Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension (36702 Views)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by chinambusay: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has disabled the comment section of his IG (Instagram) account following the backlash that followed Walter Onnoghen's suspension. 

Though what made Vice President Yemi Osinbajo disable the comment section of his IG account has not been disclosed, however sources linked it to the protest that ensued after the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen's suspension, given that he is a Professor of Law.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by DrGoodman: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.

441 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chaiii Igbos and And Atikulated people don carry hin eyes see pepe so tey e dey disable comment for IG cheesy cheesy

No rest for the wicked ones

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Racoon(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
"Clear conscience fears no accusation."
DUE PROCESS IS THE NORMATIVE SOUL OF LAW AND ORDER.The Supreme Court being a regulatory norm of the Society cannot be compromised FOR THOSE THAT WANTS TO SUBVERT due process and the hierarchy of Courts. Let all that have disputes in Court be accorded laid down standard of due process for both the state and the citizens."-J.E.Oshoke, Esq.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Satan66(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nigerians: Pray for Nigeria
Put a man with the fear of God.
God loves Nigeria.

Yet a pastor stole billions and God did nothing.
Tel me l there is a God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by chiboyo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
This man is the only sane person in this administration, just a pity that his hands are tied in most policy making decisions...

In saner climes, he should be the President whilst Buhari should be his errand boy!!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by lordempire(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by netpro(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by megacity: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
you have to sympathize with Osinbajo....it's never going to be easy for a Prof and SAN to work as deputy to an imbesilitic illiterate

If things work the way they should in this country, Osinbajo would be president while Buhari would be like one of his domestic staff

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by mykelswa(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't want to insult this man of God.
I've known afonjas to be well educated and hold high self esteem. But this brainless one I lack words for him am totally speechless. He should be donated to the almajiris

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Stupid failed pastor .....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sweeted me

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Anyad231: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their sousl because they may not recover from the shock announcement
chairman u no be God, or u for Don use ur predictions turn billionaire 4 betnaija

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by criminalmindz: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their sousl because they may not recover from the shock announcement
your brain must be inside a microwave oven

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by deantimes(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
When you support the Government that you so like to violate the constitution in the present,You have also approved of the Government you may not like to violate the constitution in the future.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by freemanbubble: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Isoright
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by DrGoodman: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
The zone B above has not taken his tramadol since yesterday, can anyone help him out of his misery?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by baliyubla: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
What an Afonja coward. He knows his dullard master is wrong yet can't speak out or stay brave and face the backlash from Nigerians.

What will the Northern autocrats be without an Afonja to lick their azz.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by NORSIYK(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
The midget is ashamed of himself.... Good to see he's still has conscience even though he is trying to deny it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Milllz: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Don’t mind them!!

The APC I know, all weekend they’re probably still looking for a loophole, it’s a pity there’s none.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by tommykiwi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Always doing the bid of his master!

Afonjas!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by ThankGod001(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Greenvaiper: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
I tried to rain abuses on him 2day, but i discovered he had disabled his comments. The useless man is a real afonja alimi.
When yawa gas, they always take cover. Silly coward

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by dalhjana: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
I swear down osibanjo don tire.. if dem loose he will just jejely Waka back to his house... just look at his eyes in d dp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeNri(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Ok, while you are ranting a typical yoruba moslem, US is currently planning transition for Nigeria.

Go to the website of US Dept of State and see for yaself.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.