Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66209 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Willie2015: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
JOemmy:
Underrate this man at ur own peril he is not a stranger to this type of fight.
U don't know anything...there are folks that determine the next President....Even the Supreme Court will support them.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Truthshscrazy: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo. shocked
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Sholaco: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hahaha hahaha 🤣😂. Obi will end up in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Kingspin(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc
Leave tribe for sense.
To become a president of Nigeria you have to win at the poll not INEC, Abuja. BAT can not win at the poll units.
Nigeria will not accept a fraud President.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by femtex007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
Better switch. We knw your real colour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lekomax:
🤣🤣🤣 Don't mind him. Just imagine someone that took third position bragging. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even tinubu knows that Peter obi won the election.

Atiku also could attest to it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blaze14k:

It shows that u are clearly ignorant. You guys said he chased hausa's out of Anambra and that rumour was debunked, u said he wont campaign in anambra and he did. U said they wont vote for him and they did. U said he is a fraudster that stole Anambra money and put it in next company overseas. That rumour was dubunked by premium times. Now u call him a liar and he didnt do anything in Anambra. At end of the day after all after the propaganda, apc unleashed his thugs buh peter obi was able to beat him in lagos he built for over 200yrs. You guys should rest cos tinubu is the winner. Aint u satisfied?

You don't understand
Forget about other tribes
Read just the first two pages of that thread and see what ibos said about him when he was governor
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by depezee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO

LP party has been campaigning on ideology base issues. They have never preached violence.

Since you switched to blackmail, may your fruit of labor be taken away from you by another person.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Truthshscrazy: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekolobaba:
Ofeke, 3rd place and winning 25% in 16 states don’t make you the winner.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Sholaco: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kingspin:
Leave tribe for sense.
To become a president of Nigeria you have to win at the poll not INEC, Abuja. BAT can not win at the poll units.
Nigeria will not accept a fraud President.
I will advice you to go back to your agitation o.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ProphetM0hammad: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Even tinubu knows that Peter obi won the election.

Atiku also could attest to it.
Tinubu won
Atiku said he won
Obi said he won too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mrmb: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Obalola2010(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Day dreaming
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by naturefellow(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

There are more oo!
Pains me dat am not part of LPs forensic team.
No way Tinubu and his praise-singers/sycophants can go unpunished!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Goodbadbowy419: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Give them Lagos , take Nigeria 🇳🇬
Tinubu na baba 😂
OBidient can cry now till next year. Asiwaju has been declared as a winner
The rest na noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by leketon: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
You manage to get 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states yet, you are claiming they stole your Mandate...😂
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fairview1:

You don't need to remind us what tribe you belong to freely exercise your hatred.
Lol! You sound so stupid,idiotic and senseless.Who is spreading hatred with a human animal like you?
You are more stupid and deranged than I thought.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Kingspin(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! And I hope a half cup is equal to your sense.
Frustrated animal, please am not the cause of your pain and frustration.Take them elsewhere.
Why are you taking my comment personally like the compound complex idiotic sentimental fool you are?
Did I mention you?
Rabid animal
A president is declared yet the mood of the country and faces of citizens is dark. Nobody is celebrating.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by chaiks: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
I supported Peter obi in this election. I understand there are massive irregularities but I am not totally sure of his claim that he won the election. Obi should be cautious of everything including his personality and reputation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi definitely won.

But they say the election was "Free and Fair", even when it's obvious it wasn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_EjdWM0594
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by uncleade(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quoteAtiku said that several times before you, author=valentineuwakwe post=121408948]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX9y_spUTQs

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nicolo360: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

He is a very greedy, and self-centred politician and an opportunist at that. The pathway to Igbo presidency was through Waziri and he ruined every because of his ego and greed. After Tinubu’s 8yrs , power will go back to the north and when It comes back to the south, it will go the the niger delta region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Acidosis:

Even if... Even if, bla bla bla.. The man has told you he will challenge the results in court. Why are you scared?? He should bow to a process of illegality because you've been trained by those who raised you to embrace fraud and criminality?? Thief thief generation!
Announcing you won an election is different

He should have just gone to the courts and set up his comedy routine with the joint case the LP and PDP want to file at the tribunal claiming they both won the election.

I am sure the judges will have a nice time with it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You don't understand
Forget about other tribes
Read just the first two pages of that thread and see what ibos said about him when he was governor

Its ok bro.. igbos complained about him yet ppl voted for him. One thing u people dont understand about igbos is once they dont like u they will drag the life out of u. So those things u obviously pointed out is neither here nor there. Go check his record and stop lookin for negatives about him
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Kingspin(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
leketon:
You manage to get 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states yet, you are claiming they stole your Mandate...😂
Nobody is celebrating Tinubu as the president. Just the mood of the country right now. If you must win, win at the poll
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Obalola2010(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=121409100]Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

You have said it all. God bless you handsomely
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Raxxye:

So at your age and status, is it that you do not know that Obi actually won that election? You do not need to be Igbo or of any tribe for that matter before you know and say the truth!
Lol! Mr lecturer,lecture me.My friend,go and sit down.So at your age and status, you don't know the simple rule of mind your business.Stupid man.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Livingstone124: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi asked us to change our first names to Calminus. We should calm down, No problem, we hear sir, if election Tribunal refuse voice of reasoning then we shall disown the Calminus name and choose another name that suits the occasion. I rest my case.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Osolo1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
You won abi ? Na who dey defense house currently . Oga better count your lose and start working towards,building a,bridge,across the niger maybe in the next 8 years you could manage convince the northerners to give you a trial.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Kingspin(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sholaco:
I will advice you to go back to your agitation o.
Blackman.
The country is not celebrating Bola declaration. He can not win at the poll. Very shameful

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.