Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife (800 Views)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by Starpotter: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
“Looking for soulmate” – Man offers to pay N4.3m to anyone willing to help him to find a wife

An eligible shy bachelor in his 30s has offered whooping sum of money to anyone who will help him find a soulmate.

The single man noted that he would reward any smooth talker that would convince the woman of his dreams to marry him.

In an anonymously placed advert, the man disclosed he would pay the successful smooth talker KSh 1.2 million (N4.3 million).

According to the New York Post, the bachelor is reported to have claimed he wants to find his wife. However, he needs someone to do the sweet talking on his behalf, as he was weak in that aspect.

“I’m seeking a soulmate,” the hopeful husband-to-be stated in his anonymous advertisement.

He promised handsome compensation stating that he would pay KSh 25,000 (over N91k) if a date is secured, KSh 254,000 (over N921k) if their relationship becomes exclusive and a final payoff of KSh 1.2 million (N4.3 million) if the woman agrees to marry him.

https://twitter.com/AlbaneseLaura/status/1629970933497622528?s=20

SOURCE: https:///looking-for-soulmate-man-offers-to-pay-n4-3m-to-anyone-willing-to-help-him-to-find-a-wife/

Re: Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by Starpotter: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Cc Rocktation,farano,Mynd44
Re: Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by Wodu89: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Wonderful
Re: Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by Goodlady(f): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
I can help him but he must not fall for me cos I fit choke for his eyes sotey he go forget say I m to hook him up with a friend.
He should contact me here on Nairaland dem we move further but na payment 1st.
EmiDon11:
Sweetyyy
kuku tell us say u don fall for the money man already,,,, grin grin
No dey whyne us grin grin grin
Folabi ni.
I be Nigeria Stock Exchange?
My heart is too strong for such. I m just honest. I v been friends with guys who ll later want to date me and I don't like them.
Re: Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by EmiDon11: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
I can help him but he must not fall for me cos I fit choke for his eyes sotey he go forget say I m to hook him up with a friend.
Sweetyyy
kuku tell us say u don fall for the money man already,,,, grin grin
No dey whyne us grin grin grin
Re: Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by EmiDon11: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Folabi ni.
I be Nigeria Stock Exchange?
My heart is too strong for such. I m just honest. I v been friends with guys who ll later want to date me and I don't like them.
why?
Bcuz u no like the gender
Re: Man Offers To Pay N4.3m To Anyone Willing To Help Him To Find A Wife by Holybaddo: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
If He's serious He should inbox me

Make I give am one of all this Hook up girl in my street
Abi make I give am that aunty wey I dey see for church

If He's serious tell him to inbox me

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Guys Always Remember This. / A Woman Loves You Truly If She Easily Does These 7 Things For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.