Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must (248 Views)

Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo / Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by socialmediaman: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dear Comrades,

It the constitutional right of every Nigerian to peacefully protest

If you must protest to register your dissatisfaction at the “sham” election conducted by INEC, please do it peacefully. Election is not a do or die affair

For those who are demoralized, remember that that’s what they want from you. They want your spirits to die. You didn’t come this far to fall cheaply.

The United States of America didn’t become what it is today if people had chickened out at the resistance from the establishment.

There is a governorship election on Saturday that could potentially give Labor party control of some of the most important states in Nigeria. Don’t stay at home and regret later. Don’t fall for the demoralization tactic.

The “sham” election will be upturned. It has been done in Anambra and other states before, and with the will of the people, it can be done at the presidency. Most importantly, Saturday is your chance to give control of key states to the labor party.

The more governors the LP has, the more we have bargaining power in the scheme of things in Nigeria

I Salute You All. Be Safe Out There.

Aluta Continua!!!
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by Jashub: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice talk but we all know we need a revolution to rid ourselves of corruption and voter intimidation.
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by socialmediaman: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Nice talk but we all know we need a revolution to rid ourselves of corruption and voter intimidation.

We must exhaust all legal options. There’s an important election happening this Saturday. Who would’ve taught that LP could win Lagos? We will win. Victory is coming closer to pursue these people out of power

Without governors, senators and reps, we can’t control the laws made to ensure loopholes are sealed, we can’t protect the people

Would people have been shot at during EndSars of LP was governing Lagos?
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by socialmediaman: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Governors and state houses control the state resources

Nobody will shoot you if LP was running Lagos.

Focus! Let’s get more state machinery to help protect our legal rights
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by Solofresh2: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Protest on what exactly
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by socialmediaman: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Solofresh2:
Protest on what exactly

Focus on your candidate. This message is for OBidients
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by Solofresh2: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
socialmediaman:

Focus on your candidate. This message is for OBidients
I don't have a candidate
But you should know that,most protests in Nigeria ends violently after been hijacked by hoodlums claiming protesters and Nigeria won't be peaceful.
We are still dealing with the Naira scarcity issue and you guys want to add yours to it?

1 Like

Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by Jashub: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
socialmediaman:

We must exhaust all legal options. There’s an important election happening this Saturday. Who would’ve taught that LP could win Lagos? We will win. Victory is coming closer to pursue these people out of power

Without governors, senators and reps, we can’t control the laws made and ensure loopholes are sealed, we can’t protect the people

Would people have been shot at during EndSars of LP was governing Lagos?
Bros, Lagos turnout wouldn't be like the presidential election because people actually came out to vote Obi, not the Labor Party . As it is, I foresee Sawan-Olu going for a second time in office with the help of MC Olumo and Schoolboy.
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by socialmediaman: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Bros, Lagos turnout wouldn't be like the presidential election because people actually came out to vote Obi, not the Labor Party . I foresee Sawan-Olu going for a second time in office with the help of MC Olumo and Schoolboy

Peter Obi has to reassure and remind his supporters what’s at stake. I expect him to do that at the press conference happening soon.

This isn’t the time to despair. Show them that Nigerians are serious this time. The resolve of the people can no longer be subdued
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by Jashub: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
socialmediaman:

Peter Obi has to reassure and remind his supporters what’s at stake. I expect him to do that at the press conference happening soon.

This isn’t the time to despair. Show them that Nigerians are serious this time. The resolve of the people can no longer be subdued
Bros, nothing is at stake other than 2031. By then, power is returning back to the north and it will be another 8 years of unknown hardship
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Infiltrators, take note!!!
Re: Please No Violent Protests. I Support Only Peaceful Protests If You Must by socialmediaman: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Infiltrators, take note!!!

I see them! Good catch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Bye Patriots / A Party With No Structure Had 6m Votes / Tinubu & Inec In Trouble Prepare To Defend The Stolen Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.