Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal (30370 Views)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2023
He won because of what pastors told their congregations.

They're put to shame in the long run
Antoeni:
The APC has 21 Governors but they only won in 12 States while Labour that has no structure also won in 12 States

If you are not proud of yourself, I am very proud.

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Jorussia(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2023
nattyGENT:
To avoid suspicion and issues, please let all the polling agents confirm results on INEC portal because I just checked mine and the results from the 2 polling units on the portal remain as announced at the polling unit.
With this we will know the truth from biased or sentimental assumptions.
I checked mine in Benin city its the same.

3 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by uchennaq(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Jorussia:
The results was uploaded immediately in most polling units across the country.the problem is slow reflection on the irev.There is no country in d world with 25m votes on election day that all results can be uploaded at the same time.may be early voting may help this issue.
You are a fraud and a liar. The election didn't stop at the same time. Why was house of reps and Senate uploaded and not presidential. Till now I can't see our results for my polling unit so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by lonelydora: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Mahoud Yakubu is a fraud.

He MUST pay for his sins.

However, I prefer Tinubu to Atiku sha.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by shizzle1: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Upload in REAL TiME.

That's the key phrase, "REAL TIME".

There is a gulf in difference between uploading in real time and uploading 36 hours after!

REAL TIME!!

That's what that bastard Mahmoud with moustache looking like Papa Ajasco promised.
36 hours?

It's 4days after the election already. I guess you meant 96 hours
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Clinghton: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Who's fooling who.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by korede181: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Look at you

Those result sheets where supposed to be uploaded directly from the poling unit after counting.

Before the INEC chairman announces a result for each state, he is supposed to verify the figures uploaded with the manual submitted.

That's why over a 100 billion were allocated to him for the job.

If he wasn't fit to do the job, he should have opted out.

It's not by force to be INEC chairman.

Look at how our leaders are disgracing us both home and abroad.

Just Common counting of units and result tally, Nigeria couldn't get it right.

What task is there in counting the results uploaded and verifying it with what each state chairman submitted?

Greatest yahoo yahoo of all time in Nigeria history
You might have a point but what about the situation where by he mahmud does his part but the rest failed. imagine in the Rac centre, the materials for the election were delayed till 2pm, those were trained were replaced and money for transportation and training allowance were not paid to the beneficiaries. the bvas machines had not data subscription but they have 100 airtime. You cant blame mahmud for everything. We should blame the nation for not punishing people who dont do the right thing. mahmud has done his part, why should others do. shey na mahmud go come share election materials for Adhoc staffs and operate bvas? some adhoc staffs upload a picture of their face instead of the election result. Who is to be blamed for that. Mahmud?

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
azpekuliar:

I can speak for my PU and the uploaded result is 100% correct. Every other voter or PU Party agent has the responsibility to call out discrepancies if any. This will be the easiest presidential election in the history of Nigeria to be overturned.
Same here , I thought my pu might be tampered with. But again you don't know about the rural areas

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Tunedey0001(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by onuman: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Fake 99% fake results.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by adeblow(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Please tell me what the INEC chairman does in office from Year 1 to an election period (year 4)?

His job is only on that presidential election days with all the hundreds of billions allocated.

Those black men and women who sat with him on the announcement table can help out on the verification.

Those results were supposed to be uploaded by the election workers mostly corp members. Some of the photos are blurry and you cant read them properly. Its easier to rely on the results from state INEC. I stand to be corrected though.

2 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Quest7777:
Doctored results.
After spending billions of Naira, results are yet to be uploaded after 5days. Results that should have been uploaded immediately from Polling Units.

Rivers results were heavily doctored & probably same issue in some other states.
So unfortunate that Wike descended so low to subvert the will of majority or Rivers people.
The funniest part of it is that each doctored results shows APC and LP results were altered. Showing how APC had to reduce LP results and increase their own. It's so obvious

4 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by fastseo: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Look at you

Those result sheets where supposed to be uploaded immediately and directly from the various poling units after counting.

Before the INEC chairman announces a result for each state, he is supposed to verify the figures uploaded with the manual submitted.

What task is there in counting the results uploaded and verifying it with what each state chairman submitted?

There are Nigerian lecturers who are far older than the INEC chairman in universities. This lecturers marks and grades over 1000 students on a particular course. They record this results and also upload them online. Note that this lecturers are paid peanuts.

Now tell me why INEC with all the hundreds of billions with the only task of a credible presidential election could not tally up the figures uploaded by each LGA in Nigeria.

Point of correction 300 billion
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Tiinubu won, go and verify

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Minjim: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Look at you

Those result sheets where supposed to be uploaded immediately and directly from the various poling units after counting.

There are Nigerian lecturers who are far older than the INEC chairman in universities. This lecturers marks and grades over 1000 students on a particular course. They record this results and also upload them online. Note that this lecturers are paid peanuts.

Now tell me why INEC with all the hundreds of billions with the only task of a credible presidential election could not tally up the figures uploaded by each LGA in Nigeria.

Since that wasn't possible again because PDP and LP sense defeat and went to hack the INEC portal, so result should be announced again?

You people should go back to your Biafra or death agitation or better still- go to HELL

2 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by patrickcollins: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Gizer:
What people don’t understand is even if they posted it that day or now, they will still announce the winner. The parties have their agents in all PU and am sure they have the results as well sent to the parties situation room. Pdp and Lp are both claiming winners which has already made Apc win.
They said 13,086,053 voted against tinubu. But 15,779,246 voted against Obi and 14,896,259 against atiku.
Abeg stop this agents of a thing, let them follow the new process for fairness, transparency and accountability. Some of these small parties there agents could even betray them for money and again those that don't have money to host the many numbers of agents but have something meaningful to offer us should be given a chance, so they should simply make use of result upload from polling unit
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by afbstrategies: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Look at you

Those result sheets where supposed to be uploaded directly from the poling unit after counting.

I completely agree with you. A lot of these Nigerian leaders travel to normal Countries only to become dumber when they go back to Nigeria. This man could have saved us the embarrassment by quitting the job from the get-go. My South African and even Kenyan co-workers are all joking around about the Nigeian election and even the guy we picked to manage our affair. It doesn't get sadder that this.

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by onuman: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Antoeni:
The APC has 21 Governors but they only won in 12 States while Labour that has no structure also won in 12 States

Indication that Nigerians wanted to throw APC into the Atlantic but Buhari cabal wanted to continue to rule through Hashim Shettima with Tinubu as figure head president.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2023
korede181:

You might have a point but what about the situation where by he mahmud does his part but the rest failed. imagine in the Rac centre, the materials for the election were delayed till 2pm, those were trained were replaced and money for transportation and training allowance were not paid to the beneficiaries. the bvas machines had not data subscription but they have 100 airtime. You cant blame mahmud for everything. We should blame the nation for not punishing people who dont do the right thing. mahmud has done his part, why should others do. shey na mahmud go come share election materials for Adhoc staffs and operate bvas? some adhoc staffs upload a picture of their face instead of the election result. Who is to be blamed for that. Mahmud?

Oga the INEC chairman is to be blamed.

What was he doing in four years that he couldn't conduct common presidential election.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by salopebaba: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2023
So, the Inec chairman should be presented with PU results cause that what the irev shows and he will start comparing it and collating on National Tv.
I think some people need to go and learn the process. All the bvas can do is accreditation of voters. It just has a camera so that form Ec8A, which is the results sheet can be snap and uploaded . An android phone can also be used once you have the password to access the site to upload on.

Greatest yahoo yahoo of all time in Nigeria history [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by IfnobeGod20: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2023
wwwihy:
83% of Presidential and National Assembly Results Uploaded on INEC Portal

Technology always requires management of congestion. So it is gradual and steady, but Surely.

https://inecelectionresults.ng/pres/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213?type=pres

What Political Parties need to focus on is BVAS for the Tribunal....the numbers accredited Vs. the numbers that voted

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
The results in both BVAS and IREVs are both useful for comparison. The two were developed for the election transparency, anything short of that is error.

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Doyou2019: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2023
adeblow:

So what work did the state Inec and state party agents do?
If he has to go through the portal, he would have to go through 176k polling units

Go read the Electoral Act. No one's gonna spoonfeed unconscionable people who have a high tolerance for lies and falsehoods.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Invest4growth: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Antoeni:

Sorry the statement is 36 states and FCT
Labour won 11 states and FCT
Labour was a good disruptor. It is not an Igbo project as certain people wants us to believe. It is a combination of all tribes that executed the labour project including crucial labour unions - TUC and NLC among others.
After completing the court battle at the supreme court, the next phase of the struggle is for LP to constitute itself into a credible opposition, drop your attitude of abusing elders, engage in constructive dialogue, raise superior argument on national policies and programmes as you rebuild toward 2027.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Doyou2019: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Oga the INEC chairman is to be blamed.

What was he doing in four years that he couldn't conduct common presidential election.

Blamed or arrested and probed
This is no ordinary malfeasance. It smells more like treason. How dare you throw away the voice of 200m of Nigerians like it meant nothing!
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by gigabyte13: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Gizer:
What people don’t understand is even if they posted it that day or now, they will still announce the winner. The parties have their agents in all PU and am sure they have the results as well sent to the parties situation room. Pdp and Lp are both claiming winners which has already made Apc win.
They said 13,086,053 voted against tinubu. But 15,779,246 voted against Obi and 14,896,259 against atiku.

HATERS won't look it that way,
They concentrate on hating....
Hating is a chronic and acute disease.
LP/PDP are both birds of a feather
Partners in failure.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by edungene7: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
When Donald Trump said Africa is a shit hole everyone was ranting Nigeria is a scam unknown gunmen should please oil their guns and protect our Forest we did not subscribe to a Muslim Muslim Fulani agenda they should only visit their host
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Image123(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Antoeni:

Not much to be proud of. It was a combination of many factors like hatred for the current ruling party and old(heated up by the CBN currency issue), religious bias from many Christian leaders in the country and a huge unprecedented tribalism.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by akinwun(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Real Time means the actual time during which a process or event occurs.
Now, The BVAS , INEC server, and website is one of the most poorly implemented system ever since the advent of information technology. It fails to meet up with any standard practice from hardware to the software. If you are not a tech person, you may not easily understand. It was such a shambolic project implementation. Government project all over the world are carried out employing the most effective engineering principle coupled with the latest technologies. They are always a case study, but Nigeria own is always a reflection of a race not up to the rest of the world in terms of intelligence. This is a pain.
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Goodlady(f): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2023
derecho:
And who told you that was a sponsored post?
I just woke up this morning to find my post on FP doctored.

I'm not interested in the FP.
I believe in influencing one person per time.
We don't believe in noise.
Who doctored your post? The mods?
Mr man, if that's you in the video, you v bought market from DSS. If it's not you, the man has bought market from DSS. Anyway anyhow, Igbos and Obi sympathisers has bought market from well meaning Yorubas. Sanwoolu ll win again decisively and you all ll cry. I just advise you don't take up arms. Cos what ll befall you all will be terrible.
Let me hint you. You know say when Fulani goes to a foreign land, he lives like he can die tomorrow and only incest little. Within hours, he can disappear with his cows. But you n lots from east v investments in different parts of the country. So don't incite violence that van backfire on you and now shout UN. Cos UN gas seen that man's video. If you need help, go to court and address Obi's matter legally. Stop doing gburugburu politics. It ll do you more harm.

1 Like

Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by Henrymas(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Finally the drug baron and kleptomaniac, has stolen our mandate!
Re: 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal by pope217(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Why these so called INEC mumu like this ? uploading of result online after announcement........ seriously this country is a mess......these guys are just playing with our future and right.......fuek INEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters / "I Won’t Steal If I Am Elected Governor" - Adeleke (Nigerians React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.