Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 (32571 Views)

Senate: APC Secures 59 Seats, PDP 36, LP 8, NNPP 2, SDP 2 / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by ShaqFu: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Naso
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Titilayo4life: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
LP structure is forming small small cheesy

Hoping they don't cross carpet
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Fraud
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by dignity33: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
LP win River state
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Tonnierichy(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Senator Uzor Kalu might just clinch Senate Presidency or Senator Nnamani

No. South East don't deserve shishi. We'll give it to Akpabio or Oshiomole, period.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Moh247: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Did he win? I hope not. Let SS get the seat.

They were voting for Labour Party blindly.. now am not sure they have experienced Senator in the ruling party

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Moh247: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Tonnierichy:

No. South East don't deserve shishi. We'll give it to Akpabio or Oshiomole, period.

Akpabio as an old Senator.. Oshiomole is still new and needs to learn
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by LexngtonSteele: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:

They were voting for Labour Party blindly.. now am not sure they have experienced Senator in the ruling party

Good. Their foolishness will always benefit Tinubu.

They never think long term. Check my updated comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Johnn78: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Interesting
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by FlyingKing: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
This year election will down in history of this country...
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by IgOga(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2023
APC controls the senate.......Akpabio will fight for the position of senate president....SE has shut themselves in the foot again........Normally Orji Uzo Kalu would have been favourerd but SE this year gave APC even lesser votes than Buhari's time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by LexngtonSteele: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Unfortunately Oshiomole is doing 1st term. You can only run if on 2nd term (I stand to be corrected)

Otherwise Oshiomole would have won it hands down. I doubt if Tinubu will give it to Akpabio sha. smiley

Smart guys like that will smile with you and will still be a total dictator.

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by bennybuhari: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
The future is very bright for LP. I hope the lawmakers don't defect like the PDP bastards in Lagos who were bought over with money
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Asour: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They were voting Labour Party from top to bottom out of Tribalism, hatred for Tinubu now Senate President is hard to zone to them

How can they vote LP out of tribalism when for each Senate election, all candidates are of the same tribe?

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Tunedey0001(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by seunmsg(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Funny enough, the party that won 7 senate seats is claiming victory 🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by ogologoamu: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They were voting Labour Party from top to bottom out of Tribalism, hatred for Tinubu now Senate President is hard to zone to them

What have you benefited from the ones zoned to you? Thifnubu has already given the Senate to Oshiomole.
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by pope191: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
APC controls the senate.......Akpabio will fight for the position of senate president....SE has shut themselves in the foot again........Normally Orji Uzo Kalu would have been favourerd but SE this year gave APC even lesser votes than Buhari's time

And what made you think South East want to have anything to do with him?
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by 5starMan: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:

Idiot you want everything to be rigged for your wicked party
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by HeroicMeastro: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Debater:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/10th-senate-apc-leads-with-51-slots-pdp-27-lp-7-nnpp-3-sdp-2-ypp-1-apga-1/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiRpoT41bz9AhVCXvEDHb9DCwAQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw3J3LMt2wT9v3I01_i3GaIv
Some noise makers are shouting..
Vote out APC!
Vote out APC!!
It's not all about the party but Individual performance.
The overall election statistics has shown and proven that.

2 Likes

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Moh247: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:

What have you benefited from the ones zoned to you? Thifnubu has already given the Senate to Oshiomole.

Oloye Akin Alabi my Rep is building a fantastic road behind my house, and he offers free legal services to people who don't have a penny

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by 5starMan: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Good. Their foolishness will always benefit Tinubu.

They never think long term. Check my updated comment.
Thinking long is following a retrogressive party that never won an election
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by HeroicMeastro: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Rikidony:
Structureless party with 7 seats plus lots of HOA members, we will be taking back our Presidential mandate soon, Nigeria must be liberated
Indeed, LP is a structureless party with <10% representation in the senate

3 Likes

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by ogologoamu: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:

Oloye Akin Alabi my Rep is building a fantastic road behind my house, and he offers free legal services to people who don't have a penny

Is he the Senate president?
And what makes ;you think other senators are not doing same or even more in their various constituencies?
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by spencekat(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nnamani has not won naa
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by HeroicMeastro: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Rikidony:
Structureless party with 7 seats plus lots of HOA members, we will be taking back our Presidential mandate soon, Nigeria must be liberated
Indeed, LP is a structureless party with <5% representation in the senate.
As good as nothing.

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by 5starMan: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Unfortunately Oshiomole is doing 1st term. You can only run if on 2nd term (I stand to be corrected)

Otherwise Oshiomole would have won it hands down. I doubt if Tinubu will give it to Akpabio sha. smiley

Smart guys like that will smile with you and will still be a total dictator.
So you want your president to dictate who becomes Senate president?

Yet you have the mind to call another a dictator
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Racoon(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Seat criminally won does not make the the leading party with the majority.
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by spencekat(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Indeed, LP is a structureless party with <10% representation in the senate
Did you ever believe that they will have a single rep or senator?

2 Likes

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:

Akpabio as an old Senator.. Oshiomole is still new and needs to learn
you will give it to akpabio as if you have a say in anything 😆😂
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Allisgud: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2023
Watch how pdp lp sdp nnpp apga and yop will unite to oppose apc rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aso Villa Authorities Reject 253 DSS Officials / Osanebi Ossai Buys A Range Rover Sport For Onwubolu Benjamin / Buhari Going Through Yahaya Bello's Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.