Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Alarming Number Of Bank Transactions Now 'hanging' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Alarming Number Of Bank Transactions Now 'hanging' (2066 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari / Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alarming Number Of Bank Transactions Now 'hanging' by Jonscotin: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2023
The number of hanging transactions in Nigeria is alarming. I did I transfer of 200k to a UBA Account on the 1/03/2023 and the money dropped at it's destination account on the 10/03/2023, exactly seven working days likewise the transactions I did to other UBA accounts on the same 01/03/2023. Now I am battling with the 100k I sent to an ACCESS bank account on the 08/03/2023 that is yet to drop and also transactions to so many other access bank accounts. Nigerians love suffering and smiling alot. There is no much awareness on this unresolved transactions in the social media and I am flabbergasted over this. I was thinking of making a thread on this issues to create awareness.
Re: The Alarming Number Of Bank Transactions Now 'hanging' by DeOTR: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Jacobx007:
I made a transfer from my firstbank app to Opay account 4 days ago but the guy said he hasn't seen the money.
I thought he is trying to dupe me so I transferred another 10k to my own Opay account, gbam e hang again 2 days now.
I now know the guy is saying the truth and it's very frustrating.
Experienced the same thing yesterday. Transferred to my Wife's account from Carbon. Normally, Carbon tells you when the transaction is successful. I have gotten the confirmation, but till now the transfer is still somewhere on the road.
Re: The Alarming Number Of Bank Transactions Now 'hanging' by bakol: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
I did a transfer of N7700 on the 8th March ,2023, via GTB online banking. Till now, the beneficiary has not gotten the inflow into his account neither was it reversed.

I have messaged GTB customer care severally but no reasonable feedback given till now.

I also did another N89,447.66 via GTB online banking on the 7th March, 2023, the beneficiary only just received the money on the 11th March 2023. Despite the fact that it was GTB to GTB.

The banking system in Nigeria appears to have totally collapsed. We are not even 10% ready for cashless economy.
Re: The Alarming Number Of Bank Transactions Now 'hanging' by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2023
I have lost millions of naira so far. I have thousands of naira hanging...e no go better for Emefiele...I am so angry now

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments / Naira Gain, Is It Propaganda? / What Is Cpc Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.