Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return (62380 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Tzar(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
All these Igbo people just love to dream aimlessly!
EBMedia:
Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After INEC Issued Tinubu Certificate Of Return

Nigeria's former Minister of Education, Obiageli Ezekwesili has made a cryptic post after Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issued a certificate of return to Bola Tinubu as winner of Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1631217418998632449?t=1rYIe6EJNGHfows8yjEWMg&s=19
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Verysmart101: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers

Dirty winners.Winners with thugry and violence.Amu ibii
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Vitally123: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
A Hurried certificated hurriedly given and hurriedly received will be hurriedly returned, leading to "More haste, less speed".

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by shigishege: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
internationalman:
It will be be returned in Jesus name..

Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏
keep fooling yourself
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Luckysbab: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
joshuaidibia:

I won't insult you cos you sound tribalistic, but just so you know, Delta was won by LP.

Under a PDP governor?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Bobbiee: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
PureFace1:
Now watch Igbo people they will transfer all the hatred they have for Buhari on Tinubu.

He is human and he will also return the same gesture, same way Buhari called you guys 5% and dot in a circle after you guys won't stop calling for his head.

They will break all bridges and forget they may still need the same Tinubu support in the future. For every action there is a reaction.

You and your generation are cursed for ignoring the suffering of millions just because of tribal sentiments. You will die a slow painful and agonizing death
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by KPGGlobal: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

This election has proved it that Igbos are coward..

Deep down their heart, they're not happy SS voted for tinubu, but they don't have such gut to call them out for betrayals. This is why they're calling out only wike, just to use him as bait..

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

All voted for tinubu. So ask yourself, why Wike?

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin

Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

Kano, just like Lagos is filled with all Nigerians. The Igbos for once have never called Kano a No man's land. Why? It is because northerners didn't give them such liberty..

The west is the only region that gave Igbos much liberty and this is why the west is the only region they're showing Shege. Had it been we placed them where they belong eversince, all of these wouldn't be happening..

I'm sure if Tinubu is from the SS, lord knows Igbos can't say a word!

Modified: To those quoting me, I never said tinubu won all the states I mentioned. I only said they voted for him.

You aim to divide NIGERIA WITH YOUR utterances

IF you continue to support evil

EVIL WILL PREVAIL IN YOUR HOUSE
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers
The way you are rejoicing in iniquity, others will rejoice at you downfall. May your life be like Nigeria. Amen. Quote me and get double portion.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by KPGGlobal: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tzar:
All these Igbo people just love to dream aimlessly!

WHEN she was doing BBOG

She was not IGBO

Now she is suddenly igbo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by onuman: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers

You didn't win. Look around you. Who in Nigeria is celebrating, except Tinubu urchinss who have little understanding of what's at play in this election heist organised and carried out by Buhari cabal for them to continue in office through agent Shettima, with aged and sick Tinubu as mere mannequin in Aso Rock?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by emerged01(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
In this country
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by IGBOSON1: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Factfinder1:
There's nothing cryptic about her post...she posted the truth

Don’t mind the OP. He’s been watching far too many Darren Brown movies! grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by babajero(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Mumu bitter lossers

3rd place sef dey make mouth

Atiku and PDP have been very mature even as the second place, not this loud mouthed chestbeating gorrilas who came 3rd

What position was imo state supreme court governor when he was made a governor by the supreme court, even though he was hated in imo state, unlike Peter Obi that is loved all over the country and his vote stolen to rig in a hated man and a hated party.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by joshuaidibia(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Luckysbab:

Under a PDP governor?

So? Didn't APC win Rivers under Wike? LP won by a landslide under Okowa, same Thing would have happened in rivers and Bayelsa if not for the rigging.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by CursedOsuPigs: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
naijapikin2:
She's speaking prophetically.
So shall it be Madam.

Miracle no dey taya Jesus

Your Jesus not fit do this one o🤣

It's beyond him.

Go rest🤪
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by skj1377(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ibo's are clannish. Disregard all of them both their politicalians , writers and business men.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by ennygr8: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes I agree with your post. SS and SE they are not in terms. SW is so liberal they know and that's why they took advantage of that.

GeneralPulal:
grin

Deep down their heart, they're not happy SS voted for tinubu, but they don't have such gut to call them out for betrayals. This is why they're calling out only wike, just to use him as bait..

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin

Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

Kano, just like Lagos is filled with all Nigerians. The Igbos for once have never called Kano a No man's land. Why? It is because northerners didn't give them such liberty..

The west is the only region that gave Igbos much liberty and this is why the west is the only region they're showing Shege. Had it been we placed them where they belong eversince, all of these wouldn't be happening..

Modified: To those quoting me, I never said tinubu won all the states I mentioned. I only said they voted for him.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by AriyaTV: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHINJA:
Tinubu will never rule this country

U still neva change ........happy wailing oo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by riverbird: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Very true.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by bennytrips27(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHINJA:
Tinubu will never rule this country

Then you need leave the country Tinubu is about to rule,shoirr!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by babajero(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Mumu bitter lossers

3rd place sef dey make mouth

Atiku and PDP have been very mature even as the second place, not this loud mouthed chestbeating gorrilas who came 3rd

Inec and apc thought if they rig him to third place they will be safe, na lie. Inec is saying tinubu got 8million votes, the north is saying they didn't vote for him, the south the same thing, the East the same thing and the west the same thing so where did he now got the votes, from yakubu mahmood village? Because I know that agberos like you don't have voters card.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by CBR100: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
internationalman:
It will be be returned in Jesus name..

Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Returned and be given to ATiku
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Masterclass32: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing but the truth.

Cornfused cornmen will not be allowed to steal the people's mandate.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

God punish you!!
Which Delta or which Rivers voted Tinubu?!
If you don't reply within 30mins God will punish you!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by babajero(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

I didn't know inec have automatically become south south because in every southern states tinubu didn't get one quarter of what inec allocated to him.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Okjay: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Don't say what you don't know. I am a Rivers indigene and I tell you we all massively votes for Obi. The thug we have as governor manipulated the the votes in favour your your drugs baron Pablo Escobar because he wants to save his political career with the APC.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
EBMedia:
Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After INEC Issued Tinubu Certificate Of Return

Nigeria's former Minister of Education, Obiageli Ezekwesili has made a cryptic post after Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issued a certificate of return to Bola Tinubu as winner of Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1631217418998632449?t=1rYIe6EJNGHfows8yjEWMg&s=19

I dey tell you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Babastrong(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes, after 8years insha Allah. see madam leg like that of yam.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by sultry69(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

One should not lose what they rightfully won. smiley
You Igbo with self entittlement to what is not your,no wonder.

3rd position claiming 1st.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Makavelli001: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

Did APC win delta? See were ur myopic brain starts and end.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Babastrong:
Yes, after 8years insha Allah.
see madam leg like that of yam.

Another smelling aboki. Yoruba don teach una how to thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.