulate you to start another endsars protest. The military will deal ruthlessly with you and na Asiwaju go give them order. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
SergeantTitus:
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by orion7: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu was not elected by the masses.

It was Buhari that helped Tinubu Rigged the election 💯
Buhari did all he could. He was a man that thought being a president means ultimate power he quickly found out. Tinubu s much better than him because he’s a politician albeit a very currupt and useless person. So you see how useless bubu was ? Even tinubu is and will be better than him.

And for the millitary he will promote his guys . And coas will be from the south. But I know he will want to be tribalistic and he will learn y bubu despite his hatred for ipob he didn’t dance python again. He just left them. Being a state gov is diff from being a president
Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by 9jatriot(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fliip Flop Guys.

Before now, you guys told us he was the one that deployed millitary to toll gate, now in confusion una don change mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by SocialJustice: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
SergeantTitus:
How do you know? Abeg leave all this mumu talk. The military answers to CDS, CDS is a political position that answers to the president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Does Not Even Command Respect Within The Military by dele1727: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
SergeantTitus:

grin grin angry grin

Yet he was the one who called the Army to lekki tollgate

Hypocrisy will not kill you people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains / Breaking: Mayor Of Atlanta Faces-off With Soludo On Reconstruction In Anambra. / Nigeria Must Not Consider Military Action In Niger Without Chad And Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.