Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) (67050 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Lemonlad: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Another thread for children of hate to curse Nigeria again
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by youngtizzy1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sebi Na u set am on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Heartless Man like u called yourself

HeartlessMan:
But Tinubu's Blue Rail caught fire while transporting agbado just 2 months after its launch.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Over here in Nigeria, the citizens are celebrating curbing of vote buying.

They are not celebrating constant electricity
They are not celebrating working refineries
Nor are they celebrating advanced infrastructure.

But they come around and say things like,' if that's the only thing buhari will do, let him curb vote buying...

Just imagine the way we think. As if we voted then in to curb vote buying.

Very funny set of people, naija them.

Now na still dem dey queue up and down dey find money.

The winner of the election is enjoying.
The losersare not perturbed.
Emefiele no send una since una support am.

Una suffering continues...

1 Like

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by bassdow: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
SirJerrie:
Project wey take Russia 10years to complete... E break world record..

Project wet take Nigeria 15years to complete.... Make I no even talk๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

Nigeria my country!!!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

...yea 10-Years all while under Heavy SANCTIONs

2 Likes

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by anataala: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
With a useless citizen like you.
onukwube1:
And useless Country is still manipulating Elections to install a Drug Lord
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Asiwaju will fix the wrongs

This one dey dream academy. You be mumu if you see taxi from Tinubu. Ode oloriburuku
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by daygee12: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

With people like this still alive, Nigeria can never be better

With people like still crying about the just concluded election Nigeria will be better the more because we now know who wants to stay in Nigeria or BIAFRA
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Ckonnet: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

Guys they are many countries who are destroyed during 1950s and are way more developed than Nigeria.
Singapore ,South Korea,Japan, Germany and many more countries.
A country like India which is poorer than Nigeria in 2010 is now becoming one of the world leader.

My naija peeps will always find an excuse so they can enjoy their failure and backwardness.
I even noticed something about naija, even when they are building new infrastructure, they will still give you a substandard structure that is not anywhere close to its contemporaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Ckonnet: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lemonlad:
Another thread for children of hate to curse Nigeria again

You go die ontop keyboard last last trying to defend people that are already enjoying themselves in abuja why you wail over your monthly 30k.

1 Like

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Otunbakayce: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
olaeffect:

Always leave religion out of it.
There are many countries more religious than Nigeria yet they are still doing wonders than Nigeria.

Our problem is evilness many Nigerians are simply evil๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ.
Watch NollyWood movies, then sit back and watch Nigerians and see our real picture ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
No, it's part of our problem. Don't confuse religion homogeneity with secularity please.
Saudi is more religious than Nigeria, likewise isreal same as Iran.

Yes I won't dispute the fact that Nigerians are extremely evil.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
What if a Blackman came into existence as a result of a human mating with an Animal like Ape or Chimps?..what if the real humans that created are the Whites??.... Just what if??
You just made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by holyboss: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omooooo, this thing fine pass Jubilee line(UK) ooo
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by ayoncox: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
DeLaRue:

Nigeria is certainly lagging behind and should be doing a lot better in.many areas.

But some of the countries people are quick to compare Nigeria with have more than 300-year headstart over Nigeria.

Comparison is good, but we also have to be realistic.

Today, the pace of change is so fast that I now fear many developing countries may not be able to change fast enough to satisfy their populace. The first movers - Western, and some Asian countries - are so far ahead, I don't know how African countries will catch up. The world system, including globalisation is also not in our favour.

Egypt is struggling badly. South Africa has not progressed much economically. Ghana is on its throes. Most African countries are basket cases.

These days, the more I look at the world in my private moments, the more I fear we may never catch up with the curremost successful countries in the world. At least not for many generations.

Our systems and our minset as a people are far removed from what they need to be.

We should not try competing but leveraging, our eyes are always on infrastructural development but we often leave out the bedrock which is human development and human capital development until we get both foundation right we are just joking
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:
But Tinubu's Blue Rail caught fire while transporting agbado just 2 months after its launch.

Burnt by you embittered people doubtless. You did the same thing during the accursed Endears commotion. You have been found out. It shall not be well with Eboes in all their generations.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Ktk4uXmlOLs?feature=share
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
DeLaRue:

Nigeria is certainly lagging behind and should be doing a lot better in.many areas.

But some of the countries people are quick to compare Nigeria with have more than 300-year headstart over Nigeria.

Today, the pace of change is so fast that I now fear many developing countries may not be able to change fast enough to satisfy their populace. The first movers - Western, and some Asian countries - are so far ahead, I don't know how African countries will catch up. The world system, including globalisation is also not in our favour.

Egypt is struggling badly. South Africa has not progressed much economically. Ghana is on its throes. Most African countries are basket cases.

These days, the more I look at the world in my private moments, the more I fear we may never catch up with the curremost successful countries in the world. At least not for many generations.

Our systems and our minset as a people are far removed from what they need to be.

Let me not call your write up a contradiction. You claim that developed countries have a 300year head start but ended up saying that "Our systems and our minset as a people are far removed from what they need to be".

Going by d above, then d excuses you gave for our failures are not valid
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Josbreed:
so people living in the remaining 35 states will net enjoy it abi?
We were told he built Lagos and has continued to build it. He just built a seaport and rail recently too.
As President I believe he will build even more.

The real people living in Lagos will enjoy more. You remember how Moses parents didnโ€™t have a lot? But he was raised in affluence of the palace.
God uses the foolishness of the Hiden to bless the Gentiles.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by asanausana91: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is what we get from countries that are working, while stealing of election results is what we get in this country.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

This one dey dream academy. You be mumu if you see taxi from Tinubu. Ode oloriburuku
You are a myopic daft if you don't believe things will work.
God will punish you if you benefit anything from the incoming administration of the great Asiwaju.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Burnt by you embittered people doubtless. You did the same thing during the accursed Endears commotion. You have been found out. It shall not be well with Eboes in all their generations.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Ktk4uXmlOLs?feature=share

How are his "embittered people" responsible for the fire on the marina rail?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by febble: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
God bless u, even Rwanda dey better pass 9ja

EKONGKING:

Guys they are many countries who are destroyed during 1950s and are way more developed than Nigeria.
A country like India which is poorer than Nigeria in 2010 is now becoming one of the world leader.

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by gloryman91: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
But you useless people can't withstand Putin system of leadership, you that your brothers are selling fake products in Alaba market calling someone druglord.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

God will punish you if you benefit anything from the incoming administration of the great Asiwaju.

What makes Tinubu great?

Why should anyone believe that things will work under Tinubu?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
And to think that this is a country that has been sanctioned and is the most sanction country in the world. Africa why?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
onukwube1:
And useless Country is still manipulating Elections to install a Drug Lord

U forgot this put in is more corrupt than the supposed drug Lord.
U forgot spit on has been on that sit since and has ruled for over 17years.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Myopic na word wey you pick from Nairaland. Nothing can work from bastard corrupt government and their stupid brainless followers. Your and your family members should go and ready for 2027 because you will not enjoy this 2023.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Lunja: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Master piece shocked Kudos!!!
Russia keeps advancing, while ukraine remains dead.
Hotice085 the dead wretch, keep crying๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fool, don't stop!
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by foleskay(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
blowjohn:

Which one are other states commissioning?

Frm zamfara to abia to akwaibom to edo to kebbi to osun to oyo to katsina.....

Which one are they commissioning that is better than the one in lagos?
The popular belief is,Lagos is far ahead of other states and also richer. So it should be commissioning landmark achievements other states will emulate,not driving us back with 18th century projects.

1 Like

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
sonnie10:
Tinubu will build same in Lagos. Everyone living in Lagos will enjoy it.

Which one did he build when he was governor?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Don't start cursing our leaders because of putin because Putin is more corrupt and brutal than even Ibb and Abacha joined together.

Putin had already ruled Russia more than 17years and is still rulling.

1 Like

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Sholuwa241: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
sonnie10:
Tinubu will build same in Lagos. Everyone living in Lagos will enjoy it.
just shat up there before I slap you
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by shantti(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
DeLaRue:

Today, the pace of change is so fast, and the first movers ie Western countries and now some Asiancountries are so far ahead, I don't know how African countries will catch up. The world system, including globalisation is also not in our favour.

Egypt is struggling badly. South Africa has not progressed much economically. Ghana is on its knees. Most African countries are basket cases.

These days, the more I look at the world in my private moments, the more I fear we may never catch up with the current most successful countries in the world. At least not for many generations.

Our systems and our minset as a people are far removed from what they need to be for us to develop, let alone catch up.

Our population is growing fasting than our economy, which means we can't even maintain the status quo. Too many of our people are not being educated. Those who think they're educated did not receive the right education.

Makes me sweat when I think about all these things.

I don't think we can ever catch up with the west.
As developed as china is, do u know that the development gap between USA and china is 30 yrs. That is to say that assuming USA stops advancing in technology and decides to stand still and do nothing, it will take china 30 good yrs to catch up.

Now how long do u think Nigeria can catch up with USA
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by CEOwatazs: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

They were destroyed on material stuffs and not destroyed in the brain. Their mindset was still intact, they had the knowledge already and all but an African man has never experienced civilization and things that comes with it. We just fully came into existence to the civilized world....one day we'll develop to have sense to right judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.