Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money (1735 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
When a lady switch of her phone on her birthday after her partner sent her money

Do you think she is with another guy ?

Because according to this story I have a strong conviction another guy is shagging her on her day.

The guy she is cheating on is a good guy

Why can't some women be loyal

Loyal women like me scarce oh

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by helinues: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023

A productive lady might be busy without even seeing the notification but for the slay queens, definitely shagging..
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by EmptyGarden(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shouldn’t we be asking you?

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by AsapTeddy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
When you chop banana finish..wetin u dey usee the cander do?

I bow for you ohh
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am a coach so i get people to call me about relationship so I told the guy bluntly that his girlfriend is cheating on him on her day

Because according to him three of her phone switch off

EmptyGarden:
Shouldn’t we be asking you?

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
No be me

Bow for those ladies who two time

It's something I can't do

Two dick or more

AsapTeddy:
When you chop banana finish..wetin u dey usee the cander do?

I bow for you ohh
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
To me the babe dey shag

Because the guy called her line with her three lines all switch off

helinues:

A productive lady might be busy without even seeing the notification but for the slay queens, definitely shagging..

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by HopeVictor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good guys suffer the most

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Snitch24(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sorry bro
Just move on

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by helinues: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
To me the babe dey shag

Because the guy called her line with her three lines all switch off

Is the lady a working class or those ladies who see relationship as a job opportunity?

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
According to the guy, she is a student and still in her hotel

How can she even be celebrating her birthday in her school hostel

helinues:

Is the lady a working class or those ladies who see relationship as a job opportunity?
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
They shouldnt at all

He deserve better, I told him to move on

HopeVictor:
Good guys suffer the most

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by helinues: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

According to the guy, she is a student and still in her hotel

How can she even be celebrating her birthday in her school hostel

Student?

Elders, come and swear if you have never been ayonge before.. grin cheesy
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
That's what I told him

Snitch24:
Sorry bro
Just move on
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good guys and good ladies don't deserve to be cheated on

The fact the girl lied that she is in her hostel celebrating her day, according to the guy

And how possible can three of your lines be switch of

On a day people will call you scatter

Loyal guys deserve loyal women

I told him to move on and I hope in his next relationship, he find a loyal and kind partner

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Snitch24(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
That's what I told him

She's with the other person

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes she is

Snitch24:

She's with the other person
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by EmptyGarden(m): 4:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I am a coach so i get people to call me about relationship so I told the guy bluntly that his girlfriend is cheating on him on her day

Because according to him three of her phone switch off

Well, she’s not his girlfriend… he just hasn’t realized that yet.

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Qatar2022: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
When a lady switch of her phone on her birthday after her partner sent her money

Because according to this story I have a strong conviction another guy is shagging her on her day.

Of course she's knacking another guy

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by motionarena: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Normal things girls do.
Noticed it from my ex when she spends time with me she switches off her phone and leaves it charging.

Sometimes I may not be able to reach her for 3 days.
Only 4 her to come back with cock and bull stories

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Gbam

EmptyGarden:

Well, she’s not his girlfriend… he just hasn’t realized that yet.

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Baronthecelebri: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2023
The guy should move on
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Gbam

Qatar2022:

Of course she's knacking another guy
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by ProphetM0hammad: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

This advertisement is uncalled for
If you are loyal, it will be heard from others not yourself
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Goodlady(f): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
No be me

Bow for those ladies who two time

It's something I can't do

Two dick or more

I need your help. I m not happy
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

OK. Where is this coming from?
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by ComputerOperato: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Why can't some women be loyal?

Women are only loyal to their feelings. Not to men's sacrifices.

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lmao
ProphetM0hammad:

This advertisement is uncalled for
If you are loyal, it will be heard from others not yourself
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Not all

ComputerOperato:

Women are only loyal to their feelings. Not to men's sacrifices.

Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coach

4Humanity4All:

OK. Where is this coming from?
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Coach

How did you become one? Did you study it in an institution?
Re: When A Lady Switch Of Her Phone On Her Birthday After Her Partner Sent Her Money by ComputerOperato: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Not all

Most.

Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You / How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U / What Are The Things A Man Need To Do Before Proposing To A Lady?