Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return (62379 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121415038][/quote]

Dirty disgusting black african mentality. How can a country be great when human beings like you are alive. You should die
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Babastrong(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=zinaunreal post=121415149]

Dirty disgusting black african mentality. How can a country be great when human beings like you are alive. You should die[ I wonder how you will produce a great mind in your family if all of you are like this.]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by internationalman(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

Since you ppl know dat
Why un na no form coalition
Or beta still retain the atiku/obi ticket of 2019 (many u ppl would have won)

Tinubu won the election (every region except southwest gave him reasonable vote )

If you still believe Tinubu won this election free and fair, then I have nothing to say to you anymore
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by CBR100: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
internationalman:

If you still believe Tinubu won this election free and fair, then I have nothing to say to you anymore

Obi was not popular in the north (his vp didn't help much )........ He lost the election in the core north

Accept defeat and start planing for 2027 ( concentrate more effort in the core north)
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by LastProphet: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

This election has proved it that Igbos are coward..

Deep down their heart, they're not happy SS voted for tinubu, but they don't have such gut to call them out for betrayals. This is why they're calling out only wike, just to use him as bait..

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

All voted for tinubu. So ask yourself, why Wike?

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin

Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

Kano, just like Lagos is filled with all Nigerians. The Igbos for once have never called Kano a No man's land. Why? It is because northerners didn't give them such liberty..

The west is the only region that gave Igbos much liberty and this is why the west is the only region they're showing Shege. Had it been we placed them where they belong eversince, all of these wouldn't be happening..

I'm sure if Tinubu is from the SS, lord knows Igbos can't say a word!

Modified: To those quoting me, I never said tinubu won all the states I mentioned. I only said they voted for him.

Stop being a dull person I'm igala and Obi is our candidate, Ibos have problem but is not this election. You should be ashamed of yourself if you are actually Yoruba, you should be ashamed of yourself. So Rivers and Delta and bayelsa voted Tinubu? What a clown. Even my state Kogi the result is from yaya Bello's thugs not us the people, we have our details and you will see it when the time comes. If there's any election that should avoid fraud it is the election that want to impose 2 Muslims who are taking over from a sitting Muslim, this is not an election you win by fraud. Except if you are a deaf person
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by sultry69(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

That is the lie you people are spreading now?
If that were true, why did INEC not upload the original results as they were coming in, like they said they would?
Why did they take time to release results that should've just been uploaded without delay?
Did they not promise to carry us along?

As difficult as it may be for you to believe, this is not about tribe.
Go to court,you don't need to be disturbing us here.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by jahsharon: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
naijapikin2:
She's speaking prophetically.
So shall it be Madam.

Miracle no dey taya Jesus

The only prophet I know is Re Fr Mbaka who prophesized Buhari's two wins, and has also prophesized that Peter Obituary will NEVER EVER rule Nigeria. This is Rev Fr Mbaka's 3rd major national prophesy that is coming to past.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

Obi was not popular in the north (his vp didn't help much )........ He lost the election in the core north

Accept defeat and start planing for 2027 ( concentrate more effort in the core north)

Make your mama go plan 2027
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by CBR100: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

Make your mama go plan 2027

ehya already taking it personal
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

ehya already taking it personal

I say make you and your mama go register for 2027 . Eh no go better for your generations
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Ca4real: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers. Imagine believing Obi that came third won the election, having rigged the whole SE to the maximum. Obi is a President of the SE and its unfortunate the country is yet to be divided

Even "if" they can get Biafra,he stand no chance.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Peppysco: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
internationalman:

I never abused anyone, I just feel Obi is the most credible candidate for the job plus it's obvious his mandate was stolen.

'His mandate was stolen'.
Obi who came third is claiming to have won the contest while Atiku who was 2nd is playing cool, isn't this guy messing with you all's emotions?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Ca4real: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Epistasis:
Story.
They want to rule a country they never believed in.
Biafran obi-diots

Na yeye dey worry them, they want to be president of the Zoo. Very confused people.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Olasty(f): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Madam oby, please tell peter obi to call Asiwaju Jagaban and congratulate him as the President-elect!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Renewed Hopelessness you go see now if you are in Nigeria
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by dapadawee: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
naijapikin2:
She's speaking prophetically.
So shall it be Madam.

Miracle no dey taya Jesus
Neither is Jesus on the side of injustice. You don't give a child meat to slaves. Unleavened bread is not for dogs

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by dapadawee: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
internationalman:
It will be be returned in Jesus name..

Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus gifts are irrevocable
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by sonofElElyon: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=TotoLGA post=121409883][/quote]

Yes. Meant Bayelsa and akwa ibom
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by internationalman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peppysco:

'His mandate was stolen'.
Obi who came third is claiming to have won the contest while Atiku who was 2nd is playing cool, isn't this guy messing with you all's emotions?

What happened in Imo State election sir?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by sylo247(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Bitter losers. Imagine believing Obi that came third won the election, having rigged the whole SE to the maximum. Obi is a President of the SE and its unfortunate the country is yet to be divided

The Certificate that will Returned, because it was stolen mandate take or leave it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by YorubaSamurai: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Masculine looking ugly yamlegg igbo lady..
Bitter bastard from a rejected tribe
Truthdeypain mother grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by izubext007: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
yes we get it back
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by sheriffindy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thàts not the point .you said he came third and it's not possible. I just gave u a clear example. Whatever you say again is out of context...Make sure you have steady subscription to follow up
Maize247:
And who is going to do that magic for you. He who seeks equity must come with clean hands. Obi hands is as dirty as other Nigerian politicians
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Goldymafia: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Deep down their heart, they're not happy SS voted for tinubu, but they don't have such gut to call them out for betrayals. This is why they're calling out only wike, just to use him as bait..

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

The other day, a pastor from SS origin told the Igbos in Lagos to leave. They couldn’t face him, it was yoruba they’re calling names grin

Despite that SS is nearer to SE, the Igbos have never for once called Delta a No Man's land. Why? It is because the Niger delta didn't give them such liberty..

Kano, just like Lagos is filled with all Nigerians. The Igbos for once have never called Kano a No man's land. Why? It is because northerners didn't give them such liberty..

The west is the only region that gave Igbos much liberty and this is why the west is the only region they're showing Shege. Had it been we placed them where they belong eversince, all of these wouldn't be happening..

Modified: To those quoting me, I never said tinubu won all the states I mentioned. I only said they voted for him.

oga shut up my SS no vote tinibu hee rigged it with the help of the governors
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by potopotoking: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
grin

Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Delta

Illiterate and woman wrapper. Yaribas don't produce men if they can be this sensitive over simple verbal jousting. "Waaaahhhh, Igbos say Lagos is No Man's Land, Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" Cry cry baby... shocked lipsrsealed cry

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Stone03: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:

Your brain is dead oo. Who voted for Tinubu in the southeas? If not for the corrupt governors in the region Tinubu wouldn't have secured a single vote.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by broadman20: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:

Obi came third in an election that you killed Nigerians.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:

Placing Peter Obi third in a rigged election is irrelevant he will go to court and prove that he is actually the winner so calm down with your forged result.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by CBR100: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

I say make you and your mama go register for 2027 . Eh no go better for your generations

ehya cry more, obi tii lule
e pain am ......(make unna contest 100tym na 100 cry be dat ......useless bastard )
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

ehya cry more, obi tii lule
e pain am ......(make unna contest 100tym na 100 cry be dat ......useless bastard )
Vulture brain.... your mama born vomit
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by CBR100: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

Vulture brain.... your mama born vomit

Pele mannerless Igbo......since na sliding tackle unna dey use wake unna mama for southeast.....why u no go abuse anoda person mama........almajiri decides who go be Nigeria president (dey are not ready to vote for himtulie)
so cry me a river
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by Maize247(f): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ojiofor:

Placing Peter Obi third in a rigged election is irrelevant he will go to court and prove that he is actually the winner so calm down with your forged result.
The game is that Tinubu is also going to court to get some votes removed from Obi's manipulated results
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return by zinaunreal(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
CBR100:

Pele mannerless Igbo......since na sliding tackle unna dey use wake unna mama for southeast.....why u no go abuse anoda person mama........almajiri decides who go be Nigeria president (dey are not ready to vote for himtulie)
so cry me a river

I say you are a vulture. You are capable of eating Nigerians alive and the funny thing is people like you exists in millions. Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Lagos Enters Guiness Book Of Record By Producing Largest Logo With Cupcakes / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.