Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (80530 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / "I'm Presently In Court" โ€” Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Flakes44(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
I sincerely feel for this great guy. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by porthouse7(f): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let him continue crying we don't care, tinubu is our president

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Sholaco: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
He should continue and cry us river๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚. Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Karlifate: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

The word here is "overwhelmingly"

Could Peter Obi have beat Tinubu with hundeds of thousands of votes in Ogun State? Of course not

So someone needs to explain the Rivers State miracle where the PDP Governors own local government gave Tibubu over 80,000 votes more than all other contenders

Alhaji Atiku won Osun State hands down & got some votes in Ekiti State too, but neither won any South-Eastern State nor got substantial votes from there shocked

Care to explain that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Ikem11(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

Do you know the meaning of Okoro awusa?
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by GRANDEUR12: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buhari also cried too.... Keep it up Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by zinaunreal(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Softmirror:

grin. POLITICS IS VERY SOPHISTICATED THAN YOU THINK. PETER OBI WAS ONLY A CHESS PIECE IN THE HANDS OF THE GRAND MASTER STRATEGIST. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE FACT. THERE ARE STILL ALOT OF WORK PETER OBI WILL HELP TINUBU DO IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. ONE OF WHICH IS, USING PETER OBI TO CONTROL A SELECTIVE CROWD THROUGH MANIPULATION OF THEIR PSYCHE.

Guy, there is nothing sophisticated here. TINUBU simply paid inec and inec cheated. no dey do like say them use sense run election. They are simply thieves and buhari is aware. No dey package am like its a master piece. It's a coward thing they did. Inec is in trouble and people will soon start confessing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by kunle75(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My bro na so all of them dey,buhari cried,atiku and now Peter obi is crying na so so all of them dey cry and once they get power they become something else

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Kasiyya(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
let me see your penis
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Alba3: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jnrprince1:
This man is greedy for power
He and his supporters believe they had to win even when they came 3rd. He won just one state with about 10,000 votes and had 25% in just one or two states in te NW, NE, SW. He lost NC so I don't know how he was rigged. He's a bad loser; if the election is conducted 100 times he would loose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Fearyourcreator: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with about 1.8 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can vote them

NL INEC... Continue... Where is LP figures from their control room ... Abi dem no count am themselves... Cus we see APC own... Where una own ... Even PDP wey carry second wahala no plenty like una

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Timetravel88: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
Oga stop shedding Crocs tears, na atiku wey come close suppose dey cry like this. Wetin make atiku com do. Na no 3 you carry. You no get levels and you no dey mingle with other politicians and you stingy and you no dey help people.

Suffer no dey tire you haha, no wahala
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Majesty7: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with about 1.8 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can vote them

Won Plateau with 1.8m? Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Jp96(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
See person wey wan be president.. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
Oga stop shedding Crocs tears, na atiku wey come close suppose dey cry like this. Wetin make atiku com do. Na no 3 you carry. You no get levels and you no dey mingle with other politicians and you stingy and you no dey help people.

Na wetin make your mama be prostitute
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by YorubaSamurai: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
This man desperation don too much angry

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by fatherjesse(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Shame on you, you are not Igbo and if by mistake you are, you are child of whom your mother says you are!
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Munamoqel: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shut you heartless nincompoop!

A passionate leader is talking about a lady who needs only a N75,000.00 to start her business but cannot get any helping hand from a government in what is supposedly a great country that has almost been destroyed by criminals in power.

in obidents ideas is to cry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by sportskid(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I see why corrupt leaders love you....you are the perfect prey.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Levels2(f): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Politics24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4Of-LlJwQ

Criminal

Looter

Weeping he's never going to be our president

God punish you and your people Amen

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by tinsel: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Politics24:

Nigerians will reclaim their stolen mandate. It is a certainty.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Mr2wealth: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Politics24:

Eyahhh, sorry. Then, what do you expect Atiku to do shocked.
Don't worry, you will get there some day. Just keep trying and wait for the right time. Bola Ahmed Tinubu waited for his time and it has come to pass cheesy
Whether he rigged his way into office is another thing entirely grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Babastrong(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kikiikiki. as you dey crying, i dey laugh here. even if you come back in 2031, e no still sure for you.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Babastrong(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kikiikiki. as you dey crying, i dey laugh here. even if you come back in 2031, e no still sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by modernWays: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

The point lost on you is that the elections were not free and fair, so any result coming from such a flawed process is contested

How do you think Bola Tinubu could have won Rivers State overwhelmingly, a place that 65% of the indigenes are Igbo speaking people?

That is your assumption and not reality. You can't be sure of who another person voted for unless you do so on his/her behalf.

Like said before, alot of factors influenced election results, emotions, bribery, and other personal gain.

If you are the son of one of 200k personal assistants to Gov. Wike, and your dad has alot at stake not to deliver his boss demand, would you rather fail your dad and allow your decision to affect your family?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by OlawaleBammie: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Na Ojuyobo cause am
U wanted to say ojuyobo jagaban punish him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Fearyourcreator: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shut you heartless nincompoop!

A passionate leader is talking about a lady who needs only a N75,000.00 to start her business but cannot get any helping hand from a government in what is supposedly a great country that has almost been destroyed by criminals in power.

She no get family?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by biggie73(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Boy, go to court or move on from your lose. You are even in 3rd position.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by sportskid(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:

We shall see in Court....The Celebration will be Super great and global

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.