Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) (30356 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
That's absurd considering the fact that they got 3/3 senators and 20/24 House of Representatives there. It doesn't make any sense. When you analyze how Nigerians vote( majority can't tell which ballot paper is for president or senate reason candidates that were unknown won senatorial seats under LP in the East) we will agree that if anything, LP most likely rigged the presidential election there in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Throwback:
All Obidients are mad.

These guys need to be rehabilitated before they infect the rest of the society with their delusion.

What the hell.

Na your papa dey mad.

Tinubu did not win any single state in Nigeria, not even Rivers State.

Swear say Tinubu win Rivers state make your family clear this night... Idiottt
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by abbey621(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stupidity at its peak, you can see what some of the omo ale Yorubas have caused, Yesufu abi wetin dem dey call you, have you been to Mushin? What of proper Isale Eko? Lagos is more than Eti Osa & Amuwo Odofin, make una receive sense!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by mrkingjerry(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
kogi2010:
u never taya? haba just accept defeat and go serve ur husband he is missing ur puna for some months now he needs u
Na so criminal dey talk
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Anatakuebira: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
DELUDED EVER ATTENTION HUNGRY MONGREL
with deluded supporters all over celebrating and finding solace in her deluded statement.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by tenpipsperday: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
They got like 13%
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

Useless lesbian, your head nor correct madam lie lie
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Geofavor(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aldol:

How do you think this is possible,although I know 70% of the easteners reside in Lagos. Is it also cool to say Anambra was rigged against Tinubu?
All tribes voted for Peter obi. You guys supporting BAT make it seem like PO only had votes from the igbos. The reality is that all ethnic groups including some unbiased Yorubas voted PO in Lagos. Anambra and Lagos are not the same. While Anambra's population is majorly constituted by igbos and so we can see that is one of the reasons why Obi floored Tinubu there without rigging, the same can't be said for Lagos. Lagos is a coalition of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. Hence, it's easy to see how Tinubu was completely floored there since tribal influence was negligible due to the diversity of the population. The same happened in Abuja.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Omodua(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geofavor:

All tribes voted for Peter obi. You guys supporting BAT make it seem like PO only had votes from the igbos. The reality is that all ethnic groups including some unbiased Yorubas voted PO in Lagos. Anambra and Lagos are not the same. Lagos is a coalition of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. Hence, it's easy to see how Tinubu was completely floored there since tribal influence was negligible due to the diversity of the population. The same happened in Abuja.
Yorubas still make up more than 50% of the population in Lagos.

Lagos is not Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Meandmycrew(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tell them

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Geofavor(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yorubas still make up more than 50% of the population in Lagos

Lagos is not Abuja.

I beg to differ unless you show me data to prove this.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geofavor:

I beg to differ unless you show me data to prove this.
When you check the local government dominated by Yorubas in Lagos, you will realize that Ibadan and Abeokuta is still closer to Lagos than Benin, Asaba and Onisha.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Mrmb: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

Who sabi this nanamun
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by flokii: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rupertek:
It amazes me how APC won the reps and Senate seats in Lagos. Even Tinubu lost his local government, how they turned around to win the national assembly seats is bizarre

That is to show you that the Igbos in Lagos are less than 10% and also a confirmation that Sanwo Olu's re-election is sure..

By the time elections are concluded, LP will turn to an Igbo party larger than APGA that Ojukwu formed. Okada riders and conductors won national assembly seats in South East under LP.. Isn't that bizare?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by shineeye1: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

Tinubu is a president by force of corruption, not by the popular mandate of Nigeria's people. His emergence is but the beginning of many evils. Judgment will precipitate upon the perpetrators of this humongous fraud. Nigerians involved in this infamy will pay heavily and mercilessly, as judgment will not delay.. His foot soldiers should laugh hard now. Hard laughs don't last. Ultimately, BAT will be swept off with ignominy on or best before his first tenure expires - take this to the bank! It will not bounce!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by lebienconnu: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Weyrey re ooo. He did not even get 1%. These people are so incredibly dumb. Everything about them is fake.

Enemies of Nigeria, oya choose
A. Go to court. (Food don land for lawyers)
B. Hug the nearest transformer
C. All if the above
D. One of the above

Baba said Emilokan and against all odds God, in His infinite mercies okayed it and you guys are still crying up till now.

En, as he de pain them he de sweet us.

May God give BAT the wisdom to guide Nigeria to glorious harbour. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
APC as a party is a big threat to our democracy. Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

Fahdiga my boy, this is what your life has been reduced to by the loss of your candidate! As if you have any power to make that happen, lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by abbasajao(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
These Obidients people are just full of themselves.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Mrmb: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Meandmycrew:
Tell them

This blockhead came as vp to atiku, o lule. He came as presidential candidate and viced by a slowpoke named datti otun lule grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Which results was that The one we know LP didn't win Benue and the numbers of votes cast in Plateau no reach 1Million, not to talk of one party claming 1M grin grin grin

The last time I check, LP had ,25% in about 16 States.....well short of the 24 States required
🤣🤣
Rigged result
So dem tell u say the result INEC declared is the real results🤣
APC and INEC messed with the wrong generation
Go to INEC portal to check
We are ready to fight this till the end
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Na devil's plan now... they know people don't want them since tinubu has been blowing and dropping comedy skit during campaigns.. the only situation u will see the Nigerian government or politicians plan ahead of any event is if there will be negativity such as embezzlement, corruption, malpractices and so on but for positivity they always plan after the event has started. That's one of the reason why we don't have focus in this country. No way forward. We have been perambulating in a circle since 1960 with no cutting edge till now.. its a shame on Nigerian politics.

Story story! Ekun egbere
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
maasoap:

Fahdiga my boy, this is what your life has been reduced to by the loss of your candidate! As if you have any power to make that happen, lol
My God never disappoints.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Okay...remove Lagos Votes from APC....add am to yours....

Una still no go win.

The fundamentals that people are not looking into are...

LP is yet to have handshake with the North.. exactly why they couldn't conveniently cross-over Niger and have tangible votes in North East and North West..This is the biggest headache. No one can win any Presidential elections without good votes from these two zones.
LP failed to meet the 25% in 2/3 of States...it's a huge one we shouldn't overlook. He can't win like this.

Secondly, LP as predicted, were only eating PDP'S votes.

So, they were busy cancelling eachother out...how will they win

Reason y they say urchins are dumb....so u think this only happened in lagos.... its a fact that anyone that supports tinubu is very dumb
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by casualobserver: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
this one just opens her mouth and talks anyhow. Stop making stupid people famous...this is one of the problems i have with LP.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
socialmediaman:
It seems APC didn’t even win a single polling unit in Lagos. No single video of APC supporters rejoicing at a polling unit

So? Sebi Zombiedients dey rejoicing? That should enough for y'all grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Luckysbab: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
BESTScientist1:
I was an SPO for one of the wards in Lagos. as at past 10 LP was leading with 808,000 but these criminals have no idea what they will land into when it's time to witness against them. Bastards. Peter Obi won with a landmark in Lagos. So the plan was PDP go to all Senate and House of Rep but Presidency to LP. A top PDP agent I had seen over ten years said:....We all underated Obi o he dealt with everybody....only for the drug Lord to do what he's good at. My dear for him is his public disgrace....I dreamt about it....it will be one never heard off in the world

You're mad, really mad! No be only 808,000, na 404 dog meat. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Shattuck(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Throwback:
All Obidients are mad.

These guys need to be rehabilitated before they infect the rest of the society with their delusion.

What the hell.
lol even the pdp situation room says the same you can keep repeating the falsehood tinubu has given you guys you can never fool anyone with it we know the truth and that is the end of the argument, tinubu can never become the president.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
God this woman Don dey bleach.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Cyberterror: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
God bless our president elect, Bola Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
vicdom:

Shut up! she's saying the truth. Even PDP situation room report said the same thing. They all have all the polling units results. Thieffnubu luled woefully in Lagos. They had to resort to violence and manipulation to get him the figures he eventually had. Tueh!

Losers! When PDP was giving birth to LP, NNPP and G5, didn't we tell you? How could any sane person still expect the defeat of APC after PDP, the opposition party splitted into four? You losers handed victory to APC again.
ACN and CPC came together to take power from PDP but PDP divided into four when trying to take power back from APC grin grin grin
Is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

🤣🤣
Rigged result
So dem tell u say the result INEC declared is the real results🤣
APC and INEC messed with the wrong generation
Go to INEC portal to check
We are ready to fight this till the end

I checked my polling unit today...Ibadan SouthWest...Ward 10 Unit 10...election conducted at OkeAdo High School.
You are free to check...the result is same as was announced at my polling unit.

AAC - 1 ( my protest vote I gave Yele Sowore)

APC- 113
LP- 64
PDP- 19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash / FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.