Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1805 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by saweide: 2:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Good Morin nairalanders,
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 02, 2023
saweide:
Good Morin nairalanders,
My name is Joseph an indigen of Osun state I grew up in ibadan am 38 years old ,I need a serios advice and is concerning my life please no insult.

Single mother of 2 + single father of 2...

I think it's a good match but e be like say you dey fear the woman !

You want to know the kind of attack that killed her husband. grin

6 Likes

Re: . by Smartguyboy(m): 2:42am On Mar 02, 2023
She’s lying about her husband how can you not have pictures of your children father on your phone?

And to be honest the load will be too much for you because you will take care of her two children plus yours that is 4 children and you will likely want her to be on for you bro the bill will kill you young why not look for single girl without kids instead of looking for double mother .

8 Likes

Re: . by TheFreshVanilla: 2:53am On Mar 02, 2023
You're already blessed with two children, take your time. Else, you will start by furnishing the apartment.

6 Likes

Re: . by advanceDNA: 3:32am On Mar 02, 2023
saweide:
Good Morin nairalanders,
My name is Joseph an indigen of Osun state I grew up in ibadan am 38 years old ,I need a serios advice and is concerning my life please no insult.
I met this lady on Facebook last year December 2022 she lives in ibafo ogun state ,she is a single mother of 2 girls 4 year old and 7 year old respectively.
I met her Jan 23rd on my first visit to her and she showed me her house and her shop ,she is an hairdresser and she just rented an apartment which was an empty apartment.After welcoming me we started gisting and all that..Suddenly I asked her to explain her single motherhood cause ,she told me she lost her husband few years back and I asked about the cause of his husband death she said an attack he fell ill and died but she didn't go into details. When I keep asking her the cause and all that she asked me if am a policeman or i need a wife or if I just want to do investigations, not wanting to offend her I kept mute and I asked her another question why her new apartment was empty she told me the former house is full of loads that she just decided not to carry any load from her former house I became suspicious and fearful and she insisted not to ever touch any belongings from the former house ,I asked her if she can show me the late husband picture she told me she has deleted it .
Please I need serios critical advice from good nigerias if I should go ahead with this relationship..Though she loves me but she doesn't go into details about her past and I don't know why .when I approached her she said I can't know her all in a day that as times goes on I will know her ,but I love her too but am just fearful ...am planning to Marry her with 2 kids already while I am also a single father of 2 ..please your advise is greatly appreciated. GOD BLESS ALL

How can u be planning to marry someone u dont have full details about?? Someone hiding everything about herself....dont be stúpid, and dont be desperate...

U have seen the redflags already..it means ur brain is working ....but U are being desperate because u are 38 and lookimg for kpekus...
.dont be in a rush...she may quickly open her legs for you to cĺoud ur judgement and make u think she loves u....thats a classic move from some single mother ..dont be fooled...sex is not love she's giving u....its just orgaśm u both want.....investigate her well...test her,...

by the way..are u rich?? U want to take on the responsibility of 4 kids and a full grown woman??... ....sounds like a quick access to hypertension and constant fight...

see, the fact is...Single mothers have no love to give....its not their fault...their brain has been wired for survival mode........all their moves are strategic : "to secure a maga that will bankroll their life and children's expenses".... dont be that maga..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2023
2 truths.

1. you can't know her in a day - especially in the 1st day of your visit.

2. she's hiding a lot from you.

na you know as you take confirm say she love you undecided

so na your choice to decide:

whaka or stay.

2 Likes

Re: . by A4alpha: 4:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Listen up mr lover s... That woman ran away or simply put is chased out of her husband's house reason why you met an empty apartment.
You this as a pointer in your investdickation.

1 Like

Re: . by emmaodet: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
You're already blessed with two children, take your time. Else, you will start by furnishing the apartment.

grin grin
Re: . by deewhydoski(m): 5:19am On Mar 02, 2023
I hope u tell her too about ur 2 children? If you have marry before or not and a lot of things she has to know about u.

I don't know what u are looking for self, you don have 2 children already, are your kids not staying with you? Where is the mother of your kids?

Pls things easy with ur new found girlfriend oo
Re: . by 2dice01: 5:27am On Mar 02, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Without suffering men are nothing 🤗
Re: . by WHITELIGHTER: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2023
U see serious red flags already yet you still want advice...guy run and focus on your kids for now.
Re: . by jogsman01(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2023
You really need an fvck....

.....which I can't give.
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Mar 02, 2023
If she is not ready to provide answers, then do not marry her.
Re: . by Crampyblood(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2023
She killed her husband!
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Crampyblood:
She killed her husband!

If actually she had a husband or he is actually dead
Re: . by stuffs2002: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2023
deewhydoski:
I hope u tell her too about ur 2 children? If you have marry before or not and a lot of things she has to know about u.

I don't know what u are looking for self
, you don have 2 children already, are your kids not staying with you? Where is the mother of your kids?

Pls things easy with ur new found girlfriend oo

At bolded: He needs to be cuming
Re: . by Kasiyya(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
saweide:
Good Morin nairalanders,
I met this lady on Facebook last year December 2022 she lives in ibafo ogun state ,she is a single mother of 2 girls 4 year old and 7 year old respectively.
I met her Jan 23rd on my first visit to her and she showed me her house and her shop ,she is an hairdresser and she just rented an apartment which was an empty apartment.After welcoming me we started gisting and all that..Suddenly I asked her to explain her single motherhood cause ,she told me she lost her husband few years back and I asked about the cause of his husband death she said an attack he fell ill and died but she didn't go into details. When I keep asking her the cause and all that she asked me if am a policeman or i need a wife or if I just want to do investigations, not wanting to offend her I kept mute and I asked her another question why her new apartment was empty she told me the former house is full of loads that she just decided not to carry any load from her former house I became suspicious and fearful and she insisted not to ever touch any belongings from the former house ,I asked her if she can show me the late husband picture she told me she has deleted it .
Please I need serios critical advice from good nigerias if I should go ahead with this relationship..Though she loves me but she doesn't go into details about her past and I don't know why .when I approached her she said I can't know her all in a day that as times goes on I will know her ,but I love her too but am just fearful ...am planning to Marry her with 2 kids already while I am also a single father of 2 ..please your advise is greatly appreciated. GOD BLESS ALL
I don't no why men like complications . You no see plenty single lady's marry ? Na the one way done born 2 you dey fancy chai. Seem u dont like peace of mind. Bros don't waste time go ahead and pregnant her sharp ooo. Make I help u more
Re: . by frozen70(f): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
saweide:
Good Morin nairalanders,

The only way out is to ask her about her village or town that you will like to visit her family there

That you want to know where she comes from

If she says her parents are late, at least she has extended family staying there

If she refuses, then relax and start withdrawing.

She will be the one to locate you and tell even the one you did not asked her

I think she is hiding a lot, at least you need to know 85% about her before going in for the fact that she already have kids and you want to be sure that you are not even taking another man's wife
Re: . by jeromestarks: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2023
saweide:
Good Morin nairalanders,
I met this lady on Facebook last year
You don't try anything serious with Facebook girls. You fvck and let her go when you're tired of her smelly fuggly overused pvssy.
When you're ready for something serious, go to a virgin girl's house and ask her family for her hand in marriage.

You're very stupid for trying to create anything serious with a lady you met on Facebook.

May you never experience peace, joy or happiness in your relationship
Re: . by deanoffaculty: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2023
saweide:
Good Morin nairalanders,

The truth is, every friendship, relationship, courtship, etc or any word that has suffix "ship" requires openness and genuineness.
It is obvious that she is hiding something huge. I will advice you to soft-pedal. It's like when you are driving a car. You don't overtake when you don't have clear view. I can understand how to single parenthood can be but you have to be very careful. The lady seems to be feeding on your desperation in ensuring you ride along with her in the journey. I don't want to believe her husband is late. Divorced, separated, sick, imprisoned, etc...... anything could be playing out here with the husband. It doesn't matter how you love a lady/woman, you can't know everything about her till death. But some important things you need to know, she should tell you.
Watch out for red flags. She is definitely not telling you the truth. I always tell people this: making your choice is good but don't forget to seek the face of God(in whatever religion Christianity, Islam, Etc) in everything you do.

My candid advice , if you can play along till when you will know the truth, kindly do that.....and if you can't play along RUN O!!! So that you will not suffer marriage mishap all in the name of love.
Nna be wise!
Re: . by deewhydoski(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

At bolded: He needs to be cuming
Must u marry before u can cum?
Sex is the most cheapest thing naw
Re: . by Baronthecelebri: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Mumu man, leave that woman
Re: . by Holybaddo: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Don't be an idiot
Leave her alone
Their are many woman so why risk you life for One who's life is complicated 🙃

Why buy a damaged vehicle when you can get new one 🤔
Re: . by Prettygirl200(f): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Smartguyboy:
She’s lying about her husband how can you not have pictures of your children father on your phone?

And to be honest the load will be too much for you because you will take care of her two children plus yours that is 4 children and you will likely want her to be on for you bro the bill will kill you young why not look for single girl without kids instead of looking for double mother .
And u think any single girl out there is ready to marry a single father or take care of another woman's children? Impossible!!!
Re: . by advanceDNA: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

You don't try anything serious with Facebook girls. You fvck and let her go when you're tired of her smelly fuggly overused pvssy.
When you're ready for something serious, go to a virgin girl's house and ask her family for her hand in marriage.

You're very stupid for trying to create anything serious with a lady you met on Facebook.

May you never experience peace, joy or happiness in your relationship

Bros be calming down....
No let these girls send assassin to you ooo
Re: . by AbleBouncer: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
I didn't waste time reading your blablublu, though I know you won't hear because she's opening her kpekus wider than any woman you ve ever met. but lemme quickly give your life a lift, My uncle married a woman the husband from Ibadan divorced and disowned the children, today he's fvcked left right and center. And it's obvious you think alpha males are fools. Mehn I hate simps, meanwhile puss*ies are sold everywhere this days, so erase this marriage nonsense from your brain and go make money. Lastly that woman might be an agent darkness sent to finish you up. ✍️
Re: . by jeromestarks: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros be calming down....
No let these girls send assassin to you ooo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In fact,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Since dem born come this life,I never see any football match wey dem start with 4 goals ahead.....

Op,her single motherhood should be your greatest concern,and not what led to her husband's death,abi you wan turn to jesus go resurrect am from grave like Lazurus undecided

Na wa for you
Re: . by emekalovepets: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
HIV or other sickeness might kill her husband but this simple man won't run for his their life

(1) (Reply)

What's The Use Of This Drug? / When She Loves You More! / Please Help A Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.