Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66074 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
You are sensible. Not because I am supporting Tinubu, but because of your spirit of sportsmanship.
God bless you for the comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by famology(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oga u don't even have the spread.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bluntemperor: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekolobaba:
Ofeke, 3rd place and winning 25% in 16 states don’t make you the winner.

To HE,P Obi:
Sir,how do you proofs that your 6.1 Millions will equal 8.7 of the Tinubu!
Do you have 25% requirement in Law to be declared President?
Do you think the People will trust you again - since it's not the Ibo alone that Voted for you, don't you think, they will withdraw their loyalty that you should have let gone be by- gone!
Remember -the June 12,1993- what the Soldiers did to Abiola and the People had to abandoned the struggle!
I wish you well!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Maro4u(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
my own view of things nothing have changed seriously, PETER OBI wins it favours only the educated lol
TINUBU wins it favours only the uneducated masses, ATIKU wins it favours only the FARMERS, KWANKANSOR or what wins it favours only the HERDSMEN.... so from my point of view in nigeria as a whole the population of the UNEDUCATED masses is at a HIGH level so if you still thinks PETER OBI won the ELECTION goodluck. And if truly he was robbed may GOD ALMIGHTY intervain
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nzekweikeaguchi: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Bullshit
All this noise Go end soon.
Everybody knows what the outcome of the court case will be.

Guy go sleep 😴😴😴😴😴

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

You'll also lose the court battle.
exactly that what we want we know APC has already bribed there,

Tinubu will end up burning this country
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by youngtizzy1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by JOemmy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
lecowas:

Ode! The drug lord is Igbo abi?

ALL THIS IGBO DRUG PUSHERS CALLING SOMEONE DRUGLORD! SMH

Don't worry, we'll soon give u guys ur 5 states Biafra so u won't be tarnishing Nigerians image again

Is that the plan? Thank God u and ur drug lord are no God oh.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by EYOUYO: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
There is no reclaimed of mandate in presidential elections don't bother to waste your funds Bat will still win in court.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by smileyoo: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
16 states grin grin grin

Oga go sidon make we hear word....constitutionally you cannot be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You fail to get 25% in 25 states (including the FCT)

How you take win?

Na Obi go demarket LP.....Kwankwanso sef talk say na him win grin grin

Thank God say you nor come second....only God know how bad Nigeria would be by now.....why are people of Anambra not enjoying paradise now...sebi na you govern there for 8 years
lol. but why are you guys still judging him with the same inec fabricated results that Peter obi had totally rejected as pure scam, that he is willing to prove to nigerians and to the world, that inec actually rigged the election, in favour of bola Ahmed tinubu.
so let him go to court and prove it, if he still has any confidence, in the judiciary, which also happen to be part of the crooked system.
people that's very close to peter Obi, should advice him to stop disturbing himself, by going to court, but allow APC to continue with their misrule, to the point where nothing will be manageable any more .
in Nigeria an over-streched situation, will surely bring an over-streched solution.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by descoay(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coming third in the election with 25% in 16 states with only 7 senators elect so far compared to the person that had the highest number of votes with 25% in 31 states with 51 senators elect so far. Peter Obi has won the election indeed. Bad loser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by lecowas: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
JOemmy:

Is that the plan? Thank God u and ur drug lord are no God oh.

Yeah. Biafra has to go. They benefit most from Nigeria but they insult other tribes and are even laying claim to other man's land . Imagine

Biafrans, because of their business oriented nature enjoy the vast diversity and geography of the country but insults everyone.

Better Nigeria divide so u lots can pay visa fees and multiple taxes for staying in our land.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by demoBaba: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!

Who's holding you guys?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by shimolv: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ca4real: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc

What do you expect from a tribal bigot who instructed the management of sabmiller not to employ anyone who is not from Anambra when he was the Governor.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by TollinsN: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Makavelli001:

U are really a kid who type trash
U didn't follow the campaign?
U didn't see him go all nooks and crannies of this country.
Or were u blind to see him visit saudana and emirs?
Is nassarawa that he won a Christian state?

I followed all campaigns. The mad support for a candidate shouldn't have blindfolded you into arguments whenever you are told the simple truth. ONLY A FOOLISH MAN ARGUES WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO CROSSCHECK FACTS
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Danisaint112(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

Damn very stale method of demarketing Peter Obi. Very cheap strategy. Try harder. Tinubu will never be my president. And if by chance 0.01% he becomes president of Nigeria I will not & never call him my president even if I am asked. God forbid.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by kizaronto: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

Facts on ground will prove it when the time comes. You don't need to deduct any votes because that is not where the facts will come from.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Menikki31: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
First non Yoruba to win Lagos where the idiotic imposter claim. He comes from .if Nigeria is not a cursed place only a lunatic will vote someone who had a settle out of court arrangement with an American court on a drug case prior to becoming a governor in 1999 dnt worry the country is dead all the same leave it for them agbero nation
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by nicedayontop: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
This pitobi na mumu sha. Even atiku wey be 2nd position never wail and threating anyone. Why ibos so stupid like this. Thunder and brimstones fire any idiotic pigs who quote me negatively

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Emola12(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vote VIvOUR GBADEBO of labour party for Lagos State governor let us start building our structure from there please let's come outside I pray there is peaceful election
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You won 12 states as Obi, so what the fuss about?

You even stole his votes in Lagos, Rivers State, Bunue, Plateau Nassarawa, Bauchi etc, yet you brag to have won.

Same bragging that lead to you loosing Lagos as your soul state; yet that didn’t teach you anything.

Shame on you.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by vannessa7(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why is that yorubas are the only ppl who see peter as scammer or a liar

We are very analytical and intelligent, we also saw this:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
OkutaNla:
Sore loser. Better luck next time idiot.

You won 12 states as Obi, so what the fuss about?

You even stole his votes in Lagos, Rivers State, Bunue, Plateau Nassarawa, Bauchi etc, yet you brag to have won.

Same bragging that lead to you loosing Lagos as your soul state; yet that didn’t teach you anything.

Shame on you.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by topiyankee: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oga, you win nothing.
Go and sit down and re-strategise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
vannessa7:

We are very analytical and intelligent, we also saw this:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

Gosh🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱 so its that post u used to analyse peter obis tenure as a governor? Like what is wrong with u guys. Did u got to anambra during peter obi tenure or place like gra onitcha?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Simeonjoe1: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Bullshit
All this noise Go end soon.
Everybody knows what the outcome of the court case will be.

A swear that's the funny thing.
It's only if we want to lie or close our eye to the obvious truth. We all know tinubu will be be the winner. Atiku even had more chances based on massive northern votes but the pathway of PO winning is slim. That's why respected PO supporters like penguin09, and mrvitalis are not really beating this matter.
Is there rigging? Yes, is it enough to change the election entire outcome? No. Well atleast let them prove it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by JOemmy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
lecowas:

Yeah. Biafra has to go. They benefit most from Nigeria but they insult other tribes and are even laying claim to other man's land . Imagine

Biafrans, because of their business oriented nature enjoy the vast diversity and geography of the country but insults everyone.

Better Nigeria divide so u lots can pay visa fees and multiple taxes for staying in our land.

I don't even think igbos will suffer if the plan succeeds the igbos we know are naturally blessed by God it's just the dirty and wicked nigerian politics that's drawing them back and also making them to leave their region in droves all these will definitely be corrected if they are given the freedom to rule themselves.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO

Tinubu won 12 states just like Obi, so what the fuss about?

Same bragging that lead to Tinubu loosing Lagos State as your soul state; even though Tinubu and his INEC later gave labor party Lagos in form of a GREEK GIFT after stealing OBI’s vote to the minimum…….Yet that didn’t teach you anything.

Shame on you.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by softwareman(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
he came distant third because of rigging 4 to 5 million obi votes are missing
Wrong figure.
ACTUALLY IT IS 40 million!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by koboko69: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.

Lol. This will change to Tinubu will not complete in 4 years, then it will change again to he can not win re-election. Dey play!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.