Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture (3708 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fashola once said underestimate Tinubu at your own risk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi surprised everyone

Trash that cock and bull story

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

He surprised us by losing woefully despite all the hype! 😭

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
My problem with Peter now is, how is he going to mop up the pollution he has caused.

The carbon he diffused into the air during campaign is outrageous! Burning aviation fuel and gasoline on daily basis, without even considering global warming.

Peter better start planting trees to make-up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Ballmer: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Johnthum(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
His name is Atiku 💯
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by YungMillionaire: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
Pat Utomi

Gbakam! See this picture of Okonkwo and Tinubu.

The more you see the less you understand.

Tinubu is the most intelligent politician in Africa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tinubu slave spotted
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by plaindealer: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
This got me thinking back in 2015 when Tinubu secretly agreed to let GEJ take the SW against his own ACN candidate, Ribadu.

Tinubu and the ACN did not put up any serious effort or campaign for Ribadu.

Fast forward to 2023, Tinubu focused on the main goal at the federal level, while another party won in Lagos .

Again, Tinubu and the APC did not put up any serious effort in Lagos, they did not mobilize their people, they just let it slide, but watch them go all out for Sanwo Olu and put the other parties in their place.

This is the power of strategic distraction and diversion.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Gbakam! See this picture of Okonkwo and Tinubu.

The more you see the less you understand.

Tinubu is the most intelligent politician in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Tinubu slave spotted
Stop wailing! 🤣

6 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Stop wailing! 🤣
No atom of wailing

You are spotted

1 Like

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

No atom of wailing

You are spotted
Your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8yrs!🤣😜

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you and your family for 4/8yrs!🤣😜
I said Tinubu slave spotted
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

I said Tinubu slave spotted
You are also a slave as long as Tinubu is the president! 🤣

4 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You are also a slave as long as Tinubu is the president! 🤣
Tinubu slave answer me

1 Like

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Karlifate: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
plaindealer:
This got me thinking back in 2015 when Tinubu secretly agreed to let GEJ take the SW against his own ACN candidate, Ribadu.

Fast forward to 2023, Tinubu focused on the main goal at the federal level, while another party won in Lagos .

Again, Tinubu and the APC did not put up any serious effort in Lagos, they did not mobilize their people, they just let it slide, but watch them go all out for Sanwo Olu and put the other parties in their place.

Yeah.

They allowed Osun loss to slide.

Months later, they used Tribunal to divide PDP's attention, coupled with Wike & his G5 brouhaha already on ground. Meanwhile, they really don't need Osun's win.

4 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by yarimo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

With bribe giving to Christian association of Nigeria (CAN) to instruct all Christian to vote for labor party abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by Shampoo77: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Useless idiot, I thought he said all those hirelings northerners that were running after prince of Dubai will vote for PDP? So what happened to Muazo the chief servant and Sule Lamido?
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lost woefully? You must be high on oshogbo weed. The mandate thief will meet us in the court

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
With bribe giving to Christian association of Nigeria (CAN) to instruct all Christian to vote for labor party abi
That's why I take your post useless
You don't when to reply or not
How old are you ?
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by olawonder(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
!

8 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by mycar: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
plaindealer:

do you know the actual result in lagos state? lp got over 900k votes while apc got little above 150k votes, they used lp votes to balance theirs, evidence is plenty, even pdp stole some lp votes and they may be willing to let the cat out of the bag if needs be

1 Like

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by YouAreFinished: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Wasnt that the point? To take as much votes from Atiku

3 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by yarimo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

That's why I take your post useless
You don't when to reply or not
How old are you ?
Ask Your parents

2 Likes

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
All dis argument on top election dat was superbly flawed?

Na wa oo!
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
Ask Your parents
Small kid
Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by yarimo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Small kid
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Reno Said About President Elect Tinubu And Obi Last Year. Picture by shuttox: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can feed you bro through out this year
I don't care who wins but I feel for others

But we want everyone in Nigeria to be comfortable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election / Explosive: Why I Can’tabandon Buhari Now –tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.