Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

While Sleeping At Work Today, I Got This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / While Sleeping At Work Today, I Got This... (318 Views)

Will Banks Work Today??? / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Please Will Banks Work Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Sleeping At Work Today, I Got This... by 123joesun(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
While at work today, I had to take a quick rest. After some minutes on the office chair, some deep sleep cut me off ☺️

I pull out and my boss said "when you no go sleep for night" 🤣

Sounds funny, but in the mist of the joke something crossed my head....

When a farmer remove weed from his farm land, and refuse to plant seeds. That doesn't mean it will stop weed from growing up in the farm land again.

Let's break it down to get more understanding 👇

Farmer = You
Weed = Habits
Plant = Skills & Business
Land = Environment & Association

You got a course regarding a business and for you to become a expert, you need to master all the skills the business requires.

It doesn't stop at gaining courses or skills, you must go deep in learning and stay consistent because that how a recognize brand is built.

Pay for coaching and mentorship, you wonder why farmers hire external forces to help remove weed from their farm.

It simply because the farm have reached the point of introducing external forces to help get rid of weeds.

Now on habits, it necessary you input good habits that will help your business grown and they must be done daily.

"The first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do in the night before going to bed, how does it relate to your business"?

To build and grow positive habits, you must "Show Up" daily. The benefits is, it helps you get momentum and make you skilled another your competitors.

Never relegate the environment and association you keep. This two factors can either help make your business Fruitful or Fruitless.

Get a niche and go with stuffs regarding that niche. Understanding what your audience want, so you won't be giving right solutions to a wrong problems.

I'm ending with this, if you think because you're skilled in your business and stop learning, re-learning, and unlearning to become professional.

In no time you'll be running on outdated tools and knowledge.

If you find this thread valuable or resonates with you, please share with others and share your thoughts.

Blessings!

Joshua.
Re: While Sleeping At Work Today, I Got This... by 123joesun(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Getting Perfection is indeed Perfect but Imperfections must happen before gaining Perfection.
Re: While Sleeping At Work Today, I Got This... by 123joesun(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Selling is important but for you to sell without choking people's throat is understand your WHY.

Your WHY help solve people's problems.
Your WHY gives you a sense of humor.
Your WHY bring the right opportunities.

As a marketer know this and have peace of mind.

GM ❣️

Have a wonderful day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million / Affordable Solar Plans @mekatrice / Of What Important Is Supreme Court judgement To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.