Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply (82025 Views)

I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by perrychemical: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmmaLege:
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Election is not mathematics, If Obi contested in PDP, the dynamics will still change. So, do not expect this kind of result.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Meandmycrew(f): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
They would have won if he had accepted to be obi’s vice but greed wont allow him he wanted to be president by all means. Lick your wound obi is coming!

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by raskymonojendor: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
lapintoz:
To be honest, you be mumu

Aside from few ibo people in the core North, how many real northerners voted obi? The vote of northerner Christians are too minute to count....ibo votes in lagos and the East is never enough to become President !!!

You guys should get sense small I beg.....

You are 100% correct.

Obi was somehow expecting a miracle in the core north. BAT knew he would not get anything in the SE so the man focused on where he had higher chances i.e. Majority of the votes in the west and half of the large votes in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by geladinho1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Atiku is full of regrets that Obi left him. He knew he would have easily won with Obi as his running mate but Nigerians prefers Obi as the president because he is the most qualified amongst all of them. Obi is the president elect.
Qualified on what ground..
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by sukkot: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
gigabyte13:
As a houseboy wey OBI , be to the PDP
Dem still dey expect am to crawl back to Dem
What audacity.....?
Imagine, HE IS WELCOME TO DIALOGUE WITH US
Atiku don see OBI finish.
Chai......
atiku is an alpha male and he doesn't respect beta males like peter obi. the alphas are tinubu, shettima, kwankwaso, atiku while the betas are obi and okowa
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by DMerciful(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
We're saying upload results from polling units to irev. Only people who wants to rig fought this
Mylove55:
Atiku rigged in the north,
Obi rigged in the south
This is what gave me confidence even more than tinubu himself.
I projected if Tinubu get 40% in north and south, he will be declare the winner,
Or just to be second behind atiku in north and obi in the south.

Even if both go to court,
They will both lose
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Oricha79(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where is Dino melaye?
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by wolebest: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNrvGuJ3Gw

"You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

Too late a dialogue, what a pity!!!

The milk is spilled and old men are sulking.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by crowther15(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
obembet:

Read the response again
You should listen to him and not read.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Gobengroup(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Atiku sounds like he is full of regret πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Even I would too. Never in the history of Nigeria except for MKO has a politician commanded the huge youth following Obi has. Some iliterates will tell you it is only ibo that voted for Obi .
Yet upon all the RIGGING Tinubu beat obi with only 2.million votes 🀣🀣🀣see Obi is the true messiah we need

Well 2+ millions is not small

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Strategy that will bring calamity to nigeriA.
You think bad and corrupt governance knows tribe and religion

With what is going on,only a fool will think obi can save Nigeria. dude doesn't even have powerful allies.

Stop playing.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Komu1048(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Atiku is full of regrets that Obi left him. He knew he would have easily won with Obi as his running mate but Nigerians prefers Obi as the president because he is the most qualified amongst all of them. Obi is the president elect.

No, he is the president of federal republic of Biafra and Ipob

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Elsueno: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:

Not just won, they would have UTTERLY CRUSHED APC πŸ˜‚
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asgard13:
Peter Obi oh

PDP…

Like this eh

Ahmed Bola Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria

E no just possible

See that certificate.. he must return it

Mark it here ..
You again?

Abeg go Siddon.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by LordAdam16: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Mumu have Nigeria ever produced any presidential candidate that didnt win a reasonable number in the North,

i don't know how you people find it easy to comfortable decieve yourselves,

Allow them to dribble themselves.

They're learning to ride a bicycle. They'll need to fall multiple times before they're proficient.

-Lord
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by crowther15(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

He wouldn't have picked Obi. His picking Obi in 2019 caused a serious rift in the PDP hence he promised the Governors that one of them will be his VP.

So Obi was never a choice for him but I believe PO found out after Atiku's declaration.
And He didn't know that got reasonable votes because of Peter Obi. I voted for Atiku in 2019 cos Peter Obi oooo. I wouldn't have voted Atiku in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by gassbee: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
vicdom:
cheesy
Atiku is very cunning! He claimed there was no way he wouldn't have picked Obi again as running mate if he had remained in the PDP. How is that even possible? He thought he was talking to kids??
Atiku had already promised Okowa to run with him if he supports him in getting the PDP ticket, and he did help him, the reason he eventually snubbed Wike for Okowa. Atiku should stop fooling himself and not people.
you are not current. For your info Okowa was never in d picture. Obi's decamping took everyone bh surprise.
There was a deal to pick Obi if Atiku wins but Obi was just desperate n in a haste to become president
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Lashist(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
Obi rigged in the south
I projected if Tinubu get 40% in north and south, he will be declare the winner,

They will both lose
Some of you idiots are just useless. Abeg tell us how Obi rigged lagos. You won't even gain anything from apc but you are here helping them to steal your future and your kids own. Tomorrow an idiot like you will come and open a thread to complain about how life is dealing with you
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by davidl7: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu becoming President means.
If you are pushing drugs continue
If you are doing fraud, go ahead
If you dey sniff cocaine, carry go.
If you dey do thuggery, no look back.
If you wan do certificate or age forgery, ps carry on!

The President-elect is our role model!
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by wolebest: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oricha79:
Where is Dino melaye?

Owo ti wo gbo

SDM knows how difficult it is to the upturn the APC victory.

PDP and LP agents did nothing to contest the results at the various Collation Centres.

It is a monumental flaw on their path.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by reddingtonblack: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

They will not lose in court. The evidence available are too obvious, the judiciary will disappoint APC to save its image. What I see coming is an interim government. Another election will definitely be conducted.

Some of you are just naive kids online, do you even know how dangerous & risky an Interim government is to democracy, so becos you feel OBI must win we should gamble with Nigeria democracy. Obedient movement is never about national interest it is just a cult group for vendetta
Is Aso rock OBi inheritance that people must fight and throw away everything so OBi can enter his father house in Abuja. i still don't get the logic behind this madness, do you people even think at all

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Mylove55(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Doctortyre:
Alaye u know nothing , Does Obi rigged Lagos and Jos too ? People no voted for tinubu.. we all knew that ...
only obi win everywhere,
I don't know why obi.diot are deceiving themselves,
Obi defeated his opponent in their stronghold and you're still blaming apc of rigging,
Lagos and plateau is apc state,
And you're still blaming apc of losing their state,
And you claim you know politics,
Your cry never start

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by crowther15(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segzy19:
You don't know anything

Atiku picked Okowa because he needed a serving governor from the south south (with oil money) who can fund his campaign.

What money does Obi have that can bankroll Atiku's election? Okowa used Delta state oil money for ATIKU.... Atiku needed a current governor with money. Obi doesn't have that kind of money.

So Atiku wouldn't have picked Obi...

And the same Okowa could not deliver his state for Atiku tongue
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

grin

No vex Atiku. Nah coward him be..

His Pandora rodents have been claiming it was wike that frustrated him out of Pdp. Now, I hope y’all can see the truth..
You are still pained over the new King of Lagos The Obi of Lagos even though you won. You will be fine.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by hush15: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

"You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

Then Atiku hasn't learnt his lesson then. How did his fight go? How successful was his negotiations! Negotiations only shows that power will be traded as it has always been and never gotten Nigeria anywhere.

What Atiku refuses to realize is that he needs Obi more than Obi needs him. In actual fact, Obi doesn't need him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Goodlady(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Yet you v not learned from Obi's mistakes. He could v forged with Atiku, Atiku ll win now, rule for four years as promised and God punish him if he fumbles, Obi ll easily be the toast of not just PDP but other parties and Nigerians. Now you see a lady educating you about politics. I m in a good mood tonight cos your bad wishes for me, God has spoiled it. Boo came back and gave me a treat. Am at a dinner party now. πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯ πŸ˜†
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by womenareapezz: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

if atiku see wike for road, he fit break he leg grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by bentenny(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively
Others are bringing up claims with hardcore facts,you are showing writeups! grin grin
Even if there was another election in 2weeks,APC will not even get 10 in a PU in an LGA located in any SE state! Fact!
However i can show you evidence of a PU in an LGA located in imo state where elections did not hold but results were done by APC.... grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by chymeze: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
The person I pity most is muktar shagari. Peter Obi while starting out approached him to be his running mate. Shagari felt insulted because he thought Obi wouldn't go anywhere or make any impact. Obi then approached Datti who took up the offer. Then Obi's name became increasing popular especially amongst the youths until he became a favourite to win. I'm sure Shagari must be regretting why he didn't have that foresight to see the prospects of Obi and regrets why he didn't accept the offer. He just lost the opportunity to become a vice president on a platter of gold and possibly a future president after Obi is done.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
lapintoz:
To be honest, you be mumu

Aside from few ibo people in the core North, how many real northerners voted obi? The vote of northerner Christians are too minute to count....ibo votes in lagos and the East is never enough to become President !!!

You guys should get sense small I beg.....

Even if they see you walking on water, they'd say it's cause you can't swim.

From not going to win his state to few igbos in the north.

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Izongdave(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
You're day dreaming to think Peter Obi rigged election
Even though one may admit some voted with sentiment, didn't you see clips of the excitement his followers counted votes with across the divide?
That was how elating the atmosphere were in most units despite the looming frustration from INEC's display of unprofessionalism
Unlike in Ekiti where results from two polling units showed LP having 700+ only to be alloted a paltry 185 votes in that local government.
In my Polling unit for instance PDAPC agents were willing to buy vote for as high as 10k, but they weren't getting willing sellers
Yet APC got 130k+ in my state as against LP's 170k+ (Cross River)
What does that tell you?
Mylove55:
Obi rigged in the south

They will both lose
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Segzy19: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
There are forces stronger than him in Delta.
Ibori wasn't on his side.... Obi also affected him.

He himself isn't a strong politician as well

crowther15:

And the same Okowa could not deliver his state for Atiku tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.