Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (80531 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Yansham: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shut you heartless nincompoop!

A passionate leader is talking about a lady who needs only a N75,000.00 to start her business but cannot get any helping hand from a government in what is supposedly a great country that has almost been destroyed by criminals in power.

When he was governor of Anambra state, did all unemployed graduate gets #75,000 to start their businesses?

Make this man stop this emotional backmail.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by micchi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nigeria must not keep quiet on this lawless thieves that inec is forcing on themlipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by kk2027: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
modernWays:

How did you know he won those places you mentioned?

Are you an INEC officer in charge of result to be so sure about that?

What some of you kids don't know is that, election in Nigeria is secret ballot, you will never know who anyone voted for until result are announce. Some people might be supporting your candidate but voted another person at polling boot. Some are just following you because that is what is trending, but deep in them, they want someone else.

Alot of your utopia supporters has families, friends, mothers, fathers, etc who are the core members of rulling party. Do you expect this type of people to denied them and vote Obi? This is what they called STRUCTURE. Structure win you election not ordinary individuals followers.

He won
The election was massively rigged.

So much evidence everywhere, thanks to social media

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Karlifate: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Karlifate: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
Oga stop shedding Crocs tears, na atiku wey come close suppose dey cry like this. Wetin make atiku com do. Na no 3 you carry. You no get levels and you no dey mingle with other politicians and you stingy and you no dey help people.

🤣🤣💔

See Alhaji Atiku crying 👇

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shut you heartless nincompoop!

A passionate leader is talking about a lady who needs only a N75,000.00 to start her business but cannot get any helping hand from a government in what is supposedly a great country that has almost been destroyed by criminals in power.

Shut the Bleep up and stop being emotional.

There are families in the United States who can't even afford 3 miserable meals a day.

Obi has always gone the path of the populist. He has never shown any substance except trying to rouse emotions.

When he was governor of Anambra state, how many people did he give startup capital?

I hate populists with all of my heart.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Omoawoke: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
This guy mumu

Makes no sense, he should have done the honorable thing and conceded defeat.

16 states out of 36 plus fct

Got only 16

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by onumadu: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
It is called EMPATHY.
Something that ONLY HUMAN BEINGS ARE CAPABLE OF IT.
Demons cannot empathize, and cannot understand it either.
My president in waiting. cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Karlifate: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol power just dey hungry all of u....

To remove incumbent you work together buh una say u can all do it alone...

You go dey alright sha Buhari sef don go through this stage....

All of them are greedy.

Nigerian politics involves networking, like running a cartel.

Anyways, I trust no politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by gidgiddy: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
modernWays:
Obi know the truth, just using emotion to capture the hearts of his brainless supporters against next election in 2027.

How on earth will you say you won election you only had 25% in 16 states. If they conduct this election 100 times, Obi with his style of hatred politic will never secure a required 25% in 24 states, especially in the Muslims north. This is his greatest undone that his supporters failed to understand.

The point lost on you is that the elections were not free and fair, so any result coming from such a flawed process is contested

How do you think Bola Tinubu could have won Rivers State overwhelmingly, a place that 65% of the indigenes are Igbo speaking people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by afbstrategies: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

In China, you will be sentenced to death by firing squad for misleading others. You are not an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by soojar(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Politics24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4Of-LlJwQ

I hope His Excellency later gave the girl the 75,000 Naira to buy the oven, because I didn't hear the last part of the story.

Doing that would have set at least one Nigerian on the part of self sustainability. Nigeria is not really fair to her citizens.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by nnamdi640: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
Oga stop shedding Crocs tears, na atiku wey come close suppose dey cry like this. Wetin make atiku com do. Na no 3 you carry. You no get levels and you no dey mingle with other politicians and you stingy and you no dey help people.
What are you saying, APC performed the miracle in Imo state with the help of supreme court. Obi votes was not protected just because no governor was on his side.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

How do you think Bola Tinubu could have won Rivers State overwhelmingly, a place that 65% of the indigenes are Igbo speaking people?

In other words, Igbos vote for nobody apart from fellow Igbo(s) angry

Same thing you people accuse the Northerners of doing angry

Hypocrites everywhere 😂😂

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Af0nja: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cherryflavour:

You're not an Igbo man

He is

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by modernWays: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

He won
The election was massively rigged.

So much evidence everywhere, thanks to social media

Where are the evidences? I can boldly write anything on social media as I like as truths. I can snap and post 2019 result sheets on social medias and claims it's recent. So why should an intelligent person who want the truth relies on social medias? The only place you can get an absolutely true results is INEC office.

I will ask again, are you in charge of all polling units, collation centers or have access to to all results to have known that there was fraud?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by sukar886: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
You are a big fool, u want exravagent president while ur country is sinking , u urchins no get sense at all, just becos of tribalism , I wish the will divide this country , make everybody go
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

In other words, Igbos vote for nobody apart from fellow Igbo(s) angry

Same thing you people accuse the Northerners of doing angry

Hypocrites everywhere 😂😂

The word here is "overwhelmingly"

Could Peter Obi have beat Tinubu with hundeds of thousands of votes in Ogun State? Of course not

So someone needs to explain the Rivers State miracle where the PDP Governors own local government gave Tibubu over 80,000 votes more than all other contenders

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by alizma: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
temitope27:
Obi wey no dey give shishi, how he wan take settle lawyers nw
I no know say we dey two o, I think say na only me notice that part of the court process.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by femtex007(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Awwww. All na format

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Obakoolex(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin ekun egbere
It's not new Atiku cried, datii ag chief crier, now his boss sef don join the crying competition....

You carry third position, shame no catch you still dey yawn say na you come first....no be JuJu be day🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by ufotty2001: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
To gain admission into a university you must have at least 5 credits in five subjects with math and english.
Saying tinubu won the election withoue 25% in fct means you are saying you just need 5credits wthout maths and english to gain admission.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Faber(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
He is weeping for the youths don't get it twisted

He said the young lady she met earlier today don't have #75,000 to buy oven.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by ipobarecriminals: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
kiss tongue Datti cried
OBI him tu lie too lie cry
sad cry grin cheesy

Disgraceful pipu sad

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by sofeo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's alright

Check my Signature
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by kk2027: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
modernWays:

Where are the evidences? I can boldly write anything on social media as I like as truths. I can snap and post 2019 result sheets on social medias and claims it's recent. So why should an intelligent person who want the truth relies on social medias? The only place you can get an absolutely true results is INEC office.

I will ask again, are you in charge of all polling units, collation centers or have access to to all results to have known that there was fraud?

As long as the votes were not transmitted from the polling units, the rigging no be here
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Nwaetche(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
k

BluntTheApostle:

Shut the Bleep up and stop being emotional.

There are families in the United States who can't even afford 3 miserable meals a day.

Obi has always gone the path of the populist. He has never shown any substance except trying to rouse emotions.

When he was governor of Anambra state, how many people did he give startup capital?

I hate populists with all of my heart.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by puremaker7(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
He feels the pain
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by iReddington: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ekun egbere lol

grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.