Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran (6241 Views)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Tflex01: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

His tweets have gone viral and those awoke yorubas are opening their mouth like shocked...

Please don't trust those awoke Yorubas o. I still see their status update everyday campaigning for GRV... Plans should still be on ground for them.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by huptin(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
This is enlightening...I have no problem with his mother being igbo but that hatred for the Yoruba? ....that is horrific!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Omoawoke: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Tflex01:

Please don't trust those awoke Yorubas o. I still see their status update everyday campaigning for GRV... Plans should still be on ground for them.

Example is this Mumu forming awoke, ode jati jati forming sophisticated

coolplanet:

We are Yorubas in my family and we plan to vote him out for being part of the rigging last Saturday. So majority are not behind him.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Tflex01:

If you are truly Yoruba and you saw all those tweets, and you are still rooting for Chinedu to win Lagos gubernatorial election even with how well Sanwo-Olu has performed...

I am now fully in support of those that support k!ll!g of Yoruba saboteurs in Lagos. I wish the true Yorubas in Lagos will take drastic step against people like you in the forthcoming election because... e ti gbabode!

Ko i toja ore!

Don't take it personal ore. This is 2023 and not 1964 and the country is Nigeria, a democracy and the beauty of democracy is individuals are allowed to freely exercise their rights to vote.

It's very simple.

If you think deeply, you will realize your anger is misplaced and has no basis in reality.
Common thugs like MC Oluomo et al are given royalty status and allowed to freely operate and disenfranchise citizens their rights to vote. where is your anger?
State funds are being mismanaged on a daily basis, billions are being borrowed on a daily basis with very little to show for it. Where is your anger?
Do you want me to tell you the gargantuan amount taken from Lagos coffers to finance APC and Tinubu's ambitions while millions of hard-working people like yourself live in poverty and abject squalor right in Lagos every single day?

If you are truly an omoluabi, I expect you to be livid with these Lagos cabals who are enriching themselves and their cronies while the majority languish in squalor and abject poverty.

Now tell me, how does a harmless fake tweet that has been doctored by the APC Lagos cabal affect your life.?

get yourself an education and rid yourself of tribalism!
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Tflex01: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2023
huptin:
This is enlightening...I have no problem with his mother being igbo but that hatred for the Yoruba? ....that is horrific!

That is because you are a reasonable Obidient.

Some miscreants among the Yorubas just want to prove a useless point. But we shall see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Tflex01: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Example is this Mumu forming awoke, ode jati jati forming sophisticated

Let the APC thugs "take care" of the entire family abeg.

We don't need free and fair election in the next governorship election in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Omoawoke: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Tflex01:

Let the APC thugs "take care" of the entire family abeg.

We don't need free and fair election in the next governorship election in Lagos.

At this stage, na beating go help reset their brains

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Tflex01: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Skyview01:

Ko i toja ore!

Don't take it personal ore. This is 2023 and not 1964 and the country is Nigeria, a democracy and the beauty of democracy is individuals are allowed to freely exercise their rights to vote.

It's very simple.

If you think deeply, you will realize your anger is misplaced and has no basis in reality.
Common thugs like MC Oluomo et al are given royalty status and allowed to freely operate and disenfranchise citizens their rights to vote. where is your anger?
State funds are being mismanaged on a daily basis, billions are being borrowed on a daily basis with very little to show for it. Where is your anger?
Do you want me to tell you the gargantuan amount taken from Lagos coffers to finance APC and Tinubu's ambitions while millions of hard-working people like yourself live in poverty and abject squalor right in Lagos every single day?

If you are truly an omoluabi, I expect you to be livid with these Lagos cabals who are enriching themselves and their cronies while the majority languish in squalor and abject poverty.

Now tell me, how does a harmless fake tweet that has been doctored by the APC Lagos cabal affect your life.?

get yourself an education and rid yourself of tribalism!

ok
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Prince16: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
He is now deleting some of the tweets because he knows they are bad.
If he's just doing that then he's a learner.
The ppl dt dug into his previous posts/have since downloaded all d incriminating evidences b4 exposing him.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Tflex01: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

At this stage, na beating go help reset their brains

Beating is even too small if you understand the kind of damage they are about to do to Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Prince16: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Godfullsam:

Sanwo-Olu has done well in lagos and truly deserve a second term in office. But if the yorubas who voted for Labour party presidential candidate in lagos decided to vote LP again, then GVR may carry the day.
Except if they are wise enough to vote for performance and not party. But be rest assured that the igbos will all rally round him and vote him massively, not minding weather he has what it takes to move the state forward.

To them, it is more than having a good performing governor, it is about having a migovernor who share in their sentiment and GVR is that man.
A crippled, blind, deaf and dumb igbo candidate will get igbo votes against any other candidate any day any time.
They are so ethnocentric like that!

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Jagaban666: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by ProphetM0hammad: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2023
kristonium:
I was expecting this..see how far you guys can go to tarnish someone's personality!

Una no dey tire!

This was how you guys claimed Jimi Agbaje was Ibo too, and some gullible bought into it.

Once it's time for Gubernatorial election, you turn on your ethnic sentiment.

You already know Debo by extension LP will Lagos

You guys don't need to be apprehensive!

Victory beckons!

He has been rejected
One of them even said they will take Lagos through him

Politics is about dominance and territory
On that day we'll remind ibos that they are small and alone

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by DSC7: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

He want to carry a whole lagos and throw us inside lagoon.

Lagos is not an experimental ground

Lagos is not for apprentice work

God forbid!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

Omo that guy get mind ooooo.....

Well i am not tribalistic but involving a whole tribe because of one man's ambition is uncalled for...
Don't forget that igbos are not enough to make him governor of Lagos state,,, he can only win if those who voted Obi decide to pay Tinubu back by voting against sanwo olu...

But i pray sanwo olu wins...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by KimFlorence: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The guy. He even used the famous insult IPOB guys use on Nairaland to insult Yorubas.

This one shock me to the marrow
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Olachase(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
kad199:
Buy market how? Cos of the coming election? The Afonjas cannot do anything. The real owners of Lagos( Igbos) would deliver him on Saturday same way did for obi in Lagos.
that's the problem you guys have forgotten that 30% Yorubas voted for obi here in lagos, now i understand why they call you guys clown

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2023
I don’t know Gbadebo Rhodes-V but his comments appear like he’s not proud of his Yoruba heritage.

I wonder when tribalism would stop influencing selection of leadership.

Democracy may not be the best for a country like Nigeria
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Tochj(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
But let's be factual
What did pst.Adeboye drink when he said that El-Rufai is tender hearted?
And someone is defending that.
Fr.Mbaka was the most outstanding clergy in igboland, but when he talks rubbish,
We no spare am.
If citizens continue to Asslick political and Religious leaders
They will sell you for 1 Naira.
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Lamanii22(f): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Tflex01:

Rest! With all these revelations, Chinedu stand no chance in Lagos.

The last thing Lagosians want in Lagos is inter tribal war and that is exactly what this guy represent.

Swears…. He is going to cause more tribal wars…. I don’t know why igbos too are obsessed with Lagos, I think it’s high time they built their own states too… they should develop it, lagos is too congested already…
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Lamanii22(f): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

The guy has no governance experience, and he want to start with a whole lagos..
Apc governors have been working well based on the structure in place that makes an average person fit in.
It is just like United States where an average person can fit in and the country is still working
Giving a state like lagos to GVR. Lagos will suffer serious setback and disruption... he has no political guidance and inexperience will catapult lagos backward .
We wont jeopardize lagos with sudden rush of irrational decision makers... he will never step a foot there

He can’t even win… the woke yorubas don’t know what they want to throw away if they vote GVR… sanwo olu for me though…
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by tamdun: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbos will ruin his chances, the same way they did to Obi.

But what is wrong if someone from another region decided to contest in lagos governorship election?

Shey we are all Nigerians?
Nothing is wrong but everything is wrong with his tweets
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Wickedfacts: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Skyview01:
Tinubu and his boys have started with cheap propagandas, lies and half truths.

Same way Tinubu sold Buhari to Nigerians with cheap propagandas/lies and got the country destroyed in just 8 years.

We will not fall for such underhanded tactics anymore.

Vote for GRV to stop all the leakages and billions of Naira remitted to Tinubu on a monthly basis from Lagos State coffers.

We are tired of having stooges in Alausa.

Eko o ni baje.

Go and remove those using kerosene to seduce your mother in the East. Stupid animals.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Wickedfacts: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Bede2u:
can you vote your choice and leave others to their choice? Why instigate violence?

Go and ask those animals slapping APC supporters in Abia.

See, we are waiting for you fools on Saturday, you guys will never forget this election in your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Bede2u(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask those animals slapping APC supporters in Abia.

See, we are waiting for you fools on Saturday, you guys will never forget this election in your lives.
Lol...baba let me tell you a secret...nobody is afraid of your threats grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by YorubaSamurai: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Why are you guys worrying yourselves over one inconsequential Omo Ibo catching cruise?
He knows he stands no chance of even being a councillor, let alone governor in Lagos..
If he see 10% on election day, make he thank God
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Wickedfacts: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Bede2u:
just mobilise and vote don't be using threats of violence. Nobody will be moved by it

You will see
Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Wickedfacts: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Skyview01:

What side are you talking about? Care to explain your position.

Stop asking foolish questions like a dyslexic toddler.

We are waiting for you animals on election day

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Wickedfacts: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Lol...baba let me tell you a secret...nobody is afraid of your threats grin

We don't want you to be afraid because if you are afraid, you won't come out.

We want you to come out so that your coming generations learn from your ordeal.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Prince16: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Obaaderemi2: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Godfullsam:

But Gbadebo's father is a yoruba man, his only crime is that his mother is from the south east which is not his fault.

I am sure the story will be different if he contested under the platform of APC.
His crime is his open tribal hatred. No public figure anywhere in the world should ever stoop that low.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Wickedfacts: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Bede2u:
good. Let them vote not fight

Una don price market for this Lagos.
This election, it is war. You have insulted us enough. We want you to come out and see something.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran by Bede2u(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

We don't want you to be afraid because if you are afraid, you won't come out.

We want you to come out so that your coming generations learn from your ordeal.

As I said in my earlier post....nobody is threatened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oldest And Youngest Serving Governors / Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son / Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.