Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66139 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Cesearleo: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
see another odeee wailer labour in vain people sit down they talk rubbish from your house grin grin cheesy
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Think9ja(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ibemsamuel2020:
likewise no man from your miserable tribe can ever be equal to an igbo man. people like u are the reason this our country nigeria remains unprogressive

Osu, go back to your potopoto republic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The number of registered voters shows that North has more population than South.

You lied

Southerners cared less in getting PVC, That's just the Truth.

It was because of Mahmoods promise of BVAS that made them vote sef
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Psalter: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter obi won the election. Atiku won the election. Inec declared Tinubu as winner of the election. Who is now the authentic winner ?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Stricher: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=121409063]I have told it over and over again
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

Didinrin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Emilokoiyawon: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
With a rigged result?

prove it.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Stricher: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Segol post=121409123]Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc

Leave am,Arindin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mylove55(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

The bolded is a big fat lie!

The North is just a region where rigging is widely spread.

There's no real data in Nigeria today that proves that Northern Nigeria has the highest population.

APC and PDP results were clearly falsified
pdp rigged in the north, the reason many poling unit is cancel in the north especially in sokoto,
Apc were already winning in sokoto, kastina and kebbi, before pdp change the result,
That is the reason pdp is not serious about going to court
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by spencekat(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You lied

Southerners cared less in getting PVC, That's just the Truth.

It was because of Mahmoods promise of BVAS that made them vote sef
They were very prepared for the first time to get their PVCs and they did.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by lecowas: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
JOemmy:
All yoruba people are supposed to give obi maximum respect he has done what no yoruba man dead or alive have been able to do by defeating the notorious drug lord in both his local govt and his entire state.

Ode! The drug lord is Igbo abi?

ALL THIS IGBO DRUG PUSHERS CALLING SOMEONE DRUGLORD! SMH

Don't worry, we'll soon give u guys ur 5 states Biafra so u won't be tarnishing Nigerians image again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
We will in court
Emilokoiyawon:

prove it.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Timmi: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

What are you smoking to make you this high and delusional. Massiveglory, whether you like it or not, the man Tinubu has been declared the president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by 77up(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
You won on social media 🙄😂🙄🙄🙄
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Emilokoiyawon: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
We will in court

Good. I look forward to it.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Alba3: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO
He won and had 25% in just one state of 19 in the NW, NE and SW. He lost NC and came 3rd in the Election.

I'm still searching for how he won or how he was rigged out. He's emotional bad loser; he can only brainwash his obidense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Lithiumite: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lunja:
We know sir
Okwute carry go!

He will soon start a GoFundMe account to raise money to pay his lawyers.....another avenue to scam his gullible followers......all those in the party hierarchy are now so rich from this circus that's why they need the clown to keep fooling himself
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ahiboilandgas: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX9y_spUTQs

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/
they need to arrest this chap for inciting violence. You won so both PDP that came second and APC rig you out . In real rigging you can't win any northern state .
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Swallowurspit(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!

Just as predicted…Election don end, Nigeria is now a Zoo.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by victorsola: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by MatrixCircle: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even the thief knows the President elect certificate he is holding is stolen. His supporters know too. But the evil grip holding Nigeria and Nigerians is unimaginable.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by JustforMen: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
No, Bola Tinubu won it by Nigerian standards!

Start preparing for 2027 if you are serious just incase he doesn't perform then you have a slim chance of unseating him.

But this one, nobody go give you the seat just forget it!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by brutal1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
No you didn't, you came distant 3rd but you performed excellently. You broke records and surprised many but you didn't even close to winning. Atiku came second...he is claiming he won too...who is now capping between the two of you? grin
valentineuwakwe:

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Inosky: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even Tinubu and Buhari know that Peter Obi won the election.
No peace for the wicked, thus says the Lord God.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Jking20(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Go and form your country, there you'll install your candidate as president mofo
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thinkfree:
im from Benue, I don't only see Peter obi as scammer but a religious bigot.

The guy scam ur family? Wont u find a way to solve the problem of fulani herdsmen in ur state than talk about peter obi. Tinubu ur messiah won so embrace him now and leave peter obi alone
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Unrated900(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
mbaboy:
That is the spirit comrade Peter Obi

Gregory obi peter
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by dmostcheerful(f): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc
Mumu even with your rigging he won Nasarawa and Jos.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by westfield: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi make the call......you are not behaving like a democrat.......if you don't make the call then you don't want nigeria to be at peace and call your boss Atiku to do the same .......make the call

valentineuwakwe:

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by EagleSquare1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Which Buhari again? Or you mean Jubril el Sudan?

Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Fernangamex(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Remove it then. Still doesn't make him the winner
Fut9ure:

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in Edo state where I am residing

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in rivers state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in akwa ibom state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in Benue state

Some south westerners are miscreants and dull

You know the funny thing obi was not an igbo project
It was a south south project
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by UncommonLogic: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing but DELUSION OF GRANDEUR.
He's suffering from the same narcissistic and grand delusion just like Trump.
It's only fair when they win.
What a complete and utter idiotic fool this lying SOB is.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Lunja: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
How e take concern u?

Lithiumite:

He will soon start a GoFundMe account to raise money to pay his lawyers.....another avenue to scam his gullible followers......all those in the party hierarchy are now so rich from this circus that's why they need the clown to keep fooling himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.