Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? (64309 Views)

Representation Of Women In Campaign Councils Of Tinubu, Atiku And Obi / Osibanjo Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Representation Of What To Expect? / Dino Melaye:10 Cars owned by former senator Dino Melaye /Prices, Picture an Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by lexy2014: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Softmirror:

IN THE CALCULATIONS OF ATTAINMENT, TINUBU'S SUPPORT FOR BUHARI IS AN INTENTEDED STEPPING STONE TO THE FULFILLMENT OF HIS LIFE TIME AMBITION. WHETHER NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD OR BACKWARDS TIME SHALL TELL..

1. Are you afraid to confidently answer number 1 question? If you are clamoring for southern presidency, are you telling me you have no idea as to whether it will move nigeria or not?

"How does power "retuning to the south" move nigeria?"

2. If what you say above is true, then you guys shouting for "southern presidency", were actually helping one man fulfil his personal ambitions and not fighting for d south.

Does it now also mean that since you have no idea how Tinubus political journey will benefit nigeria, does that now that everything Tinubu has been doing is strictly for himself and nobody but himself?
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Softmirror: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
lexy2014:

1. Are you afraid to confidently answer number 1 question? If you are clamoring for southern presidency, are you telling me you have no idea as to whether it will move nigeria or not?

2. If what you say above is true, then you guys shouting for "southern presidency", were actually helping one man fulfil his personal ambitions and not fighting for d south.

Does it now also mean that since you have no idea how Tinubus political journey will benefit nigeria, does that now that everything Tinubu has been doing is strictly for himself and nobody but himself?

LOL..MY GUY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING SO HARD TO SOUND LIKE SOMEONE THAT IS INTELLIGENT ON NAIRALAND BUT YOU ARE NOT.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Legal001: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
It depicts exactly what transpired in this Nigeria presidential election
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Orlatunday11(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
No.
fools leader and inec Is the feeder
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Softmirror:

LOL..MY GUY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING SO HARD TO SOUND LIKE SOMEONE THAT IS INTELLIGENT ON NAIRALAND BUT YOU ARE NOT.

That's not what I asked you.

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by forgiveness: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Who are the majority? How many una dey? Rest abeg

Who be una?
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by rollywise(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Nigerians voted for Tinubu in a CLEAN, CLEAR and FAIR election.

Anyone who is not satisfied should go to court!

This kinda election will be the situation in your household and family. Can i hear a big Amen

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by GreyLaw(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Nigerians voted for Tinubu in a CLEAN, CLEAR and FAIR election.

Anyone who is not satisfied should go to court!

Liar, if them check your account now you no get reach 1m wey free just for savings. Yet you dey here dey make noise upandan.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by MeineMutter: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
E hit dem so hard. They didn’t believe it. I doubt if they could be healed of the defeat in 10 years’ time.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by lildush(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
SimplyAJ:
Yes it is an accurate representation of the election. I wonder why an old, demented, senile man would want to force himself down the throat of 200 million Nigerians even when he knows he's not wanted.

I wonder why nobody is talking about the 170 million dollars bribe that an INEC contractor openly confessed to. >:

Nigerians should think. If he has used that much money to get in, do you think his first goal upon entering office would not be to regain all the money he's spent?

With how old and shaky he is, Tinubu should actually be resting and making retirement plans not vying for president
on election day. His wife had to hold his hands placed it on d ballot paper.. as he voted.. wat a mess.. dose world leaders congratulating him will understand y Nigerians are sad about his emergence as president.. wen dey finally meet him.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Heroicvic(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:

I still need more old inactive seller account.

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by ritaprincess: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
manchyme:

Just accept Jagaban as your one and only president elect and stop wailing. Power has actually returned to the south as we prayed for but your hatred for Tinubu will not allow you to see it. Northerners are not complaining, only fellow southerners. The man played his game well, give it to him
I should be happy that a person that has serious mental and physical sickness wants to rule nigeria,person wey gallant never rule country fininsh na person wey sick,i just dey pity for people wey no get way to run bcus body go pepper people after im fininsh nigeria. You think all he spent in this election na charity abi you think people like ganduje,el rufai,ffk that worked for him wont get juicy positions that they may not be able to handle. Think within yourself and ask if thia is the best choice.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by MamaletASO: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Not really..

[b]With the man in black.. Nigerians could have been better respected.[b]

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by swaggerjack: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
lildush:
on election day. His wife had to hold his hands placed it on d ballot paper.. as he voted.. wat a mess.. dose world leaders congratulating him will understand y Nigerians are sad about his emergence as president.. wen dey finally meet him.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.