Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election (42609 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by FoolaniHellman: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Akorkor:

Same as you grin grin.

cheesy
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Gboom: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:
grin grin

Alhaji Atiku won Osun State hands down & got some votes in Ekiti State too, but neither won any South-Eastern State nor got substantial votes from there.

Yet, they accuse Northerners for voting fellow Northerner(s), while they end up doing the same.

Yorubas are still the most accommodating people in Nigeria. 💯

You see this ibo people pattern of politics will never give them presidency at all. Obi with his new party won 94% & 95% in both Anambra and Enugu states where are the PDP, APGA, APC and others. How is that possible if not massive rigging or suppressive voting.
Atiku won his home state with a reasonable percentage

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by brutal1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
They planned it perfectly and I still believe there is a mystery not known for now...either of these guys made sure the opposition power and strength was decimated to give the incumbent that advantage. Let me use Ekiti as an example. Fayose made sure the peoples favourite Segun Oni didn't clinch the party ticket even when it was obvious the APC candidate cannot win Segun ONi. Fayose's candidate who was less popular and accepted in the state went into the election and lost out woefully. Obi really tried...What could make these guys part ways just like that? Obi left, Kwankwanso left as if that was not enough 5 state governors left as well...bro reason am now what were they expecting?? Victory? Was PDP expecting victory or LP?? They deserve what they got walahi !
MisteerConcord:
I was telling a friend of mine, Buhari and Tinubu are in very good terms but acting as if they are not to the public. No sane Nigeria would like to vote Apc after their terrible 8years in power but they played us all. They know they had no chance at all. Osun elections, Lagos elections, Naira scarcity, Tinubu's attacks among others were part of the game. Mumu PDP too made it easier for them by breaking into factions.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by gfon(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
He needs to be arrested .
You can go ahead and arrest him bro. Or are you not capable? Or you could send thugs instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Karlifate: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gboom:

You see this ibo people pattern of politics will never give them presidency at all. Obi with his new party won 94% & 95% in both Anambra and Enugu states where are the PDP, APGA, APC and others. How is that possible if not massive rigging or suppressive voting.
Atiku won his home state with a reasonable percentage

Thank you.

Someone will understanding, not all these emotional lots that are in love with a politician that'll betray them, sooner OR later.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by 0monnak0da: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
LogicnReason:
Don't worry you go see pepper. Guerrilla violence has just been born in Nigeria. My only prayer is that you are a family member of an APC politician grin because the show is about to go down.

You will be surprised how APC big wigs and their families, properties will become targets. Things go dey happen but you no go see who dey do am. We are just waiting for the courts to give verdict while preparation goes on underground and in the dark Web. Justice must be served either through the legal way or the 'other way'. But don't worry yourself soja no go see anybody for street to shoot na from cyber space things go dey happen. Nigeria belongs to everyone. So people like FFK will be joyful 1st targets. E go run go exile, even your papa too go run go exile. Just relax, impunity always has its limit before the people fight back. You don't know how ingenious Nigerian youths are. You will find out soon
Be careful what you say and don't imagine you are anonymous. Your identity with photos can be published in the next 4 hours
I advise you to guard your utterances
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
phorget:
The food master himself.

At least his food is sure for the next 4 years or 8 sef
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by FoolaniHellman: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Akurakambe:

You're an idiat. Empty barrel.

Shame on you that Peter Obi won your drug baron in Lagos.

Terr*orist

Unknown gunmen cheesy grin
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Talkthetalk: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
owobokiri:

How many times since 1979 have you guys voted for any Igbo candidates?
Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chuba Okadigbo, Alex Ekwueme, Rochas Okorocha, orji kalu, Kalu Idika Kalu, Chu Okongwu, Ebutu Ukiwe, even Ike Nwachukwu who has fulani blood in him
Did you guys ever vote for any of those? None is qualified but Shagari and Buhari were qualified?? So why should the Igbo be expected to always votee for you when you will NEVER vote for them?

They should answer!
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Chindozy: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
The foolish clown and his supporters will be taught a hard lesson!

Cry more baby bingos

If dem born any Igbos well, come out on 11th... we go show you pepper!

If you want to vote go back to aba or nsukka embarassed

All igbos in Nigeria will be force to learn to love and respect other tribe choices by fire and by force...!

If any igbo do anyhow or come out to protest, nah shoot at sight be the new order Buhari gave his Soilders!

Unfortunately for you, u might not live to see through your threat. Continue with ur self destruction. Good luck!
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by reddingtonblack: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seakay:

Better to be a third Class candidate than to be a First Class Dummy, Drug baron and "Election Rigger".

Baron ko Red label nii, datti cried ! OBi is crying, like principal like vice cry cry babies ... una beta call aishat yusuf to check his diapers or breastfeed them. baby 101 grin

cry cry children, i am sure the amount of petitions that will fly out from igbos kingdoms alone even WHO we have to shook mouth in these election even FIFA inbox go choke

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by FoolaniHellman: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chindozy:

Unfortunately for you, u might not live to see through your threat. Continue with ur self destruction. Good luck!

Your father! Clown 🤡
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
"Wonders never cease! Now I know where the Obidients get their mass delusion & hypnotic psychosis from. "

Yorubas have a Proverb
The Black Sheep of the Family has some days he is useful

Today is FFKs day, Peter Obi that didn't even come second is Wailing like a Baby whose Puffpuff the Chickens snatched and ran off with
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by confydoedowaye(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
FFK is a food, sorry fool
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by deelobe: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.tori.ng/news/228953/ffk-slams-peter-obi-for-claiming-he-won-presidenti.html
It is now official that you belong to yaba left. You are such a disappoint. All the money spent sending tou to school only for you to be a man without principles.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by EduC(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.tori.ng/news/228953/ffk-slams-peter-obi-for-claiming-he-won-presidenti.html

Imagine ex Aviation minister's gutter language! Lost generation!!!
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Raf4: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
How can someone who came distant 3rd and didn't get 25% in more than 16 states of the federation claims that he won the election? Peter obi only won the election in biafra land, simple.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by BJanta: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

One love❤️

Try to open up to people around you, so as NOT to commit suicide by 6PM.

Paradventure you made it to the great beyond, rest in peace.

You've lost your understanding to Paraphrase my post and resend. But now know, it's you Obi-dent who perfectly qualified for that cos you're in mourning mood, a state of deep sorrow and immeasurably grief. And you must know, I assume, the unavailable consequences of this. But now, you paraphrase this and repost displaying poor intellect, incapable of independent reasoning. But, don't ignore my counsel.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by magzey: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
The let IPOB INEC , issue him certificate is 3rd position ,he can still rule in Biafra land grin grin grin

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Karlifate: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
BJanta:

You've lost your understanding to Paraphrase my post and resend. But now know, it's you Obi-dent who perfectly qualified for that cos you're in mourning mood, a state of deep sorrow and immeasurably grief. And you must know, I assume, the unavailable consequences of this. But now, you paraphrase this and repost displaying poor intellect, incapable of independent reasoning. But, don't ignore my counsel.

Safe journey.

I hope you didn't have kids to continue you never-do-well lineage.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Slyguy: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
stup!d foo| i sure me say any 5 year old igbo boy will beat you to death in a fist fight, be here capping rubbish ode.
FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

All igbos in Nigeria will be force to learn to love and respect other tribe choices by fire and by force...!

If any igbo do anyhow or come out to protest, nah shoot at sight be the new order Buhari gave his Soilders!
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Luak(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
If that quote is true then FFK is so uncout with use of words. Is it the sort of legacies he wants to leave for his children? Integrity is priceless
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by FoolaniHellman: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slyguy:
stup!d foo| i sure me say any 5 year old igbo boy will beat you to death in a fist fight, be here capping rubbish ode.

Send your address!
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Shikena(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ExAngel007:
He Tweeted: “ Peter the Pooh says he won the election?

Wonders never cease! Now I know where the Obidients get their mass delusion & hypnotic psychosis from.

“Can someone tell this poor, lost soul to stop shedding tears on national television? He can leave that to Dati the Daft: he is good at it.”

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by lionofafrica12: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
If Tinubu is and or was a drug seller/pusher, did he force anyone to buy his drugs. Do you know the source of the wealth of majority of Nigeria elites before USA started waging war against drug trade. Which is worse a drug seller President or a Slaver trading colonial power and Individual( Slaver) still controlling our destiny. Tinubu( BAT) in the absence of dementia or sudden death , ( though 1 day is a long very time in politics). Wise up people do something when they are young which they may not do when old and mature. Tinubu knows what it takes to go to bed without food in one's stomach( your stomach), knows what it takes for parents not to be able to send their ward/children to school( cannot afford school fees). He knows what poverty is all about . He has tasted it, overcome the monster called poverty. He feels your pain more than the children of elite that you are all clamoring( American spelling) for.
People said that he did not say something about " ENDSARS" What can he say. A child does not ask for what killed his father until he gets the wherewithal" or else the death that killed his father will kill him too. Tinubu now has the power to look into " ENDSARS" and address it squarely. Tinubu will shake the nation( if he does not have dementia). he needs to cage the monster call the Army( Military) and stabilize his government before making any drastic changes. He does not need fat Generals to help with his government need smart active forward looking Generals( remember General Wushishi - Chief of Army staff under Shagari who knew nothing about his commands and allow Babangida and co conspirators to overthrew the government of his master( Shagari). Defense, defense and defense is paramount for the stability of our democratic institutions.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by BJanta: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Safe journey.

I hope you didn't have kids to continue you never-do-well lineage.

You've actually, practically dehinged .
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by nbisi: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
U r foolish man .....hate speech oooo

Cry more baby bingos

[/quote]
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Karlifate: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
BJanta:

You've actually, practically dehinged .

Too bad.

Innocent kids came to suffer for nought.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by phorget(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Patriotic9ja:

At least his food is sure for the next 4 years or 8 sef

Mine too is sure.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by 9jaRealist: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
ExAngel007:

FFK seems to be off his meds again…
Perhaps time to revisit the “retreat” in Ghana.
grin grin grin
>
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by oxygeng: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:
grin grin

Alhaji Atiku won Osun State hands down & got some votes in Ekiti State too, but neither won any South-Eastern State nor got substantial votes from there.

Yet, they accuse Northerners for voting fellow Northerner(s), while they end up doing the same.

Yorubas are still the most accommodating people in Nigeria. 💯

you be mumu, too stupid to see it is just you (alone) in this ethic circus. Obi was not voted for based on ethnicity, tribe or religion. everyone fronm all region voted him because they wanted some reLIEVE from APC and PDP CHOKE HOLD and ATROCITIES. save to massive fraud, KATSINA, KANO, ADAMAWA, ETC all fell to OBI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.