Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I've Seen We're To Vent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Seen We're To Vent (210 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Seen We're To Vent by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes dear Friends
The house of the Lord is the perfect place
Take advantage of the week of spiritual emphasis holding today and tomorrow at ALL LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS CHAPEL..WE HAVE zonal centers in Lagos ..banners are there.. simply go and vent well to GOD..(6-8Pm) s grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HE helped us during covid and ebola, come let HIM show u wats he is planning for.nigeria and reason Tinubu is holding that certificate kiss kiss kiss kiss cal 08112658211 if you can't find one near u

Re: I've Seen We're To Vent by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Yes dear Friends
Take advantage of the week of spiritual emphasis holding today and tomorrow at ALL LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS CHAPEL..WE HAVE zonal centers in Lagos ..banners are there.. simply go and vent well to GOD..(6-8Pm) s grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HE helped us during covid and ebola, come let HIM show u wats he is planning for.nigeria and reason Tinubu is holding that certificate kiss kiss kiss kiss cal 08112658211 if you can't find one near u
I at least hope you are getting paid for this which you do because those who you do it for are business men rewarded in material wealth by all that you help bring in for them by your efforts. undecided
Re: I've Seen We're To Vent by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes dear Friends
Take advantage of the week of spiritual emphasis holding today and tomorrow at ALL LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS CHAPEL..WE HAVE zonal centers in Lagos ..banners are there.. simply go and vent well to GOD..(6-8Pm) [sup][/sup] kiss kiss smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I've Seen We're To Vent by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Yes dear Friends
Take advantage of the week of spiritual emphasis holding today and tomorrow at ALL LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS CHAPEL..WE HAVE zonal centers in Lagos ..banners are there.. simply go and vent well to GOD..(6-8Pm)
HE helped us during covid and ebola, come let HIM show u wats he is planning .. cal 08112658211 if you can't find one

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is A Curse / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 32) Ecc.3:13 - SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Impact Or Money? The Over Commercialization Of Naija Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.