Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Should My Brother Still Believe In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should My Brother Still Believe In God? (376 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
He has scars ,he bleeds, he has poor parents, his dad is one of the most miserable, he has no sim,no phone, no job, he is a victim of the useless rules, yeah, they have almost killed him many times for seeking rest, u will say it is false if you are useless to my progress. I just wonder why my older brother still believes in god despite his ordeals, no need for comparing. Why should he still believe?
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by Jashub: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
He believes what you cannot understand...
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
He believes what you cannot understand...
which is useless to his health
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by Jashub: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
which is useless to his health
There are somethings that just beyond this world ...
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
There are somethings that just beyond this world ...
still useless

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by Jashub: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
still useless
That's your view ...
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
That's your view ...
what is the use, hypocrite? u will see ,just wait.
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by Jashub: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
what is the use, hypocrite? u will see ,just wait.
You're just speaking out of ignorance. You've not read all the books in the world, neither have you experienced all the religions , yet you claim to have an understanding of a concept that doesn't suit with your ignorance? Na wah o....that's bigotry undecided
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
You're just speaking out of ignorance. You've not read all the books in the world, neither have you experienced all the religions , yet you claim to have an understanding of a concept that doesn't suit with your ignorance? Na wah o....that's bigotry undecided
nothing understandable exists there, i claim no understanding of shit as that , no knowledge of god exists.
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by Jashub: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
nothing understandable exists there, i claim no understanding of shit as that , no knowledge of god exists.
That's ignorance speaking . I suggest you get rid of it before it confuses you further
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
That's ignorance speaking . I suggest you get rid of it before it confuses you further
u r ignorant too
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by Jashub: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
u r ignorant too
Another shallow opinion of someone you've never met
Re: Should My Brother Still Believe In God? by HellVictorinho7: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Another shallow opinion of someone you've never met
while u never feel

(1) (Reply)

30 Versions Of The Bible Now Available On Sharerhema Multi-version Bible. / Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout? / There Is No Cushite Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.