Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) (30398 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Goke7: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Spirit04:
That's absurd considering the fact that they got 3/3 senators and 20/24 House of Representatives there. It doesn't make any sense. When you analyze how Nigerians vote( majority can't tell which ballot paper is for president or senate reason candidates that were unknown won senatorial seats under LP in the East) we will agree that if anything, LP most likely rigged the presidential election there in Lagos

If LP go court they will be exposed, let them just go and make noise in court instead of all the noise up and down
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:

That's what you said in the Presidential election that he wouldn't win any state outside the south east. And he won Abuja and your almighty lagos along with a handful of states.

I think it's better if you just keep shut and watch how the elections would go.

Dumbo, there is no gov in Abuja to be elected. And Lagos state? No more Muslim-Muslim ticket to campaign against this time around. No pastor will mobilize his sheep to vote against Sanwo Olu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Oya tell us what LP situation room figure arrived at
Thiéfnubu is a mandate thief. We'll get it back so you guys can be useful and stop this worthless ass licking
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by temitope28(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

OPONU.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by kizboy: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agents didn't contest, really?

Iamgrey5:
This is a joke taken too far.

Just because APC lost Lagos to you, you are claiming APC didn't get 25% in Lagos and your agents didn't contest the results as they were being read at the inec offices in Lagos.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by chrizzyace: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na Sanwo Lu be the sacrificial lamb right now cuz he’s definitely losing this election.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by IbroMaka(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Money will buy knowledge

If you get money, you get knowledge

Check my siggy

Freshtruth:
Bola Tunubu bought whole full country like suya . Who say money can't buy happiness lied whetin pass this kind happiness again grin

Money is better than knowledge .
Give me riches and Bleep knowledge
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by chudez0147(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
kogi2010:
u never taya? haba just accept defeat and go serve ur husband he is missing ur puna for some months now he needs u
Idiot fool & is this the only word that entered your big head ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nonny95:

You mean your mom?
you don't have to insult his Mom. It shows who and what you are

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Ken4Christ: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
kogi2010:
u never taya? haba just accept defeat and go serve ur husband he is missing ur puna for some months now he needs u

I pray for you that what is legally yours will be taken from you very soon in the mighty name of Jesus. And people will come and console you not to bother about it. Maybe then, your brain will reset.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Ken4Christ: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu was rejected in Lagos which is supposed to be his stronghold but he wants to rule over Nigeria. It will not happen in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Ken4Christ: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jack500:
All these obidients monkeys should shut up.

You came third, yet you want them to declare you winner.

Peter obi will never rule this country.

Any fool that want to protest should come out and let Nigeria army use your head to test the new weapons.

Pained losers.

A thief spotted. Only thieves celebrate thieves.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Herbiodun09: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
See as she be like sacrifice cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Them no get am... Very annoying people ... No figures ... Them no get that kind room ... Na so so shout everywhere online
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by HALCYON44: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2023
I am seriously worried about the brain delusion of some people especially the South east in Nigeria in particular. I lived there and I know this people very well. First you are the cause of your own problem, u suffer all the time because u fail to see the thing in the right way. Nigeria is not Aba or onisha market. Same thing u guys did in 2014 u repeated in 2023 by only voting for an igbo man and u expect the person to win then If the person didn't win u start wailing. Let me tell you some little fact. If you continue like this 100 years to come a Igbo man can never be Nigeria president. If you like call me names. Igbo people are very good infact Igbo land is my second home but when it comes to democracy it's a game of number. Don't just make unnecessary noise.
First you think of most populous places in Nigeria how to get results from there. We have six zones in Nigeria and u guys came from the smallest in term of population as u can see obi only wins southeast. So tell me how he will be declared winner. One fact u need to know is Hausa man will not vote of an Igbo man in Nigeria go to the north and learn why. Common now you guys can do better in mathematics or better still go back to sch for adult education but u guys Dont want to listen. Obi didn't have any mandate talkless of being stolen. He only have the mandate of southeast and no one cares about that. Be ready to learn the consequence of your actions in the next 8 years. Because you guys are really stubborn especially in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2023
engrpheleeks:

You are just a compound bastard. Hopeless idiot. You think if all the obidients should march out for protest, Nigeria will contain them? It is very easy to stay behind your keypad to type trash. Your candidate stole someone else's mandate and you are bold enough to defend him? Aren't you guys ashamed of yourself? Has someone taken what rightfully belongs to you before? How did you feel? Where is your conscience? Are you even human?

March out and protest, and get a free ticket to meet your creator. We are ready for u

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Benbellamor: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2023
maasoap:

Dumbo, there is no gov in Abuja to be elected. And Lagos state? No more Muslim-Muslim ticket to campaign against this time around. No pastor will mobilize his sheep to vote against Sanwo Olu grin grin grin
really?
Most pastors are paying triple taxation on Land use Act and will gladly kick out underperforming Sanwo olu
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by crowther15(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2023
olumide4christ:

APC won in all the 4 polling units in and around the school where I voted.

In the 2 polling units inside the school where I voted, there were no LP party agents from beginning to the end of the election. I wonder where LP wants to get their hard evidence from.
PDP is supplying all the evidences. According to PDP, LP polled about 900k in Lagos. Moreover, some of this results are now available on the iRev portal. People have started collation with excel sheet.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Namigotalktru: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2023
It’s so funny how this agbado girl has used you people to raise her profile. She doesn’t care about anything but getting shine. When Remi Tinubu calls her and gives money na so she go cry collect climb online like Reno and FFK and abuse you people. Smh
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by shegz24(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Any right thinking person,even an Obidient, knows that this is extreme delusion.

How will Tinubu not win even 25% of votes in Lagos FFS?

Did your sense of logical reasoning go on vacation?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by crowther15(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2023
kizboy:
Agents didn't contest, really?

LP agent challenged the results nau but nothing was heard afterwards.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by eroticecstasy: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
Aisha should STFU. This same Aisha Yusuf that was shedding crocodile tears at the LP Lagos rally even for the fact that she knew there was nothing like massacre.

Everything about what Obi surrounded himself with are just natural fake things.

Panda candidate Obi. Brand New second hand candidate

Obi is biafarian traitor and desperate conman.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2023
BESTScientist1:
I was an SPO for one of the wards in Lagos. as at past 10 LP was leading with 808,000 but these criminals have no idea what they will land into when it's time to witness against them. Bastards. Peter Obi won with a landmark in Lagos. So the plan was PDP go to all Senate and House of Rep but Presidency to LP. A top PDP agent I had seen over ten years said:....We all underated Obi o he dealt with everybody....only for the drug Lord to do what he's good at. My dear for him is his public disgrace....I dreamt about it....it will be one never heard off in the world
you are a foolish boy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by eroticecstasy: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Where did this woman escaped from?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:08am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Shey we'll see in court. You'll see clear cut data for your eyes only. And to remind you again, sanwolu is canceled, 11th of March will be bloody. You guys better bring all your touts out
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Badgers: 3:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

LP won plateau state with over a million votes, won benue, won nassarawa, won Abuja, got 25% in Niger, adamawa, taraba and kaduna and kogi.
Which other northern states are u talking about?
Abi u done made ni?

So lp won Benue in your bedroom abi?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 3:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Naijalarry:

[/color]let her show the results with them,the whole world should see[color=#770077]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:59am On Mar 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
It seems APC didn’t even win a single polling unit in Lagos. No single video of APC supporters rejoicing at a polling unit

See how dumb you sound. Only morons would be celebrating a polling unit victory.
If LP supporters did a anywhere, you already know what they are.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:00am On Mar 03, 2023
See the fake mongrel spewing arrant nonsense.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2023
[/color]she should remove that hijab she has been using to hoodwink people as a pious person and come out to fight really dirty[color=#770077]
Iamgrey5:

Just because APC lost Lagos to you, you are claiming APC didn't get 25% in Lagos and your agents didn't contest the results as they were being read at the inec offices in Lagos.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
It seems APC didn’t even win a single polling unit in Lagos. No single video of APC supporters rejoicing at a polling unit

You people don't know much about Lagos State.

While living in Abuja during Abacha regime and based on Akinola Aguda panel report which I read at that time. Akinola Aguda was the Chairman of the panel setup for the establishment of a new capital for Nigeria by Murtala government. The panel recommended Abuja.

The FCT situation is very different from Lagos situation. As time goes on, Satellite towns in FCT where few Gwari still live and towns and villages in Nassarawa and Niger States that serve as Satellite towns to Abuja will face Lagos situation. That will be a new drama entirely.

Yesufu, said APC did not score 25% in Lagos State because of huge population of IBOS in Lagos. Has she visited the Ijebu areas of Lagos from Mojoda to Epe? Epe to Ibeju and Epe to Ikorodu through Ejirin? Within Lagos State up till Seme border , there are areas where APC stronghold cannot be taken away except they want the Atlantic Ocean, the Lagoon and the land to revolt.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Omoboricash(m): 4:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Throwback:
All Obidients are mad.

These guys need to be rehabilitated before they infect the rest of the society with their delusion.

What the hell.
What do u expect from DOT nation citizen. If they can believe Jubril el Sudan story. Nothing on earth they cannot believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.