Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply (82133 Views)

I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by maasoap(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

In return, Obi has said that he ain't forming any alliance.

A man who truly knows what he wants.

Atiku the Fainthearted pucilanimous big for nothing bag of shit should know that Obi will not be the one to project him to his mirage presidency.

Obi is greater than you in all ramifications.

And to APC guys here.....you are messing with the wrong guy.

No be same obi I know?? grin
Same town,same Agulu.

You guys are yet to know Mr slow poison

He will surely fight to the last. I don't know how he will do it (since he came 3rd and not 2nd)
but my prayers are with him.

As for wike...........in due time, your cracked voice will be chattered cool

Noise, just noise
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Invitationn: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Atiku is full of regrets that Obi left him. He knew he would have easily won with Obi as his running mate but Nigerians prefers Obi as the president because he is the most qualified amongst all of them. Obi is the president elect.
Most “qualified” but no track record to back up his “Qualification” 😂 Man couldn’t even have a 2:1
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Shantyken(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
frankson1:

All those 10, 15, 18 million votes can't be heard of again because of BVAs.

If that is the case or ur submission how then was election rigged with bvas
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by bentenny(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

Okay since you acknowledge my mom is a useless woman like me
Hmmmm.....
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Shantyken(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

Why are you this dull?

How
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Invitationn: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

Atiku the Fainthearted pucilanimous big for nothing bag of shit should know that Obi will not be the one to project him to his mirage presidency.

Same town,same Agulu.

You guys are yet to know Mr slow poison

He will surely fight to the last. I don't know how he will do it (since he came 3rd and not 2nd) but my prayers are with him.

Except you’re telling us that it was in 2022 that Obi had his Road to Damascus experience regarding his knowledge of what Atiku is. Last time I checked Obi said Atiku will always be his leader and mentor. They teamed up in 2019.
IMO, Atiku’s story is reasonable. Obi left because he felt intimidated.

The mirage presidency project he once jumped on?
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Injera(f): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Atiku is full of regrets that Obi left him. He knew he would have easily won with Obi as his running mate but Nigerians prefers Obi as the president because he is the most qualified amongst all of them. Obi is the president elect.
of Biafra
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Alwaysachick: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
vicdom:
cheesy
Atiku is very cunning! He claimed there was no way he wouldn't have picked Obi again as running mate if he had remained in the PDP. How is that even possible? He thought he was talking to kids??
Atiku had already promised Okowa to run with him if he supports him in getting the PDP ticket, and he did help him, the reason he eventually snubbed Wike for Okowa. Atiku should stop fooling himself and not people.

This is not true, Peter left before the primaries
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by gentlegenius(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I Just Hope he doesn't become politically irrelevant after this.

While Tinubu is still strategizing,this ones are giving speaches
Strategizing on how to recover all what he spent to achieve his lifelong ambition and how to reward his crooks and cronies?
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Shaev7(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I Just Hope he doesn't become politically irrelevant after this.

While Tinubu is still strategizing,this ones are giving speaches 🤦🏾‍♂️.
idiots

His political status has ended. PDP as a party died 25 March, 2023!

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by HeroicMeastro: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNrvGuJ3Gw

"You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

Looser don turn to speech makers..
Difference be say this one no cry for national TV😝
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2023
gentlegenius:

Strategizing on how to recover all what he spent to achieve his lifelong ambition and how to reward his crooks and cronies?
Lol, Any how you see am .
But with common sense you can tell tinubu is way ahead of them🤷🏾‍♂️

Am starting to believe he's the right man for the Job.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by eroticecstasy: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:
You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

grin

No vex Atiku. Nah coward him be..

His Pandora rodents have been claiming it was wike that frustrated him out of Pdp. Now, I hope y’all can see the truth..

See what Charles Soludo said about Obi.
He's a traitor, running from one party to the other.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by afbstrategies: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:
You negotiate for power, you don't fight for it. I think Peter Obi was in a rush. When the campaign started and our PDP Governors said, 'They must produce the president among them,' he got scared and left (PDP). I didn't get scared but stood up against the Governors."

grin

No vex Atiku. Nah coward him be..

His Pandora rodents have been claiming it was wike that frustrated him out of Pdp. Now, I hope y’all can see the truth..
You have been given the platform and opportunity to make sense but you’ve thrown your common sense into the gutter. You must be a really miserable folk. Insulting others, especially Igbos won’t add salt in your poorly cooked food. Continue!!
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

You’re very smart dearie

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by TrumpDonald2: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Was that not what INEC chairman said, we all have being saying go to court but you people were insulting anyone that say go to court.

I voted yardua, Goodluck and Buhari meaning it is not about tribe to me, i defended the igbos in my polling unit until they called my name before they realize i was afonja ..

i was not a kid when Tinubu and OBI were govenors, i will pick Tinubu over OBi 10 out of 10 times. from one man opposition among 36states to national spread .. out of all the Tinubu set since 1999 only Tinubu survive and stayed relevant till now, how many Peter Obi policies or models are still alive that if he has sef undecided wo go n sleep

You are not being sincere and you know it. Well, you are entitled to your opinion. All am happy about is that the matter is heading to the tribunals.
May justice prevail.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by chaloskyx: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Actually PDP Should join Labour not the other way round your party is dead
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by EDOLUWA: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2023
I LEARNT IN THIS ELECTION THAT IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE MOST TRIBALISED TRIBE IN NIGERIA..
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by ivandrag0n: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

You’re correct, my brother, Obi is the President-elect of IPOB!

You guys have only akpu in your head. There was no way any core Northerner would trust Obi. It would have taken someone on mkpuru mirin to have believed Peter Obi would get significant votes in the core North.

Nobody there trusts Peter Obi, especially with his religious bigotry-driven campaign.

Know that today and know sense.

The continued insistence of Peter Obi on being the winner is because they need the monetary donations to keep coming in. They also want to sustain a sort of tempo for the upcoming state elections.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Freebills12: 1:36am On Mar 03, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
Mylove55:
the rigging is between obi and atiku,
Nothing concern tinubu in all this ,

Evidence in court will say otherwise. He has been sending people to beg Obi not to approach the court. What is he afraid of?
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Cookcounty: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Some people are not smart at all.
What Atiku said is true. OBi need to form alliance for him to be president.
Am looking at 2027 now.
Voting in 2027 will be totally different from 2023.
It took Buhari how many year to be president ? And he had to form alliance to win.
Tinubu is president elect, he had to form alliance as well to be president today.
The truth is next 4 years Atiku will not be on ballot because of age so it very easy for incumbent Tinubu and shettima to win another 4 year because there will be no strong opposition from core north.
All the vote the PDP got from core will automatically go to Tinubu and shettima and not Obi,Except he can form alliance.
Obi need alliance from PDP and also need someone like kwanwanso from north to run as his deputy for him to stand a chance to be the president.
Without what I have mentioned above the presidency will be a dream forever for Obi.
As matter of fact he need to start the process now, because he is coming up against Tinubu master rigger of election and also he will be the incumbent by then.
He needs strong politicians to stand with him in northern, southern, eastern and western part of Nigeria if not he will never be a president.
Obi can not do it alone. It impossible mission.
Anyway good luck to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Wickedfacts: 2:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:
By the time food go done.. himself will prefer self exile ..

Na time ..

That’s all

Power to the people!!!

It truly belongs to the people ..

It is no more "Power to the North"

You akpu pigs are so stupid
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Benwallt(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Only children take Obi serious
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Levels2(f): 3:20am On Mar 03, 2023
bentenny:

Hmmmm.....

May it never be well with you and your mom.... Onijere laiye Amin
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by bentenny(m): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

May it never be well with me and my wretched mom...Amin
Na U sabi
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Juju70(m): 3:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Atiku is just a nuisance. He had no business running.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:10am On Mar 03, 2023
I have al aye said it, Atiku is presidential but for his tainted past
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by TheSpellChecker: 4:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

Same town,same Agulu.

You guys are yet to know Mr slow poison.

He will surely fight to the last. I don't know how he will do it (since he came 3rd and not 2nd) but my prayers are with him.

The correct word is pusillanimous.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by stevups(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Mylove55:
Atiku rigged in the north,
Obi rigged in the south
This is what gave me confidence even more than tinubu himself.
I projected if Tinubu get 40% in north and south, he will be declare the winner,
Or just to be second behind atiku in north and obi in the south.

Even if both go to court,
They will both lose

They have lost already.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by basork: 6:17am On Mar 03, 2023
vicdom:
cheesy
Atiku is very cunning! He claimed there was no way he wouldn't have picked Obi again as running mate if he had remained in the PDP. How is that even possible? He thought he was talking to kids??
Atiku had already promised Okowa to run with him if he supports him in getting the PDP ticket, and he did help him, the reason he eventually snubbed Wike for Okowa. Atiku should stop fooling himself and not people.

No sane person will pick Wike as vice as for Obi he hurriedly left pdp cos of Wike and was ridding of religious and ethnic sentiments
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by vicdom(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2023
basork:

No sane person will pick Wike as vice as for Obi he hurriedly left pdp cos of Wike and was ridding of religious and ethnic sentiments
Gosh! you people are irredeemable! Obi has been the only candidate singing throughout his campaign that no one should vote for him because of his tribe and religion, no other candidate could be able to say same. But you are here vomiting rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.