Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Is Stopping You From Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Stopping You From Getting Married (2837 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by JapaToDNext: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
I love my My space/privacy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Karleb(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
I never get babe.

As my mates don dey get 2 kids don dey make me rethink my life.

The oppression odikwa too much! embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Anunakeeh: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is Marriage?

Marry in Naija as an Average/Poor Man at your Peril. Then your own don be😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Samkent(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
The fear of falling out of love and the death of a spouse got me so incapacitated!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Okoroawusa: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abeg make anyone no come stress me

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by DKM123: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vickho:
DM me

I pity those ladies exchanging information with this nairaland psych0path ... He will use the same information to taunt you after scamming you. DO NOT DO IT!

He wants to scam another person again!
The phoolish old tr0ll and petty internet scammer and th!ef. Vickho pay me and the poor old widow whose money you st0le. God will pun!she you..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Nicepoker(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's a worthless venture

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Prettygirl200(f): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

You are ignoring me abi undecided undecided
You don't want my offer
I said am not interested naaa
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Pells1: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I said am not interested naaa
I wan pay flight ticket for you undecided undecided
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Prettygirl200(f): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

I wan pay flight ticket for you undecided undecided
I no want naaaa..
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Pells1: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I no want naaaa..
U dey form and sapa dey hold u undecided
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by faceLAGOS: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Don’t care.

Not interested in anything serious with a Nigerian girl.

Maybe a yankee or Canadian citizen.

Or generally oyinbo wey understand what true love & partnership is.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Nonexisting1: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
I'm not because I don't give a fucck about it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Prettygirl200(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

U dey form and sapa dey hold u undecided
What an insult, I don't blame you, I blame myself for responding to your quotes

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Pells1: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
What an insult, I don't blame you, I blame myself for responding to your quotes
U wey no get yansh dey form undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by luscioustrish(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don’t even know.
I want to have a certain amount of money before getting married

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Prettygirl200(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

thanks for your stupidity and I will appreciate it if u don't quote me ever in your life again, cux I will ignore you
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Leoniine(f): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

Are you tired of receiving death wishes, Lewis?

Are you?

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by monabass: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iam yet to locate her

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by udeh3(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
wumi2017:
I never see my soulmate

I dey here na
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Sixfeetbelle: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

Typical male format 101: She rejects you, you turn to insults to cope with your bruised ego. Nothing like being sensible and acting with dignity in the face of a rejection. Tueeh!

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Acidosis(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
luscioustrish:
I don’t even know.

If you have a good man, willing and ready for marriage, please go ahead and do the needful. These talks about having a certain amount of money before marriage are irrelevant. Money-making is not a destination but a journey.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by DKM123: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Vickho:
DM me

I pity those ladies exchanging information with this nairaland psych0path ... He will use the same information to taunt you after scamming you. DO NOT DO IT!

He wants to scam another person again!
The phoolish old tr0ll and petty internet scammer and th!ef. Vickho pay me and the poor old widow whose money you st0le. God will pun!sh you.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Nice2023(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Autobot05:
Time never reach ... plus with the recent rates of divorce why get married

This is the worst i have ever heard.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Welcomme:
Bítches aint loyal.... Fear of the unknown. Sometimes, when broke, I use to wonder, what if I am married in this broklyn period wetin I wan tell my wife and kids... Na wetin still dey keep be this

This is the reason why you see most poor married men always looking Scantly and Haggard.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
luscioustrish:
I don’t even know.

At least you will rescuing your spouse whenever Sapa hold him.

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
qtguru:
Hoping to settle down this year.
Finally? That’s good. Please post pictures on nairaland.
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by luscioustrish(f): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Acidosis:

If you have a good man, willing and ready for marriage, please go ahead and do the needful. These talks about having a certain amount of money before marriage are irrelevant. Money-making is not a destination but a journey.

Yea I understand you☺️

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Autobot05: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nice2023:

This is the worst i have ever heard.

😂😂😂
Re: What Is Stopping You From Getting Married by Sunnyrado: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello, my name is Daniel I am 42 years old and I am single Man and I have never been married before, I am looking for a serious minded woman for marriage..my number is 08163341407 WhatsApp.. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foluronsho Alakija Reportedly Received Over 10000 Marriage Proposals Within 24hr / Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.