Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu (3148 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Chief Seyi Tinubu, Son of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has appealed to the Anambra State electorate to cast their votes for his father in the forthcoming February 25 general elections.

The younger Tinubu who was in Anambra, on Tuesday, to canvass for votes for his father is said to be married to an Igbo lady.

He was conferred with a Chieftancy title of Nwannedinamba by the traditional ruler of the Mbaukwu kingdom, Igwe Peter Anukwui, in the Awka South Local Government Area of the State.

Chief Tinubu who was also at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) Press Centre in Awka, spoke to Newsmen on the aspiration of his father, saying he was in the state to galvanize support for his presidential aspiration and to assure the people that his father has the good intentions of the people of the state at heart.

He said: “Bola Ahmed Tinubu has the experience, tolerance and capacity to change the fortunes of Nigeria for the best.

“Everyone has acknowledged that his core strength is his vision for peace, progress and economic development.

Related News
Why stroke, sleeping pills can predispose to recall, thinking problems —Expert
Consumption of variety of foods rich in fibre delays onset of hypertension
We are working on ensuring sustainable funding for malaria —Oyo govt
He also has a penchant for discovering, nurturing and empowering talent. Testimonies abound across Nigeria, Igbos, Yorubas, Fulanis, Efiks, Ibibios, Hausas and all the other tribes.”

“So I am appealing to Ndi-Anambra and the Igbo region at large to vote for my father because I married an Igbo lady.

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2023
I put this out here so that the cursed souls attacking the Igbos should know that Seyi Tinubu didn't find any Yoruba woman worthy of marriage , so he married Igbo woman from Anambra state

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I put this out here so that the cursed souls attacking the Igbos should know that Seyi Tinubu didn't find any Yoruba woman worthy of marriage , so he married Igbo woman from Anambra state

We will breed you out .

Tale your women as wives and comfort women while you languish in prison taking dik from your fellow cursed OSU .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:

We will breed you out .

Tale your women as wives and comfort women while you languish in prison taking dik from your fellow cursed OSU .

Dumbest comment I ever read 😂😆😂😂

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by BossGerald: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:

We will breed you out .

You take dik from your fellow cursed urchins

This is new shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
BossGerald:

You take dik from your fellow cursed urchins

This is new shocked
Maybe he's gay 😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by jmoore(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:

We will breed you out .

Human beings are talking and a monkey want to join..Humans don't breed with monkeys..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by NwaIdeato: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:

We will breed you out .

You like di*k in the arse? never knew Tinubu boys have added another profundity of Iranu to their list of filth, little wonder every Tinubu boy I've met likes to act like an inbred.

Anyway come out on March 11 and vote for our new Omo Ale in town, Mazi Gbadebo R. Vivour as Governor of Lagos state, let's join hands to transform OUR Lagos! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2023
jmoore:

Human beings are talking and a monkey want to join..Humans don't breed with monkeys..

OSU slave

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
But your online agberoes and thugs are victimizing GRVLagos for doing the same.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Shalommy(f): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Oops!... Rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by 12Monkeys: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:

You like di*k in the arse? never knew Tinubu boys have added another profundity of Iranu to their list of filth, little wonder every Tinubu boy I've met likes to act like an inbred.

Anyway come out on March 11 and vote for our new Omo Ale in town, Mazi Gbadebo R. Vivour as Governor of Lagos state, let's join hands to transform OUR Lagos! cheesy

Anambra remains the gayest state in Nigeria .

Onitsha has over 50 male brothels and even as I type this now, Okoros in main market are diking their FCK boi sales boys.

Prison culture among your criminal race has seen many an OSU turning gay .

Go to any prison in the yeast and see how its a gay club

Heebo are gay as FCK and that's why your women are going out to look for dik and marriage

Shift.a

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by tamdun: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
So we should allow chinedu gbadebo to call us names and ridicule yoruba people because seyi married an Igbo woman? How can someone hate his father's people that much and he wants to lead them

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by SHINJA: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
This Muslim-muslim ticket will create more division between Christians and Muslims in this country...

This country may be divided base on religious line soon... .

Tinubu is a real devil honestly...

Iam from Southwest "ondo state" I now support the igbo's to create their own country.

We don't love ourselves,let's go our separate ways .

If you come down to the northern part of Nigeria, northern muslims hate northern Christians ..The same thing is happening in the south now...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
tamdun:

So we should allow chinedu gbadebo to call us names and ridicule yoruba people because seyi married an Igbo woman?

You are deceiving yourselves with propaganda. It didn't work in Lagos presidential elections, it won't work now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by tamdun: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are deceiving yourselves with propaganda. It didn't work in Lagos presidential elections, it won't work now.
Ok
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2023
And so what?
Nigerians will laugh last don’t worry
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by tinsel: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Is the election not over? Stop this nonsense please and go look for job.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
tinsel:

Is the election not over? Stop this nonsense please and go look for job.
I don't look for job, job look for me
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
This shit is long stale.
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
No victimisation here. While Seyinis campaigning with wisdom, GRV is campaigning with incitements especially with the revelations of his pro ipob tweets.
GRV is rejected by all Yorubas. Only Igbos ll vote him and he ll lose.
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:

We will breed you out .

This one don go take Kolos...
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Cantonese: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2023
12Monkeys:

Anambra remains the gayest state in Nigeria .

Onitsha has over 50 male brothels and even as I type this now, Okoros in main market are diking their FCK boi sales boys.

Prison culture among your criminal race has seen many an OSU turning gay .

Go to any prison in the yeast and see how its a gay club

Heebo are gay as FCK and that's why your women are going out to look for dik and marriage

Shift.a

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Monkey Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Cantonese:

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Monkey Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages.
Let them know 😂😆
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Old news to feel good after obidiott massive loss grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Buckeyemedia1: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Gerrout Hypocrite, How market?
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by LeonSaab: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
oga prince how far, you never tire? You went from Tinubu will not primaries, to he won't win presidency, now that all your balls have been busted you have turned to his family......you never tire ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by LeonSaab: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
is seyi running for governor or any elective position?......regardless of who he married he is an Omoluabi that we know.....WTF is rhodes?
Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Dumbest comment I ever read 😂😆😂😂
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2023
I thought you're Yoruba, why are you that pained?

Osu alusi
PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Wher The Hausa's Doing When The Igbo,s & Yoruba's Wher Developing? / Criminal Justice System Has Failed The Nigerian People. / Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.