Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) (67107 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Lunja: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hotice085:

Dead wretch, cry more😭
Ukraine remains dead

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bobbiee:
God punish that angel that thought it'd be funny to send me to Nigeria. God punish him and his friends who concocted that joke. God also punish my ancestors millions of years ago, who didn't join their mates in the out of Africa exodus.
Eazy man. We still fit get market for you...make we sell you go spain na.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Lunja: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hotice085:

Dead wretch, cry more
Dead ukraine remains so

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Killerbag36: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
If you have travel out you will see the need for good governace,you will curse Nigeria leaders

See Nigeria its the worst ever no road no light now no money
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by tishbite42: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
DeLaRue:

Nigeria is certainly lagging behind and should be doing a lot better in.many areas.

But some of the countries people are quick to compare Nigeria with have more than 300-year headstart over Nigeria.

Comparison is good, but we also need to be realistic.

Today, the pace of change is so fast, and the first movers ie Western countries and now some Asian countries are so far ahead, I don't know how African countries will catch up. The world system, including globalisation, is also not in our favour.

Egypt is struggling badly. South Africa has not progressed much economically. Ghana is on its knees. Most African countries are basket cases.

These days, the more I look at the world in my private moments, the more I fear we may never catch up with the most successful/developed countries in the world.

Our systems and our minset as a people are far removed from what they need to be for us to develop, let alone catch up.

Our population is growing too fast, faster than our economy, which means the country can't even maintain the status quo in terms of standard of living, let alone improving it. Too many of our people are not being educated. Those who think they're educated did not receive the right education.

We have simply not set ourselves up to compete.

Makes me sweat when I think about all these things, as I desperately want the best for the tens of millions of struggling people who need and deserve better.

Stop justifying backwardness

In the 60s, Nigeria was far better than the Asian tigers.
It took less than 40 years for China, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE to build working systems.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Solocoin: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

Guys they are many countries who are destroyed during 1950s and are way more developed than Nigeria.
Singapore ,South Korea,Japan, Germany and many more countries.
A country like India which is poorer than Nigeria in 2010 is now becoming one of the world leader.

we just need to change our thinking for us to move forward .

You're going too far, how about Rwanda here that is not even up to two state put together I'm Nigeria.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. No be that one I ask u.

When and how did Tinubu build Lagos?

Which seaport and rail did Tinubu build? In what capacity did he build those things?

How does the analogy of Moses fit into the discussion?

What the hell does this mean: "God uses the foolishness of the Hiden to bless the Gentiles" 😄😄😂😂😂

Who are the "Hiden"?
There is something called anecdote in writing, inquiry and story telling.
1) Ok. I will accept that some of us were deceived into believing that Tinubu built Lagos. Thanks for letting me know that he did not
2)) Where you grow, live and work is central to your growth and prosperity. Ethnicity or tribe without the right environment is not helpful.
3)The Hiden are group of people who didn’t believe in God or the promises of God according the biblical story.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Af0nja: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Efuaye:
Nations are advancing in all ramifications yet in Nigeria we can't even conduct a simple election and transmit it electronically despite after huge financial budget!

Blame this on every president we have ever had since 1999. They all had the chance to transform inec just like they transformed jamb, yet they failed us because they want to use it to stay in power. Today, it's being used against them.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
bassdow:

Other than your inBox, also ensure you've checked your SPAM folder. From 27/02/23 to 02/03/23 is 7-Days.
You should call to check on them, and should they not bring up the matter, just before ending the CALL, notify them you're yet to get any eMail message from them.

meanwhile, it's not unUsual for people to tell you what they know you don't wanna hear. They prefer sugarCoating it. Also that you would get a MESSAGE from us doesn't necessarily mean it's something You would love. Just like Buhari promised Nigeria CHANGE, and they saw the CHANGE. Buhari + CBN promised Nigeria a CashLess economy, now we are cashLess.
e go good make we no dey assume we underStand the grammar wey dem speak

Thanks for your advice, it was 27/02 was this week Monday, just being curious , but as you've said, it's well noted
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
If you have travel out you will see the need for good governace,you will curse Nigeria leaders

Starting from pit obi
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
sonnie10:

There is something called antecedents in writing and inquiry.
1) Ok. I will accept that some of us were deceived into believing that Tinubu built Lagos. Thanks for letting me know that he did not
2)) Where you grow, live and work is central to your growth and prosperity. Ethnicity or tribe without the right environment is not helpful.
3)The Hiden are group of people who didn’t believe in God or the promises of God according the biblical story.

I don't the relevance of your number 2 to what I asked.

Which seaport and rail did Tinubu build? In what capacity did he build those things?

There's nothing like "Hiden" in English language. What we have is "hidden" past tense of hide.

What you are talking about is "heathen". Heathen is the same thing as Gentile.

So what the hell does this mean: "God uses the foolishness of the Hiden to bless the Gentiles"?

How can God use the foolishness of the "Hiden" to bless the Gentiles?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by sangresan(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Efuaye:
Nations are advancing in all ramifications yet in Nigeria we can't even conduct a simple election and transmit it electronically despite after huge financial budget!

All these efulefu. Russians don't even have the privilege of electing their leaders.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by ultimateprof: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
I will soon relocate to Russia my land.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
hopexter:

Oga get out if you cannot answer my question and stop fooling yourself.

Should I ease your pain?

Do you need that to answer the following? Can't you at least answer number 1 if 2 and 3 are too difficult for you?

1. Can you show me the discussion we had where I told u that buhari was my hero because of naira policy?

2. But Tinubu told Nigerians in 2015 that only buhari had the ability to take nigeria where it ought to be.

3. Are you saying buhari failed in that responsibility and that Tinubu lied to Nigerians?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
sangresan:

All these efulefu. Russians don't even have the privilege of electing their leaders.

True. What he meant is that an election is way more simpler than building a 70km underground rail line.

If Russia can build something as complex as a 70km underground rail line, why can't nigeria conduct something as simple as election?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by EKONGKING: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Solocoin:

You're going too far, how about Rwanda here that is not even up to two state put together I'm Nigeria.

you are absolutely on point . I dont know who coined the word Nigeria -the Giant of Africa ,but it put us in a false sense of superiority and citizens of Nigeria especially who have not travelled abroad ,think we are great and world of Africa revolves around Nigeria .

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by proprince(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
And here we are as slaves in our own countey.

Omo make una ready make we occupy the streets,
Nigeria must work whether they like it or not.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by lightwind(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Working Government.
Functioning system.
Not the type of greedy Government we have in Nigeria and Africa.😔
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
onukwube1:
And useless Country is still manipulating Elections to install a Drug Lord

Nigeria is still a learner in election rigging compared to Russia.

Pitin has basically been there for 24 years grin grin

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
DeLaRue:

Nigeria is certainly lagging behind and should be doing a lot better in.many areas.

But some of the countries people are quick to compare Nigeria with have more than 300-year headstart over Nigeria.

Comparison is good, but we also need to be realistic.

Today, the pace of change is so fast, and the first movers ie Western countries and now some Asian countries are so far ahead, I don't know how African countries will catch up. The world system, including globalisation, is also not in our favour.

Egypt is struggling badly. South Africa has not progressed much economically. Ghana is on its knees. Most African countries are basket cases.

These days, the more I look at the world in my private moments, the more I fear we may never catch up with the most successful/developed countries in the world.

Our systems and our minset as a people are far removed from what they need to be for us to develop, let alone catch up.

Our population is growing too fast, faster than our economy, which means the country can't even maintain the status quo in terms of standard of living, let alone improving it. Too many of our people are not being educated. Those who think they're educated did not receive the right education.

We have simply not set ourselves up to compete.

Makes me sweat when I think about all these things, as I desperately want the best for the tens of millions of struggling people who need and deserve better.

Our own countries are also cursed with the love for things that are religious and spiritual which negates accountability. No nation will ever progress by the might of prayers.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by sprints1: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
This is good and commendable, but make Putin put an end to the war in Ukraine with immediate effect.
There is no need for unnecessary killing of innocent souls.
tell your almighty Uncle sam to stop monitoring Putin like a baby. Tell NATO to remove all its allies across Ukraine border. Watch how the war would end. But sorry the world has evolved passed sanctions. Where third party dey. Sanction Russia till kingdom come. The war won't end
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
lexy2014:

I don't the relevance of your number 2 to what I asked.

There's nothing like "Hiden" in English language. What we have is "hidden" past tense of hide.

What you are talking about is "heathen". Heathen is the same thing as Gentile.

So what the hell does this mean: "God uses the foolishness of the Hiden to bless the Gentiles"?

How can God use the foolishness of the "Hiden" to bless the Gentiles?
Number 2
Why do you think there are more economic opportunities in Lagos than in most parts of Nigeria? Environment matters a lot. Moses would not have had the leadership skill to organize his people and move them out or Egypt if he didn’t live in a palace .

I am even going too far with Moses story. Tinubu moved from irigbeji to Lagos and lived with his adopted parents in a “palace”. Are you still surprised where or how he acquired the leadership skill that he is now exhibiting?

#3 yes Heathen (unbelievers, foolish people) not Hiden. They are not the Gentiles ( believers, wise people)
1 corth1 v 27
Again, thanks for letting me know that Tinubu did not build Lagos
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
onukwube1:
And useless Country is still manipulating Elections to install a Drug Lord
d drug Lord have better intention. Let's give a try.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Wizygreat12: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
i can attest to that spend 4years in Germany Munich if you live in Munich you know what i am talking about. Nigeria is a cause undecided undecided
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
see the marvel others build, at times I wonder if it is the same God that created the whiteman and Blackman?
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Alpharey: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:

Not only Nigerian leaders, even their urchins. I never knew that these guys are this blind. Anyways, expect your agbado and ewa as promised for the next 4 years if their agbado master will make it to the seat.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by izubext007: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
i curse dem every day but they keep winning and prospering be for me, the worst thing is that i became looking cursed since jagaban won the election last saturday
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Alpharey: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
See development and some people are here celebrating a man who promised them agbado and ewa for the next 4 years
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Efuaye:
simple transmission of results from android to website, we cannot.
Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where are those foøls saying Russia is a backward country with little to no technology?

Putin and Russia is nobody's mate. Whether in education, military tech, science & technology, natural resources, they're just nobody's mate.

Murica is jealous and sees Russia as a worthy foe who could dethrone her or cause serious troubles to her hegemonic campaigns in the world hence why they're all hiding behind NATO and using the foølish Ukraine as a pawn to fight Russia.

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by SALLAM2022: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Despite the war, these people are still waxing stronger. Who did Nigerians offend?

Re: Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
SALLAM2022:
Despite the war, these people are still waxing stronger. Who did Nigerians offend?
fact: Russia isn't really fighting any war on Russian soil but in Ukraine. The occupied lands are still being disputed but a lot of Russian people don't even have any feeling of war going on as they all sleep undisturbed by any conflict 😅. Na Ukraine lose guard go mumu na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54