Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) (70253 Views)

Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) / Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by ProphetM0hammad: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
Na wa o. All cos he don win election. See as he dey gallivant up and down. We no go hear word again. It’s alright.

In the end, everyone won
Even Obi has been promised the minister of sport spot

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by oyin44: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
tomdon:

This is a sentiment of an illiterate or useless educated one

You mean the loser

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

A win is a win!
Stop fooling yourself. Even a blind man knows he rigged. Na him type dey win election without rigging. Na few of una well for that country. I’m not surprised
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
I reserve my comments for now....

You think Yoruba christians hate Yoruba Muslims? You too have been brainwashed that much? Sorry, una never see film

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by xevove2061: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ttemann05:
What role will osibanjo play in tinubus government now?

Must he play any role? For Osibanjo, there is nothimg Tinubu can give him that will pass what he is right now except diplomatic/national assignment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
The power has now finally landed in the south. ..

What a joyful moment to us all...

Make sure you benefit very well o
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Stop fooling yourself. Even a blind man knows he rigged. Na him type dey win election without rigging. Na few of una well for that country. I’m not surprised

Sir! A win is a win!

It’s not a time to debate. The deed has been done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmmm, that's politicians for you.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by ProphetM0hammad: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
it for a short while sir grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Peterpanny: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol, and if death choose to visit his enemies?
death can visit anyone but am really speaking the mind of 90% of Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:
Osinbajo: Master, you finally made it.
Tinubu: Na God o. Even you and Buhari wey dem think say na my enemy, na dribble we dribble dem o.

Osinbajo: 🤣 LMAO, o por o! Oga you badt o!
Tinubu: I dribbled them balablue. Mo gbewon ni handicap! 😂😂😂

Osinbajo: Some vagabonds who claimed to be Obidient aren't obeying their master o. Obi has told them to be calm but they are threatening especially on Nairaland.

Tinubu: Iponrimapogbon Iyanlaya Babanlaku Baba won (Them no born their father, mother, grandmother and all ancestors well).

Osinbajo: They said they ll do vote of hatred for Chideo Rhodes Vivor.
Tinubu: Gbadebo Vivor Rhodes is our son. If he chooses to be Chinedu, let him eat Ewedu with them (Yeeebowzzz). Sanwoolu's people ll vote massively on Saturday.

😂
This is my fiction. Quote me anyhow and receive slaps from your elder sister at home.
Don't vote with hatred. Don't abuse people's choice. Vote with conviction and respect other's choice.
Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, for writing this fiction, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years in Abuja cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by leokid866: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
pdppower:
That is politics for you. No permanent friend or enemy.
only permanent interests.....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Shakur86(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tunedey0001:
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
God bless you you have nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by jahsharon: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Clothes dey fit this Osinbajo too much

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by spagettiluv: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:
Tinubu: Na God o. Even you and Buhari wey dem think say na my enemy, na dribble we dribble dem o.

Osinbajo: Some vagabonds who claimed to be Obidient aren't obeying their master o. Obi has told them to be calm but they are threatening especially on Nairaland.

Tinubu: Iponrimapogbon Iyanlaya Babanlaku Baba won (Them no born their father, mother, grandmother and all ancestors well).

Osinbajo: They said they ll do vote of hatred for Chideo Rhodes Vivor.
Tinubu: Gbadebo Vivor Rhodes is our son. If he chooses to be Chinedu, let him eat Ewedu with them (Yeeebowzzz). Sanwoolu's people ll vote massively on Saturday.

😂
This is my fiction. Quote me anyhow and receive slaps from your elder sister at home.
Don't vote with hatred. Don't abuse people's choice. Vote with conviction and respect other's choice.
chinedu don insult us oo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, for writing this fiction, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years in Abuja cheesy
He should just come cos I v been having this feeling for Abuja sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Tunedey0001(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
madampresident:
Can a man sound more stupidier?

Quote me with fact only
And must you curse/abuse others
Nawa for you people ooo
Anyway am used to it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Ilamina(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yorubas in love

Yuck undecided

And yoruba brothers congratulating each other

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by jahsharon: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Osibanjo delivered his local government and state.

Fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo is not in the position to deliver Ogun State. If you say he delivered his polling booth, I will accept
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:
The power has landed in the south. ..

Exactly and we the IGBOS are the happiest that finally the power has come down south, to its rightful place where it rightfully belongs.

May God continue to guide and protect the destined rulers of the South we will ever remain your servants loyal and very humbly submitted.

SW lokan.
Asiwaju Lokan.
Eyin lo kan.
One Nigeria Lokan.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

Let's see if this joy will last in a few months grin
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
chinedu don insult us oo
very desperate boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by herbalwisdom52(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
When will igbos learn to share groundnuts through using kala.....

If you mobilise one or two kala use am fall like 45 agberos oboy life go easy for lagosians as a whole.....

Send their mama yanch to their maker asap no time waisting

Lagos na no mans land my guy....

You see all this agberos in lagos, they will later come and disturb the igbos trading in lagos and its by force.....

Look at the streets of lagos its seems as if we lost a great grand father or something.....

There is no one even smiling except if you go to bustop then you will see agberos killing and enjoying Goat meats and peppersoup.....

They are the only fools celebrating in the whole of lagos right now.....

When buhari won in 2015 people celebrated it largely.....

But this 2023 there is no one even seen celebrating except all this useless agberos in bustops here in lagos......

When will igbos start sharing groundnuts to all this agberos....

On a normal note no agbero get strenght to fight one on one except they are in union.....

Na to just gather one or two with your niggars dem....

Head to like 7 to 8 bustops where you fit see many agberos....

Run share like 5 groundnut for their mama yanch na that time you go know say all this agberos dem get speed...

Oboy for like 6 months you no go ever see agberos for bustops again....

Na danfo drivers i dey pity pass for lagos here....

Because no more #100 again now go be from #500 for each bustop....

If you like carry only one passenger you must pay......

You make be bad niggar danfo driver una self fit gather one or two kala go share all those agberos for bustop groundnut...

If you don fall like 17 agberos for different bustops no body go tell dem say e don red oooo......

Na to just use kala go share groundnut now make dem still dey celebrate.....

Because after their celebrations oboy everywhere go red for everybody ooooo.......

Now na the right time to go share groundnut for them so dem go fit go heaven at last......

One or two groundnut go send deep down message to their useless papa make win election by fruad....

Na to carry kala go share all this agberos groundnuts so make dem fit go see their maker sharp sharp....
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by spagettiluv: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tunedey0001:
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
just watch out how the woke Yorubas youth will f00lishly follow omo ibo to vote out sanwo olu to vote in chinedu from Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by JoshTim: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peterpanny:
death can visit anyone but am really speaking the mind of 90% of Nigerians.

Speak for yourself....this is how you get killed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Tunedey0001(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shakur86:
God bless you you have nailed it

Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by promise4wonders: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Want to be in the NFT marketplace? Make your digital designs sell to buyers and make your $$$$. Is in the right bright place.click for a start
https://bluemoon.io/?ref=3anto. Blue Moon.io is a a new nft marketplace and there is $55000 give away just waiting for you

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by NapoleonHill: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Osibanjo delivered his local government and state.

Osinbajo delivered nothing.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

He should just come cos I v been having this feeling for Abuja sugar daddies.
Hian shocked, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Goke7: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Osinbajo: They said they ll do vote of hatred for Chinedu Rhodes Vivor.

😂

For this vawulence , your vote is cancelled grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by shomutuski(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

How the power go change your own life personally, lmao. siddon they play, Iyaa ah je iyalaya eh. NO work
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by oyin44: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Theunbothered:

Let's see if this joy will last in a few months grin

grin cheesy grin wetin zombidiots know ....

So you think it would be easy for anyone to win a president elect in court..

Go ask Atiku..maybe he would be in a better position to tell you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.