Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect (39245 Views)

Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) / how to invest in Nigerian stocks market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Akporuka(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2023
[sub][/sub] since buhari became president hope you enjoyed scarcity of fuel, money and hardship in the land all this happened every place in Nigeria.

BRIMBRAM post=121394265]Unfortunately, this is what some folks will spend the next four years of their lives doing. All I know is, to those who believe that Tinubu's win will bring prosperity will get it in abundance and to those who believe it will bring suffering, they too will get it in lion shares of abundance.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by NwokoloOwa: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2023
The headlines as usual with us is saying something else while the body is saying another thing.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Unrated900(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Darkness has nothing to do with light and growth.
When heaven and earth are against you, you will see the signs.

Tinubu should quickly do the right thing to avoid shame. Very soon it will be too late to avoid shame.
He should quickly handover the mandate to the rightful winner of the election without much ado now.
He will not be President.

Lol so if the market fell on pit obi if he was the president of biafra
What should happen
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by bennytrips27(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Ahhaaaaa!

L'aro kutukutu?

Nigerians get ready for suffering pro max

Evil man evil president

You have chosen your path,don't instill your promax suffering on Nigerians
I repeat do not inculcate your promax suffering on nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Abbeytoy(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Tinubu should quickly do the right thing to avoid shame. Very soon it will be too late to avoid shame.
He should quickly handover the mandate to the rightful winner of the election without much ado now.

Who's the rightful owner?

PDP or LP?
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Idlawz: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Unfortunately, this is what some folks will spend the next four years of their lives doing. All I know is, to those who believe that Tinubu's win will bring prosperity will get it in abundance and to those who believe it will bring suffering, they too will get it in lion shares of abundance.
May GOD BLESS U ALLOT WITH THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by cl0r0x: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2023
The same stock agbado cyber agberos reported to have risen amid potential tinubu win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by robinsoncrosoe: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Now tinubu is president

We have 2 major

1.our suffering will double

2.u will pay more taxes now.list of some are

TV

Fridge

Wife/babe

Just imagine your babe entering your house,then u hear a knock on the door.u open and see MC oloumo with some thugs tasking u for straffing tax
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Topsymy: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2023
That's a fake news. I still watched Channels this morning where they were discussing about rise in the market. All this malignment of personality will not benefit anyone. The best thing is to pray to God for personal prosperity, success and protection. This period might actually be the best for someone who doesn't even like the President-elect. God doesn't work with time
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Allisgud: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2023
No matter how economy and stock fall,I go still dey put stock fish for my egusi and my eba go still dey strong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Kaiser20: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Unfortunately, this is what some folks will spend the next four years of their lives doing. All I know is, to those who believe that Tinubu's win will bring prosperity will get it in abundance and to those who believe it will bring suffering, they too will get it in lion shares of abundance.
Believes and wishes does not guarantee SUCCESS.
Where are those in believed in Buhari 8 years ago, their suffering increased by 50% even his kinsmen know better today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
You are perfectly right bro
Notwithstanding the widespread vilification of of PMB by most Nigerians, I made my first millions and several other millions during this same Buhari administration.
I know someone very close who became a billionaire during this Buhari administration.
I believe fervently that Tinubu administration will benefit me and many others by God’s grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Iselogunise: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
This obviously false news. It actually grew. See link below

https://businessday.ng/markets/article/nigeria-stocks-gain-n1-4trn-in-election-month/
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bloomberg reported a record increase.

Fake news Gazette says it's fallen.

I go with Bloomberg.

Mumu, why not keep quiet if you don't know the difference between bond and stocks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by SenatePresdo(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Femisol:
See headline grabbing news
Morning food don ready for Obingoes grin grin

As if Tinubu will rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Lightorder: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
so those who believe that devil is god will prosper?

I never believed in buhar for once but I bought a house in 2017. Those around me that believed and were shouting sai baba were still begging me till 4 days ago. Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Dagger111(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

I can vow with anything that you will be picked soon by DSS because you are enemy of the State. Save this.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Lightorder: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
You raped the masses in broad day light and you believed that responsible ones will invest in your domain

Waiting o , is it not same drowsy man that promised to continue where buhari stops ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Helel(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
EDUECO:
Most APC foot soldiers think you're talking about stock fish cheesy

Pessimism, recession and galloping inflation is going to be the legacy of APC government!

Do you expect an average low IQ tribalistic urchin to understand what economic indices and rating are?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Tannhauser(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

I go with Bloomberg.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who is the rightful owner?
Atiku or Obi?
Massiveglory:

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by bennybuhari: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gazette is just crap
N3TRAL:

I go with Bloomberg.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Strategical: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is a propaganda. The writer should go and analyse the stock market's behaviour since January to date before making unjustifiable claims.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

I think SHAME will sweet me pass. grin
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Helel(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

And for those who think Obi will win the Presidency in the first trial with the OBIdients movement are Gullible !!

OBI Supporters are beginning to see the full lights that IGBO people voted for ONLY OBI while the rest of the country voted for different parties.

It shows IGBO CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED

Shut up, and stop lieing, in a free and fair election your druglord can never win.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by MeineMutter: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na, mostly, Yeeboss dey trade in stocks dey speculate before. Now that their final hope has been dashed, they are all rushing to sell off their shares. K’ó lo nlè, k’ó d’owó. Gbànjo cheape cheape shares. Bend down select stocks. Ò ti d’òpò. Saara shares.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by Horus(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

I go with Bloomberg.

Bloomberg was talking about Bonds, not Nigerian Stocks. The bond market is where investors go to trade debt securities, while the
Nigerian Stock Market is where investors trade equity securities through stock exchanges.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by boldtruthalways: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
If this charade is allowed to stand, Nigeria will down as fast as yiu will never imagine because investors will pull out their resources from Nigeria.
But it will.not stand because we will regain our stolen mandates.
Obidients, please go out on 11th March and vote LP all through. The fight continues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by merits(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Just dey play.The earlier you accept the better for you.

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by MeineMutter: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
BreconHills:

This is shallow analysis.

Stocks rose for five days on liklihood of a new president not just because it was tinubu, obi or atiku and on the sixth investors took profits leading to mild decline. Remember these stocks have been locked in a downward spiral since last year. It is only reasonable that investors requiring liquidity take profits on the uptick.

Markets price stocks in advance of an event. So the question is what are they now pricing in if at all? Probably the liklihood of tension in the gubernatorial week.

As if na today stock dey fall and rise. Igbos. Na dem go loose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect by MeineMutter: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Metronomy:
Fake news, if it were to be real why not screenshot the the Bloomberg graph?

Laz.y Beerfraud lizard that can’t carry out simple check, óyá, gbà k’o je: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-27/nigeria-bonds-rally-as-tinubu-leads-in-pivotal-election-tally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.