Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 (32542 Views)

Senate: APC Secures 59 Seats, PDP 36, LP 8, NNPP 2, SDP 2 / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by 3verblazing(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
meetme01:
This is good for our democracy. Any one who cross carpet should be recalled. Court should stop selecting or deciding our leaders for us.

Court selected leaders have shown to be bad omen for young democracy.
Leaders emerging from a corrupt electoral process is even more injurious to our Democracy.
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
miqos02:
not exactly, total opposition senators are 58 if they decide to unite
some of them ll align to APC... Two SDP senators from nassarawa are former APC guys.. plus executive ll lobby them...
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by famology(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Senator Uzor Kalu might just clinch Senate Presidency

They were voting Labour Party from top to bottom out of Tribalism, hatred for Tinubu now Senate President is hard to zone to them

They have senators from Ebonyi and IMO
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Shakitibob0: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Tonnierichy:
99% of those Labour Party guyz will decamp to APC before the next election. Screenshot this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
lol...so true bro
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Frankbaro(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They were voting Labour Party from top to bottom out of Tribalism, hatred for Tinubu now Senate President is hard to zone to them

To hell with you and your Senate presidency. Who Senate President help. As if you who boasts of having the presidency will get or make anything out of it.
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by miqos02(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
some of them ll align to APC... Two SDP senators from nassarawa are former APC guys.. plus executive ll lobby them...
you are right
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by BennyDGreat: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lithiumite:

The SE has already zoned themselves out of the senate presidency......the SS has a bigger claim by having a bigger support for the APC and also more senators......that's why I feel Omo agege should have stayed in the senate,it would have been a very easy ride for him to be senate President rather than the delta gubernatorial gamble

I don't see PDP winning Delta. Omo-Agege will most likely win
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Orinechi: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:

We are the ruling party before the end of the year. Save this somewhere. We have no time for your 2028 or 2066 elections, we won and must get our mandate back. Why is Tinubu setting up reconciliation committee up and down? grin grin

Obaseki defeated INEC, Oshiomhole and Tinubu with the help of Edolites...
Obi will defeat INEC, Oshiomhole, Tinubu and APC with the help of millions of Nigerian youths.
What has changed? Is Edo any better?
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by ArewaNorth: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

SP is going NW with Wammako and Barau Jibrin on ground though if Badaru became AGF from NW and if Ganduje and El Rufai also clinch better seats all from the same zone a lot may change....
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by searchlight: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
HajiMT:
The two houses still belong to APC. To God be the glory
How does it benefits you?

These are same set of people that said Sarakis senate was stalling buharis performance. Now that Saraki is out of the way how has Buhari performed better?

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by VEHINTOLAR: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
skj1377:
Wow nice one bro we are on same page. I even wrote similar thing on my university year Whatsapp group. I used the word "fool" they said I should take it back since is an insult I refused I insisted that "fool" is the best word to describe a Yoruba person that voted labour party apparently such person thinks Peter obi will give them an extra slice of bread but failed to see it Was at the expense of taking over his culture and heritage. I say it like this because i know the modus of operation of a group of Ibo people, their selfishness, self-centeredness and covetiousness . Incidentally, An average Ibo person may be nice but as you can see from the election they are like mafia mob or clannish that is why they are voting only one party in a whole region. Thank God other tribes in Nigeria voted tinubu and as such he has 25percent in 30 states when he needed only 25 states to win. Obi on the other hand the anointed from the church with all kinds of fasting and prayer from so called believers still could not come second in the election and worse still could not meet up with the simple 25percent in 24 states. I know the churches are looking for miracle that will make Peter obi president from third position since that is the kind of testimony they like to give on Sunday service in many churches.The church in my opinion should stay away from politics as they are unable to instill simple morals in their members. Under president Jonathan a Christian, a fellow Christian woman stole few billions of dollars belonging to the nation under his watch and yet people don't see it as a slap on the Christian faith. Anyways enough said.

Well said bro. If you notice,a group of Igbo monikers here have consistently,over the years,been using the term "Yoruba Muslims" in an apparent moves to divide Yoruba people along religious line ! That is how wicked and ruthless these Igbo people can be and the extent they are ready to go just to achieve their evil agenda.

Only a fool,especially non igbo,will not know that the evil "Obidient Movement" is purely an Igbo agenda strictly designed to steal political powers and what have you from others for the benefit of Igbo people's interests only. This is why a serious work is on going now in Lagos and its environs to ensure that the mistake of February 25th never repeats itself again ! As a matter of fact,we are working to ensure that no igbo ever again holds any political office in any parts of Yoruba land going forward. Any Igbo who likes to hold a political position will have to go to his or her village in alaigbo to do so;not here in Lagos again ! They are way too comfortable in our land and this must stop !

Having used religion and that fraudulently coined nonsense called 'Youths movement" aka "Obidients" to divide others elsewhere, Igbo people voted 100% for Peter Obi ONLY in their own region ! This is why any non Igbo that's shouting any Obidient nonsense around is a big fool ! As for Lagos state,the ultimate political aim of these crazy Igbo people is to take over the political control of the state and thereby controlling its affairs ! Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe tried it but he failed woefully. That's how they will be failing in their evil plots against the Yoruba people. Very soon,Labour Party and any other such things that are related to Igbo agenda in the south west will be booted out of our land ! And any Yoruba Obidient fool that's seen to be promoting Igbo agenda in our land will be treated as a traitor and such person will only have himself or herself to blame for the consequences of their treacherous actions !

You guys have been warned now; we won't allow you to sell our heritage to foreigners; it won't happen ! Those who are not proud of their tasteless history and barren land,should look elsewhere as our land is not up for grab !

Omo Yoruba r'onu e,you are the shining light and the glory of the black race; don't let anyone tell you otherwise ! These scavengers from alaigbo only want to steal from you what belongs to you;Obidient movement is a scam !

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Nwaetche(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why are you bothered urchin?

We are happy with Peter Obi.

mickeyenglish:
Hmm! This, in actual sense, is not good for democracy.. Peter Obi ruined a lot of things..

APC now has total power and control of the senate.. EXTREME ABSOLUTE POWER. Even the idiots under the banner of the Labor Party WILL eventually decamp to APC.

Well, some people envisioned this long ago.. This is what happens, when you don't form alliances with each other

Ego killed the trio of Atiku, Kwankwaso and, Obi.

"I did not know then that pride is a wonderful, terrible thing, a seed that bears two vines, life and death." - James Hurst's "The Scarlet Ibis".

Post No Bill
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by echodrum(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

you told them that they do not have structures. They chose to build one. Is that a problem. Hater!! Go and die. Who Senate seat help?

1 Like

Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Tonnierichy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bede2u:
you forget that politics is local. Some of them will lose their seat if they decamp. But why not talk about the new Senators from nnpp and apga...why always labour? I will tell you why...because in your mind you know that labour party has become a force. That's why you can't stop talking about it
Lol. Yen yen yen. E say na force. Nothing is ever a force when Obi is involved. He's gon ditch them like he did Apga. Besides, note I said before the next election. They'll stay in Labour Party for now, but when elections are close, they'll decamp. It is what it is.
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Tonnierichy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Some of their supporters are still having hope in politicians. cheesy

They'll be shocked. cheesy
They'll soon lose interest in this politics๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Tonnierichy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Unfortunately Oshiomole is doing 1st term. You can only run if on 2nd term (I stand to be corrected)

Otherwise Oshiomole would have won it hands down. I doubt if Tinubu will give it to Akpabio sha. smiley

Smart guys like that will smile with you and will still be a total dictator.
I don't see why he can't give it to Akpabio. Dictator? How?
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Tonnierichy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:

Akpabio as an old Senator.. Oshiomole is still new and needs to learn
True
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Karlifate: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tonnierichy:

They'll soon lose interest in this politics๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

See Fayose that once vowed never to leave PDP grin

He left, eventually.
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Otobong3374(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tonnierichy:

No. South East don't deserve shishi. We'll give it to Akpabio or Oshiomole, period.
I Think Election Within The Senators Would Determine That
Re: 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 by Jlow2: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Peacecore:
Bala Mohamed of Bauchi contested for PDP presidential primary but went back to pick governorship ticket. Same with Send. Aliero of Kebi state who picked PDP ticket after losing out in APC. Stop pretending as if your party PDP is better than APC.
Bala mohammed never picked the pdp presidential form, aliero picked sa me ticket in a different party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Aso Villa Authorities Reject 253 DSS Officials / Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.