Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) (70229 Views)

Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) / Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by fareed69(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Axis313:
Some people will not sleep tonight.
They are free to hold grudges and wail for the next 8 years.

Na there way and life .
Bad belle people.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

THIS GOT ME LAUGHING HARD.

YOU MUST BE FROM AARIN EKO
I m Yoruba but didn't grow up in the West

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by fareed69(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Aclass1:
Dear all, pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana

You wey just join Naira Land today don dey beg for money .
You must be an Obidient to post this post.
I will implore you to go and see Peter Obi, he will likely give you since you voted for him.
Ewu Obidient
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Peacecore: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Osibanjo delivered his local government and state.
Osinbajo na Judas. He has no option. Ogun na conc Yoruba state wey be say without Osinbajo he go still win am.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Kulikobo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mhmm
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Peacecore: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:
2 great minds

I pity opposition In d hand of tinubu 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 guy u get point. PDP go just die pata pata dis time. Na Buhari be dey pity them. Na LP be dey new opposition now.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Tunedey0001(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sunnyflex:
Mr man calm down! It's not yet over, until it's over.I can see that tribalism runs in your DNA profusely.
Calm down first, let him enter first!

Nothing concern me with who become your president my problem is the progress of my land which is SW. Or you see me call any tribe name.
And you guys are quick to call other people tribalist when it runs in your blood
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Morphinne: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju; a man with a heart of gold

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Morphinne: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
deji17:
Yes o.
Like the story of Jehosaphat in the bible, the enemies faced and destroyed one another.
Add Obi and Atiku vote in this last election, you will understand how God came through for Tinubu.
We thank God for them o my brother. When God really wants to bless you, he uses your enemies. Unity is indeed the greatest weapon. The realest MVPs who made this victory possible are Mr Peteru and that Dubai landlord. Just imagine God didn’t plant the seed of disunity among them, the election would have been over since 12PM that Saturday. I am the proudest Agbado urchin in the whole of Nigeria presently grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ttemann05:
What role will osibanjo play in tinubus government now?
Inner cabinet without portfolio
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Planned work.

All those enmity was all fake.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Lithiumite: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
pdppower:
That is politics for you. No permanent friend or enemy.

But those other people from that side take politics as war.......it as to be their view and nothing else
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban and Starboy. Congratulations to your boss
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by tracychelsea13: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Osinbajo is a true leader. He is the best Nigeria has had in a long time. It's rare to see a man that has principles in politics. Way to go, Prof!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by emani03(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
I go show you this comment, years to come...

Lol you don’t know what’s coming to you.

I’m not even in Nigeria,
na u wey hunger go kill...

Like how can people with their clear mind celebrating fraud and failure?

Filled with sentiments!

APC slaves!

duro4chang:
Na you go beg for money. A frustrated zombie. We know you are pained. 0bidiot how market?
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
emani03:
I go show you this comment, years to come...

Lol you don’t know what’s coming to you.

I’m not even in Nigeria,
na u wey hunger go kill...

Like how can people with their clear mind celebrating fraud and failure?

Filled with sentiments!

APC slaves!

I know you are pained. I remember Orubebe in 2015. Now he is singing another song. Make we laff kikikikikiki!
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Talkthetalk: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
You stole a mandate and you say victory is sweet... May the mandate of your generation, even to the fourth be stollen from your generation.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by EKONGKING: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
History made!

I am so proud of myself and the entire team.

Victory is so sweet!

Congratulation to you , you converted a person uninterested in all three contenders into a Tinubu fan about 1 month back.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Invest4growth: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Tinubu presidency is a national project. It is not for the south west. Every zones have stake in the presidency. Tinubu I'd just the face. So the joy goes through all states. After the election, then nationalism begins
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

Not a fulani man this time but a Yoruba man whom we all look up to

Who cares, didn't people look up to Buhari? They are all APC filled with false promises.

Enjoy your Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Victory is sweet! God bless all the silent achievers! We withstood all the online and social abuse and retaliated with not words but our actions. God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu! God bless the Jagaban! God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abi this abiodun gov. Of ogun state no get work ni, always ff tinubu like a personal aide, whereas his state is left ungoverned mumu man
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by kbbanj10(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wey Aregbesola. Hmm end of the road ba
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by SirLakes: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pastor embracing fraud

Jesus wept

It is well grin
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by ADSP116(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let that your hatred kill you there instead of our darling new elected GCFR
Peterpanny:
90% of Nigerians will be praying for this man to sleep and never wake up.
Is not like they are wicked but they just want things to go the right way
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by psalmsjob: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin this is the kind of loser clap back that's healthy... you go dey alright las las grin but seriously we all need to work together for a greater Nigeria which will always be a work-in-progress so unlike Peter Obi tried to do hyping on tribe and religion to steal the presidency. To become the president of Nigeria is not a daydream it takes years of preparation and active engagement in the political affairs not an every 4 years incursion hoping to stir up sentiments to deceive people by claiming to be a Nigerian messiah...while Tinubu leads us in the next 4 years let's hope obi can sustain the political structure that the hardship of naira recoloration and fuel scarcity of February and January gave him in votes.

BloomingDale:
Na wa o. All cos he don win election. See as he dey gallivant up and down. We no go hear word again. It’s alright.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2023
computer0810:
2 great minds

I pity opposition In d hand of tinubu 🤣🤣
he will kill them all as he killed Funsho Williams.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by legba1(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Peterpanny:
90% of Nigerians will be praying for this man to sleep and never wake up.
Is not like they are wicked but they just want things to go the right way

Speak for yourself mr. Say it with your chest that you wish ABAT sudden death... It will not happen because the ONE who controls the affairs of this earth dont work like that. That your prayer will manifest in your life... Omo irankiran.
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Nigra(f): 2:36am On Mar 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
It is never a divided house

Their relationship is still solid as rock.

The more you see, the less you know
You can obviously see that osinbanjo is faking it,he is so unhappy,but what can he do? undecided
Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Peterpanny: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2023
legba1:

Speak for yourself mr. Say it with your chest that you wish ABAT sudden death... It will not happen because the ONE who controls the affairs of this earth dont work like that. That your prayer will manifest in your life... Omo irankiran.

Re: Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) by Peterpanny: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2023
ADSP116:
Let that your hatred kill you there instead of our darling new elected GCFR
be decieving urself you will tell me what is darling about that morderm ancestor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.