Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead (2407 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by Xmalcolmprince: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Rivers State Government has debunked claims in social media that the son of Governor Nyesom Wike was shot dead in the United States.

The state Commissioner for Information and Communication, Chris Finebone, said this while reacting to a trending post in social media that Wike’s son was shot dead in the US over the governor’s alleged activities in the just concluded Presidential and National Assembly elections in Rivers State.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/03/wike-reacts-to-news-of-his-son-shot-dead.html
Re: Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by Isobug: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmm. .... E don reach like that? In as much as I condemn Wikes activity on the election,Abeg make them leave who no know anything about anything to be ooo. He's not he's father and may likely not do same if he's in father's shoes
Re: Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by securitywatch50: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
I pray for him to leave so that people will remind him of his father's actions and stand in future.
Re: Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by yarimo(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Labour party supporters are good in fake news . Thank God Nigerians rejected them with full speed

6 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by arantess: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Isobug:
Hmm. .... E don reach like that? In as much as I condemn Wikes activity on the election,Abeg make them leave who no know anything about anything to be ooo. He's not he's father and may likely not do same if he's in father's shoes
The corpers that died are people children

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by princepeter566: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Isobug:
Sometimes the children pays for the sins of their fathers.
Even if it's not true. Wike will be afraid of his son safety in the US right now.
He should feel the heat also
Re: Wike Reacts To The News Of His Son Shot Dead by Tinubuwillnotru: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Isobug:
but he's Killing people's children abi? mtcheww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Sanwoolu & Malian Drug Lord Spotted In Guinea-conakry / This Road Generates Billions To Lagos State Govt, Yet Its Still Under Construct / How Shaibu Followed Wike To His Political Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.