Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture (3734 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by didroon43: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Which kind thing be this na. Wetin that nigger sabi than to dey cap anyhow with him loose lips.

Mtcheew!!
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by We4all: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

He surprised us by losing woefully despite all the hype! 😭

Ogbeni, you obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase 'losing woefully'. A candidate without a sittting Governor belonging to his party won in 12 states and you said he lost woefully? You need to have your head examined.
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by We4all: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Reno should rest with his leaking mouth. He knows nothing and only trying to sound like that kid who boasts to know lots of secrets just to make himself seem like Lord in the midst of his gullible friends.

How could Tinubu have used Obi if he was struggling to get votes and resulted to massive rigging. The truth is, none of them believed that Obi could even win one state. If you said he won South East because he is Igbo, what about the other Ibo contestants in other parties and why didn't Igbos vote for them?
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by jasent(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You non get Sense to reason on your own,so we know why your reaction is like this
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by WantsandMore: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
olawonder:
The plan’s been on for years, he turned down the chance of being Buhari’s vice because a plan for presidency is already in place. He could hv sent a strong SW politician to Abuja to vice Buhari but a Yoruba politician may got greedy and jeopardise the whole plan that’s why Osinbajo was nominated. All of the charades Osinbajo and co put up during the primaries were all part of the game! Pat, most top dogs in Labour Party, all the Tinubu’s men in Abuja (and even possibly Obi himself) are all part of the scheme.

The trips to and fro London with Buhari (while everyone was making noise about foreign treatments) were all instrumental to the whole process… if my intuition was right, which I’m sure was, Tinubu employed the service of Cambridge Analytica (thats what all the London meetings were about)
very possibly so, the patterns & predictably is similar to trumps, if it's true analytical applied their algorithm on Nigeria then it's pitiful that Nigerians can barely think for themselves and there's a pandemic of herd mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

I can feed you bro through out this year
I don't care who wins but I feel for others

But we want everyone in Nigeria to be comfortable

IPOB and online bragging are like 5 and 6 grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB and online bragging are like 5 and 6 grin grin grin grin
No be bragging
I can feed you little kid
You hear??

I am fighting for the future generations!!
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

No be bragging
I can feed you little kid
You hear??

I am fighting for the future generations!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by LexngtonSteele: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu used the gullibility and low intelligence of flatin0s to get the seat.

He's their Conqueror, home and away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by LexngtonSteele: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2023
He's just too smart. All OKOROS combined don't have the intelligence he has on his excreta. The shiiit filled Pampers they mocked him about

plaindealer:
This got me thinking back in 2015 when Tinubu secretly agreed to let GEJ take the SW against his own ACN candidate, Ribadu.

Tinubu and the ACN did not put up any serious effort or campaign for Ribadu.

Fast forward to 2023, Tinubu focused on the main goal at the federal level, while another party won in Lagos .

Again, Tinubu and the APC did not put up any serious effort in Lagos, they did not mobilize their people, they just let it slide, but watch them go all out for Sanwo Olu and put the other parties in their place.

This is the power of strategic distraction and diversion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by BRIMBRAM: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

I can feed you bro through out this year
I don't care who wins but I feel for others

But we want everyone in Nigeria to be comfortable

My problem with you is, you are not intelligent. If you are you will know that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu under cover. But you are not intelligent enough to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

My problem with you is, you are not intelligent. If you are you will know that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu under cover. But you are not intelligent enough to understand.
Seee Intelligent man
🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by YungMillionaire: 1:10am On Mar 02, 2023
mycar:
do you know the actual result in lagos state? lp got over 900k votes while apc got little above 150k votes, they used lp votes to balance theirs, evidence is plenty, even pdp stole some lp votes and they may be willing to let the cat out of the bag if needs be

Sounds like another 'El Jubril from Sudan' story. Evidence or shut up!

1 Like

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Proudlyomonna: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Hahaha nonsense 😅 Same Obi won the election,the only help Tinubu could rely on was INEC grin
Beat Tinubu hands down.
Beat Apc chairman hands down.
Won the engine room for governance in this Country and the President's office..
Won the FTC of Nigeria.
If you and another Country dey fight if them enter your Capital and palace,them don capture your city be dat oo grin
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by YungMillionaire: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2023
We4all:
Ogbeni, you obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase 'losing woefully'. A candidate without a sittting Governor belonging to his party won in 12 states and you said he lost woefully? You need to have your head examined.

He lost the presidency to 'Bala Blu' by more than 2 million votes. Yes, that's 'losing woefully.'

1 Like

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by mycar: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Sounds like another 'El Jubril from Sudan' story. Evidence or shut up!
You are an illiterate fool
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by We4all: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2023
YungMillionaire:

He lost the presidency to 'Bala Blu' by more than 2 million votes. Yes, that's 'losing woefully.'

2 Million rigged votes you meant to type. How awful!
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shidaa: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

It's a pity how some people reason and talk.
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by IgOga(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2023
mycar:

do you know the actual result in lagos state? lp got over 900k votes while apc got little above 150k votes, they used lp votes to balance theirs, evidence is plenty, even pdp stole some lp votes and they may be willing to let the cat out of the bag if needs be

Dey play...just dey play grin grin grin grin and your source is Cheif Bode George I guess...you are new to Lagos grin grin grin

Make the 900k go vote Chinedu next Saturday now...e go shock you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Alleged Dual Passport, ; Section 28, Section 137 The CFRN / Peter Obi Sleeping In Court Again (photo) / Nairaland Facebook: Crook Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.