Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos (19724 Views)

Insecurity: FG Committed To Ensuring Peace Reigns In Nigeria - Buhari / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season / Traditional Rulers Play Vital Roles In Ensuring Peace, Stability In The Country, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by Caramia2020(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria!! They did not convene to curb thuggery o, they allow Lagos landlord n his boys to cause havoc on Saturday. Nigeria nor go fit better until we change our mentality.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by blabulu2000: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank God say Nyamiri not be any Lagos State Gubernatorial candidate. Be assured of a peaceful election process.

Afonja no like trouble...but supposing Nyamiri dey among the two governorship candidate in Lagos state ....violent go dey...

And more so, the two popular candidates are gentlemen.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by Emola12(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
There must be peace by God grace vote GBADEBO VIvOUR of labour party for Lagos State governor obedient supporters let's do it again for him what God can't do dosnt exist
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
tongue

I have the following questions.

1. lets assume, they give Obi all the votes in the regions that are disputed. Will he still win?

2. How many states did Obi get 25% of votes?

If you can answer this question, you will understand that Obi could have only won with a northern merger

Mr Man don't be myopic about the issue. The major issue isn't about PO, as far as I am concern he tried and should get ready for next election. The major issue is the electorates and masses that were beat down psychologically. Do you seriously think if this isn't corrected people will come out to vote? Do you think people will try to register for voting again? Let me even leave voting. Do you know the number of youths that will take flight due to their hopelessness? I am sure you will say it doesn't concern you but let me bring it to your doorstep. If Nigerians take flight and travel to other countries due to hopelessness, it will bring increase in crime committed by Nigerians and that will in turn lead to profiling of many Nigerians abroad even the ones back home will be embolden to start commiting crime in the name of politicians do it also. Many times they post cybercrime here many monikers justify it with politicians do more just imagine what it will become if not redress. The outcome of this election is existential and fundamental to the survival of the country. PO might not even win but let the INEC do the right thing and everyone will know he lost honorably. What happened is disgraceful and shouldn't allow to stand to avoid ripples effects on the psyche of Nigerian youths.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by didroon43: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
What are they calling peace for, when dey saw what happened and dey went along with it.

Lol, this life ehn.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Funny people. During elections most of them will join agberos and thugs to commit electoral crimes. But will come out with full force when well meaning people come out to protest against injustice. There was a country
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by Tudorsk(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
That's why I have believe in Tinubu, no dulling in decision making. We are going to enjoying this man with the nature of the experiences he has possessed.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by pacespot(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
The same police that were hijacking ballot boxes.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by Ken4Christ: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
tongue

1. lets assume, they give Obi all the votes in the regions that are disputed. Will he still win?

If you can answer this question, you will understand that Obi could have only won with a northern merger

Obi had 25% in 31 States

A candidate who swept Lagos and Abuja. The other parties did not even see his back. Please, use your sense.
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by ekesson: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2023
We still need to embrace peace despite the outcome of the election, but still doesn't stop us from going to court
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by AMKAG66(m): 4:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Tudorsk:
That's why I have believe in Tinubu, no dulling in decision making. We are going to enjoying this man with the nature of the experiences he has possessed.

Can you just shut tha Bleep up?

Thief supporting a fellow thief
Re: Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos by eldoradoxx: 5:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
tongue

Let's start by first giving Obi/LP what they actually scored before we determine the number of States he won. It is by first bringing out the real votes that we will know who actually won the election, not this drama INEC acted. Apparently INEC is the body that determines who rules Nigeria, not even voters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Catholic Church Disowns Priest Preaching Against Soludo And APGA / Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG / No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.