Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return (62382 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Okjay: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPulal post=121408431] grin

This election has proved it that Igbos are coward..

Deep down their heart, they're not happy SS voted for tinubu, but they don't have such gut to call them out for betrayals. This is why they're calling out only wike, just to use him as bait..

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

All voted for tinubu. So ask yourself, why Wike?

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin

[b]Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

Kano, just like Lagos is filled with all Nigerians. The Igbos for once have never called Kano a No man's land. Why? It is because northerners didn't give them such liberty..

The west is the only region that gave Igbos much liberty and this is why the west is the only region they're showing Shege. Had it been we placed them where they belong eversince, all of these wouldn't be happening..

I'm sure if Tinubu is from the SS, lord knows Igbos can't say a word!

Modified: To those quoting me, I never said tinubu won all the states I mentioned. I only said they voted for him.

Don't say what you don't know. I am a Rivers indigene and I categorically state that we all voted massively for Obi but the thug we have here as governor manipulated the votes in favour of your drug lord Pablo Escobar in order to save his dead political career with the Apc

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by GeneralPulal: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
killALIEN:

God punish you!!
Which Delta or which Rivers voted Tinubu?!
If you don't reply within 30mins God will punish you!
Lol..

So the votes tinubu gets from delta, where did it come from?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Slurity(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
naijapikin2:
She's speaking prophetically.
So shall it be Madam.

Miracle no dey taya Jesus
This your hatred and imaginary winning should just rest now. You guys need to use your time for better things instead of this fruitless attacks and hate. Why are you guys like this?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Babastrong(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=zinaunreal post=121410963]

Another smelling aboki. Yoruba don teach una how to thief[ See this thing. I am bloody yoruba guy. Your god scored 7votes in my polling unit.]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by edungene7: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Deep down their heart, they're not happy SS voted for tinubu, but they don't have such gut to call them out for betrayals. This is why they're calling out only wike, just to use him as bait..

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin

Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

Kano, just like Lagos is filled with all Nigerians. The Igbos for once have never called Kano a No man's land. Why? It is because northerners didn't give them such liberty..

The west is the only region that gave Igbos much liberty and this is why the west is the only region they're showing Shege. Had it been we placed them where they belong eversince, all of these wouldn't be happening..

Modified: To those quoting me, I never said tinubu won all the states I mentioned. I only said they voted for him.

you are constituting nuisance in public space you can cry to the moon the Igbos built Lagos and made it a modern city with their wealth most of the mud houses built by yr fathers were reconstructed by the Igbo developers who recouped their money in a 10 to 15yrs period Igbos have bought most of the lands in Lagos and paid yr hungry parents who needed money to organize road side parties owambe and feed yr hungry ass you should be grateful to yr benefactors and insult them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121411163][/quote]

Stinking piece of nonsense
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Christistruth00: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers. Imagine believing Obi that came third won the election, having rigged the whole SE to the maximum. Obi is a President of the SE and its unfortunate the country is yet to be divided

I hope and Pray the Osu Caste didn't lay a Strong Curse on their Oppressors
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by honor4me: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=mrkingjerry post=121408671][/quote]

Obasanjo’s wife or na the daughter
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Berankis: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

You will live long and live well sir.
In their place they don't sell land to outsiders. But in Lagos, they buy land, build properties and claim the entire state is no man's land.
Do we have any Yoruba in the government cabinet of any of the eastern states? But here, they are Commissioners and all that and then they turnaround to challenge the natives of state that the state belongs to nobody.
Their own Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Eboyin etc all belong to them. grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Babastrong(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=zinaunreal post=121411187]
Stinking piece of nonsense[ Pele. I know e dey pain you. Defeat is not easy.]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by whirlwind7(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers. Imagine believing Obi that came third won the election, having rigged the whole SE to the maximum. Obi is a President of the SE and its unfortunate the country is yet to be divided

Selective amnesia dey worry you.

Remember gov Hope of Imo State?
He came fourth in the election. But he is the governor now! smiley

Dolt.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Everlastingson: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
EBMedia:
Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After INEC Issued Tinubu Certificate Of Return

Nigeria's former Minister of Education, Obiageli Ezekwesili has made a cryptic post after Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issued a certificate of return to Bola Tinubu as winner of Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1631217418998632449?t=1rYIe6EJNGHfows8yjEWMg&s=19

Sure. Amen.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121411163][/quote]

Keep decieveing yourself you even dirty pass aboki. Dirty yoruba muslim wey aboki no even accept
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by grammarian247(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Mumu bitter lossers

3rd place sef dey make mouth

Atiku and PDP have been very mature even as the second place, not this loud mouthed chestbeating gorrilas who came 3rd

Apart from the press conference, which other speech have you seen from him? My friend just go back to the queue and wait to withdraw 10k from your bank account after 10hours. And make sure you are smiling all through it...

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by achimendy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

I know you're blinded, but let me make it clear to you that the south south didn't vote him, it was rigged to Tinubu favour.

If you like pretend you don't know the truth.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Babastrong(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=zinaunreal post=121411555]

Keep decieveing yourself you even dirty pass aboki. Dirty yoruba muslim wey aboki no even accept[ One of the reasons. Your people will never and ever rule nigeria. You flat head pigssss]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by ChonchaLib: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
EBMedia:
Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After INEC Issued Tinubu Certificate Of Return

Nigeria's former Minister of Education, Obiageli Ezekwesili has made a cryptic post after Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) issued a certificate of return to Bola Tinubu as winner of Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1631217418998632449?t=1rYIe6EJNGHfows8yjEWMg&s=19

Best thing is to start planning for 2027. Supreme Courts of Nigeria have never overturned a Presidential election. The courts themselves, as an institution and its personnel, are not sovereign. They are part of Nigerian society and subject to its processes. Now more than ever, the judiciary has been cowed by the Executive. President-elect Tinubu and Vice President-elect Shettima are here for the long run.

Btw Mrs Ezekwesili is not politically important. She cannot think like an effective politician. The election has shown APC's weakness. More ppl voted against them than for them. Start working on alliances now, else 2027 will be another long story. Congrats to the winners.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by femtex007(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
U ve said it all
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
sultry69:
You Igbo with self entittlement to what is not your,no wonder.

3rd position claiming 1st.

That is the lie you people are spreading now?
If that were true, why did INEC not upload the original results as they were coming in, like they said they would?
Why did they take time to release results that should've just been uploaded without delay?
Did they not promise to carry us along?

As difficult as it may be for you to believe, this is not about tribe.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by okeke6969: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don't know your age. But all I see from your submission is hate of ethnicity. May God help you. I believe you have children or upcoming father. Do you know the region where the wind of life will settle them?
I pity myopic individual like you. Oniranu!!!

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin[/b]

[/quote]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Occurstaem(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu and Shettima should go for ruqyah because of evil eyes.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Defacto4truth: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Then let tinubu rule sw Atiku north and Obi SE and SS mind you am from SS
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by todto: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
That certificate must be returned, not after all this stress I went through, in other to vote, inec will be playing nosense game.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by gotnel: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
;
naijapikin2:
She's speaking prophetically.
So shall it be Madam.

Miracle no dey taya Jesus

grin grin grin It is time to move forward with our business and daily activities.
Let us know that politicians are same of the same.
Jesus Christ is on the throne to help those who asked for help and works through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by KanwuliaExtra: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chicago-INEC certificate of 'forgery'!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by ChristianMuslim: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Female Armed robber.. your people no be fake items dem dey sell for lagos.. we go return all your fake product for you.. who killed dora na ibo people. Igbos will never smell Aso rock.. not in this generation
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Rullybiz: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sorry ma,i understand your ethnic bigotry . Your igbo brother didn't win. You will cry for 8yrs .mumu
Moh247:
cool

Mumu bitter lossers

3rd place sef dey make mouth

Atiku and PDP have been very mature even as the second place, not this loud mouthed chestbeating gorrilas who came 3rd

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Helgreenluv(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abeg who be this man? 😁😁😁😁
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Amarita(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wtf..with all this tribalistic talks.. I keep wondering who is married to those folks..the hatred is much.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by DrChukki: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:

Then divide... P+ssy ass idịōt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Abba Ajasun Waka Stabbed After Releasing "Sati Daya Yazo Ya Wuce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.